Why the fuck was clay in the tapes

Why the fuck was clay in the tapes.

Because she was a selfish bitch

To ease his guilt perhaps, but she was a typical dumb bitch.

He raped Bryce, Tony jerked it in the corner and watched.

But wasn't she "inlove" with him or some shit

Still does not explain why she would torment him through the whole thing, and leave him for last.

pretty sure it way to say shes sorry or something. like i wish i had more time with u or some bs. idk i read the book like 4 years ago

because like Tony said, everyone had a part in killing her. Clay was too afraid to love her. He's social awkward and doesn't know anything about girls. Plus he has a problem with anxiety.

AND, the final part was when Hannah saw Bryce rape Jessica, she needed to talk to Clay but he was still trying to get over Jeff's death.

Bottom line, shit happened, he did not deserve to be part of the tapes.

i didn't see that show but in the book she put him in the shit to apologize for to him for not wanting to give it a chance with him because of her distrust with men and he was one of the better memories she had before dying

yeah doesn't make a load of sense, it's just going to unnecessarily torment the guy

>
Yes but he was going through his own shit, the anxiety issues and the bullshit brought on the tapes could have caused him to an hero.

Also where tf does this show take place?

>13 reason why OP is a faggot
>Reason 1: OP watches this piece of shit
>Reason 2: OP likes to suck dicks

Cali, near the Golden Gate Bridge

Where are the other 11 reasons you autistic ape.

Seriously fucked up that this thread popped up as I'm watching the episode where Clay gets to his tape.

Show is not that bad if you can ignore the obvious SJW meaning behind it.

Whoa.

Is it like the book? If so, I'd probably hate it.

i only watched because some girl compared me to tape 13... she pretty much compared me to a suicide note...

Heres a friendly tip: watch the suicide scene and then turn this shit show off - from someone who waisted their time

Don't wanna sound like a total twat, but I seriously just about cried when Hannah explained everything on Clay' s tape just now

i like it when she kills herself cuz i hated her so much. fucking retarded bitch, she deserved to die. cockblocked poor clay, left him to suffer and be part of the tape shit. And tbh she kept calling him names at first, which is not the nicest of behaviours.