my success is assured.
my success is assured.
my success is assured.
my success is assured.
my success is assured.

By far the best show right now

IS TYRELL FUCKING DEAD OR NOT???

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

I stopped watching it last season after it turned into a Tyler Durdenesque forced context shit show.

Did they fuck over the banks yet?

>Tyler Durdenesque
Daily reminder that the show literally plays "Where Is My Mind" at the end of that episode.

ok I get it now.

Kino is the 80s and 90s

thats how dem kids describe it nowadays

sites from last night's ep:

l4713116.e-corp-usa.com

>people still angry about that """"plot twist""""

reminder that Elliot literally told us, the audience (his imaginary friend) that "we knew all along"

pic related was the real plot twist

DUDE POOR MAN'S FIGHTCLUB FOR AUTISTIC MILLENIALS LMAO

This was literally my face while watching this week's episode.

no

The dream sequence was better than the whole fucking show. Only time I enjoyed this shit series.

strange post

A flawless show.

No, he was kidnapped.

but user

>the gun in the popcorn
>elliot reaches for the gun
>the casing the FBI found
>Tyrell nowhere to be found
>Tyrell gets killed by Mr Robot in the dream sequence
>next weeks promo has Mr Robot telling Elliot "we were going to be next" (I'm assuming this is him talking about Elliot trying to kill himself)
>also has Elliot saying "I did it, didn't I?"
>Mr Robot actually does want to protect Elliot, and refuses to tell him where Tyrell is

arguments against:
>Joanna getting weird phone calls and packages
>since the promo is hinting big time at Elliot having killed Tyrell, it's probably a red herring

NOT AN ARUGUMENT AGAINST:
>Elliot speaks to Tyrell on the phone (Elliot is unreliable)

REEEEE WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

elliots mum is actually a hot milf. no joke

I seriously can't accept that people actually watch this. It's about "hacking" for starters, which should be #1 on any sensible viewer's list of shit premises to make sure to avoid any time a show participates in them. And holy fuck that main character's actor has the most obnoxious face I've ever seen. And it's called "Mr. Robot." What the fuck is wrong with you people, just stop.

daily reminder that Alf is Tyrell.

>192.251.68.245

well done esmail, well done

Best show of the year honestly.

how do i know you haven't watched it
your quest for internet contrarian cool points is backfiring btw

>contrarian

No, the contrarian view is that this show isn't shit.

>another whole fucking week until we get to see what the fuck is actually going on

FUCK YOU EMAIIIIILLLLL

It's one of the most critically acclaimed shows on TV right now.

That IP is in public space senpai, the protected part is 192.168/16

DAE recognized after Alf drove over Officer Giddeon, Darlene is missing in the next shot? She should be in the back of the car, knocked out a second time by her mother but she is gone until they are back on the road.
Was this done on purpose, wtheck is going on in this show?
I love it

I'm actually really disappointed that we're well-into this season and the cliffhanger from last season is still out in the open. It's not fun anymore, I just want to know what happened. Theres plenty going on now in terms of plot, and it's not like the show is working backwards and we have a feeling of working towards the answer. It's just unknown, and it was fun for a bit, but I just want that part of the show zipped up so that I can focus on the tension that's building now.

>same hair
how did we miss this?

fully agree, it was a great idea to spend the first few episodes of Elliot going full blown psycho and not knowing what happened to Tyrell, but at this point we have the FBI, dark army, mr Price/white rose, and Ray plotlines to go and still don't know what the fuck happened

S1 didn't really get into gear till the final episodes either. We had to deal with that random prison subplot that wasn't really relevant in the end.

The totality of what the series achieves is still impressive.

No one's really talked about how fantastic that faux one-take heist scene was. Easily the stand out set-piece of the season so far, and we're only half way through.

what one take heist scene?

this episode with Angela? I agree I liked the camera work there, thought it was great how we saw her through the bathroom crack

the terrorist on fbi shooting in ching chong china land out of nowhere.

but now you mention it that was fantastic

yeah that was all done in one long-take (with hidden cuts)

from the moment she steps off the elevator and the music starts it's a single 7 minute steadicam shot

The cinematography is excellent on this show.

is that.....

>I'M A VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESS MAN

what did he mean by this?

What is the significance of that map? Is it Europe pre-WWI?

Kek

Remember in an episode of this season that the CEO of ECorp recognizes the interest of Angela in a depiction of the assassination of Franz Ferdinand?
The CEO is obviously very fascinated by these events.

That is one fucking weird looking family.

yes thats why hes baggage in the back of elliots mind

>le 80s sitcom intro but twisted
yeah i watched that shitty adult swim thing too

tell us about the quality television programming you watch. wait, hold that thought...no one cares.

Damn, that's good shit right there.

>80s
Waste of dubs.

Thought season 1 was alright, good cinematography, something endearing about the show overall, but there was a lot of hack writing like the Fight Club twist, Anonymous shit and Elliot being a self absorbed faggot. Does season 2 improve on any of this?

spotted the kid born after 2000

I think I made it to read it partly in 203, it says
Something Karte von Europa im Jahre 1914
which is
Something 'Map of Europe in the year 1914'
in german and/or austrian

>fight club twist
did you seriously think mr robot existed at any time past the second episode, latest?

Oh fuck off you know it all faggot. No it didn't take a genius to figure the twist out early, but what matters is when they revealed it, as well as the fact that it was a complete rip off of a better film.

I don't read threads on Sup Forums about the show but did you guys catch this in the last episode?

ofc

Explain for us mouthbreathers please.

Also the game
FourChins been referenced at least twice now

I noticed it. Darlene's an oldfag.

what about it?

I also have that Huawei phone which I rooted and use as an SSH terminal which is pretty funny.

You think Sam posts in these threads sometimes?

my first 2 thoughts also. made me kek thinking a writer for this show has lurked longer than half the people in the thread

he gets to bone Emmy Rossum. I doubt he ever finds the time to.

>yfw Darlene started "bring back Snacks"

fucking ESMAIL

I feel like the writers/Sam are aware of the culture but don't really participate or even look much

I think Rami mentioned reading the subreddit in an interview once

So far in the show:
>Elliot has Sup Forums open in his browser
>Marble Cake
>A lengthy scene set to the music of Phil Collins

If one of the girls shows her feet, I'll have to think they're making this show just for us.

it's fine to mention reddit, saw a comiccon interview where they talked about the theories posted there.

but almost no one would show their powerlevel by mentioning Sup Forums, which i don't blame them for not doing.

can anyone give me a screenshot of the guy with the newspaper outside of e-corp when angela walks in?

Well he or some alias is posting at least once / week in r****t in the last two weeks, Rami mentioned he is reading there, too. They sure are aware of it and I don't want to speculate here.
But if they are here, I bet they are shitposters deluxe.

Remember this scene and the following with Angela in the sub in her way to first day evil Corp?

Ah, I forgot. A scene where Angela buys shoes. Great stuff.

anyone that isn't an ant please

that's Darlene you pleb

the r*ddit Sup Forums invasion is so massive (and sickening) that they're pretty much the same now

I'm starting to think I'm the only person here that still doesn't use reddit

e05 was definitely more enjoyable but this episode was packed with goodies.

Favorite or least favorite scene was when Darlene's hacker boyfriend was picking up the router from the Dark Army, did the dude inject him with any drugs/tech or did he just wanna lodge a piece of metal into a hackers most important finger? Also, gf is telling me the hackers accent was super Taiwaneese, can someone remind me what's the beef with him and Angela?

>can someone remind me what's the beef with him and Angela?
AY YO YO YO CHECK OUT MY MIXTAPE DAWG

In my defense: after got laid off earlier this year and struggle to find something new, I just have way too much time right now and I spend it online.
I promise I'll change, for the love of hiroshimoot

U 2 LOOK LIEK A BEAUTYFUL CUPEL

>can someone remind me what's the beef with him and Angela?
He was the guy that made the hacking CD that fucked over Angela's old bf.

CHECK TRACK TWOO

darlene will probably crush his balls to learn how he knows angela.

The FBI knows about him. Angela's ex bf told her at the bar. They may not know who he is 100%, but they know mixtape guy gave him a mystery cd and have his physical description. Not sure what the needle was about.

>or did he just wanna lodge a piece of metal into a hackers most important finger?
This.

>Moonrunes all over the screen
>Subtitles: 'We're in.'

Remind me, have we gotten a definitive real-not-fantasy flashback to how fsociety originally formed?

It seems like that could be important.

There was that scene where Darlene comes to Elliot's apartment, they watch that movie, and she gets Elliot to put on the mask, which is when I started to care who he was. And there was the scene where the fedora neckbeard enlists the skellington black guy.

We know when Elliot got the original idea and maybe when one of his twisted personas came to be(him and Darlene watching the movie) and we know how they got their base of operations and met the black dude.

I bet fat guy is gonna get caught up in some shit this season and that's when we will find out.

I was ok but it felt a bit "HEY LOOK WE ARE DOING IT THIS WAY SO ORIGINAL GUYS LOL SO COOL"

>mr. robot is what kids in school would call elliot when they bullied him
>he thought of it because he had just gotten punched in the face at school earlier in the day
>yfw

well how else could they do it. They have to commit or else it doesn't work.

stop hacking time, White Rose.

How is the mom not dead from all that smoking?

Sam confirmed to be on Sup Forums

Screencap this

why does he call his dad mr robot?