Who will play him in the biopic?

Who will play him in the biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c0l8iT2PSFs?t=121
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Michael cera

How did this kid get decapitated?? i always believed these things were super engineered for safety.

Katie Flynn

I'm going to SILVERWOOOOD

Story?

Probably buttered his ass cheeks then slid down at mach 1

Vic Morrow

17 story water slide or something like that.

WHO /ACTION PARK/ HERE?

Whoever it is, I just hope they get an experienced director for it.

He looks like the kid from hook

Why does hotpocket keep deleting this?

the metal bars which suspend the netting meant to catch airborne rafts/riders decapitated him after he was lifted from the raft.

youtu.be/c0l8iT2PSFs?t=121

right here. he flew out of the raft and his neck hit that netting at 90 mph.

not Sup Forums related?

Worlds largest water slide taller than the statue of liberty, the people sliding need to weigh a total of 400lbs or more to prevent flying off the track and the only thing to prevent that is a net above, which im assuming is what the kids head got stuck on

They were just vietnamese slave children, who cares?

how fast would he have had to be going for that to happen?

aw fuck, that's horrible. i thought he just fell off. how the fuck was he decapitated?

oh thank god, one less white male to oppress me.
im from reddit btw ;) xD le le le le

>Hope you live!
kek

That didnt even look fun. I rather be on a roller coaster. Kid should have asked for his money back.

No it was the second downslope they got airborne, his head probably got stuck between the nettings or he hit the metalbars.

either way its so fucked up, final destination shit.

i think the rafts get up to 65mph on that slide

Falling off be worse. You see the ground rushing up. Hopefully have a heart attack before you hit.

you think the best engineers are building water slides?

The chainlink fence really makes me feel safe if I collide with it going 90, mangling my body to shit.

No it wouldn't. People survive falls from all kinds of heights and sometimes only break few bones.

From what I read ts a slide with multiple "hills" and bumps. You go down it in a 3 person boat/float thing. You put a strap across your chest to keep you in your seat. The strap secures with velcro. There is supposedly a 400lb weight minimum to insure the boat doesn't fly out or off. There is also an age limit of something like 14 or 15.

Now for the bad part. The kid was 12. He was contributing nowhere near his share of the weight. The velcro strap came undone. He was sitting in the front so when he flew up and out he hit the two other people in the boat as he went. The slide has these wires or coils in arcs above the slide to prevent boats from launching out. Now imagine going at high speed down the tallest slide in America and you fly out of your seat. Right into a thing wire.

His head sliced clean off.

he was still somewhat seated. i think his face was scraped on the netting until his head came off or something

apparently speed wasn't really the issue here, more an issue with being below the 400 pound weight limit and velcro straps failing. the riders were on the second and smaller crest when the decapitation occured.

NJ up in here 732

You couldn't be less funny and more obviously buttblasted about something if you tried.

>tumblr_inline_mmwv214mB41(...).gif (478 KB, 499x270)
KYS

I'd like to take a ride on Blondie's Schlitterbahn if you catch my drift.

Some white devil

same here gangster

Aw, twiggewed by a filename?

Ouchie booboos