youtube.com/watch?v=gLcp8Dm-ejU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsvy10D5rtc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1mVNOB5tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was drunk?

i was expecting that to end as 'i am still just a rat in a cage'

When will the politics meme end?

covfefe

When literally everyone agrees on every topic ever.
So never.

>muh nihilism
wow dude, you're like, so enlightened

thats not at all what nihilism means but you dont have to be smart to listen to music

No I mean politics as a meme. Most people who post about politics today are doing it because it's literally a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=8H29ljyMgqs

I gotchu familia

youtube.com/watch?v=d4oVxWsCNsU

That's like saying that politics is the sole medium in which people can agree or disagree about the ways people live life.

I'm sure you're aware of things like philosophy, art, etc?

Politics used to simply be people talking shit about the aristocracy in local pubs before the media elevated it to an unwarranted position of supremacy. There is much more to life, and people can agree about things more primal and basic and relevant without the necessity to involve a modicum of political ideas.

>nihilism
u srs?

Nihilism means the belief that life is pointless and all of our efforts have no real point to them. It's the most cucked ideology on the planet because it leads to people hating themselves and chasing after a self destructive hedonistic lifestyle. So tell me how this "people will never agree with each other" bullshit isn't nihilism?

That feel when Liberals keep falling for the typo trick

How are you getting "our actions and lives are pointless" out of "people will never agree with each other"?

these threads suck and are just here for bait, but did you follow the last american election? it was the most insane shit, between trump saying he had a big dick on national television, jeb's pocket-turtle themed implosion, hillary calling out a cartoon frog as a political enemy, everything with wikileaks, and the biggest political upset of the 21st century, it was nuts dude. the 24/7 and absurdity of it all led to hilarious headlines everyday like pic related. the president of the united states is in the fucking WWE hall of fame. and when you start to look into political history, it was always this nuts. it's worth following just for the entertainment factor. i have shit like pic related saved because i've already forgotten some of the most insane stuff.

This, talking politics has about as much worth as talking about the weather with your neighbor.

This. 2016 will probably go down in history as the craziest year in American politics, unless 2020 or 2024 top it.

Yeah, it was the most insane election in some time.
They need to make it into a tv movie already and have this play at the end when trump wins

youtube.com/watch?v=gLcp8Dm-ejU

>being this lucky with a band name

Its actually not that bad

it will, but i still don't think it's the craziest year in politics. just the craziest one the general public actually got to witness

The only thing that can top that shitfest is electing someone even more bizarre and fucked up than Trump, like Kanye West or an actual WWE wrestler.

why bother? trump already had the most memey song to end it to begin with
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsvy10D5rtc
about 21 minutes it's "you can't always get what you want" by the rolling stones. you can't write these jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1mVNOB5tg

probably when we don't have a meme president

it will never end

welcome to adulthood

>politics meme

Elaborate because my facebook is full of these too

Is this the next Time Machine Modulus?

So, do you guys think he will end his term or he will resign/get impeached?

its going to be a fun 8 years with idiots like you

You actually think he's going to last that long?

Nah he could even have 3 or maybe 4 terms in total hopefully.

>trump will never win the primaries
>trump will never beat clinton
>trump will never get two terms
>trump will never defeat the galactic empire and become god emperor of the universe
>trumpolgy the religion based on trump will never replace Christianity

I'm not even american. But I actually never thought I would see such a ridiculous dumbass as the US president. I'm laughing my ass off at every stupid shit he says/does, but still I would feel really bad and embarrased to have an incompetent fool like him running my country.

since this thread will get pruned soon i'll talk politics. my best guess is that he stays for 8 if nothing healthwise happens to him. he won't get impeached or resign. he definitely won't get removed from office because that will never happen in our lifetimes. politics works on the same principles as wrestling. family names always get pushed ahead of others, if you're short, are annoying to listen to you won't get pushed, and establishments like to run with trusted names. bernie will probably never run again because he basically jobbed to clinton. the dems have been pushing old names like schumer, warren, and biden again. none of them have any potential. their best shot is to run with another black guy or hispanic. but they have an issue in the near future because the republicans have rubio who is a political dream. he's short and he repeats himself too much, but he's handsome, relatively well spoken, and above all his panic. when the dems run to take trump's spot in 8 years, he's gonna be a tough opponent and their only feasible shot is Garcetti.

He's done L I T E R A L L Y nothing to get impeached. And he will win 49/50 states in the next election. Screencap this post.