Varsity
Black6ix

youtu.be/qGNyfwrjV0c
dailymotion.com/video/x55ovq0
www.ustream.tv/channel/skpb-music-live

time.is/7pm_in_seoul

when it's hovering above the trash bin

first of the month

Actually it would be the other way around, Big Bang would stomp Twice in digitals at least for the first few weeks but there's a good chance Twice climbs back up the charts later on.

As for physicals I'm not sure on this but I think Twice outsells Big Bang these days, at least on Hanteo. It's a bitch to find accurate sources for Gaon Sales of MADE series.

so tell me darlin do you wish we'd fall in love..

what was the leading single for MADE. was it FXXIT or last dance. asking for a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=--zku6TB5NY

Great thread!

I still don't like Eye Eye Eyes

thank you

bae bae

tomorrow
but her vlive is in six hours, i guess we'll hear the song on it

the official full album released on dec 12

how often are you going to post this

not as often because i don't spend here 24/7

if we're comparing, made has sold 180k copies on hanteo (even though it's sort of a repackage with all the previous singles) and fxxk it had 325k downloads vs signal's 230k

when we're apart what-ever are you thinking of

Twice beat Big Bang on Music Bank once btw

they were both put out as singles but fxxk it was the song they promoted

i didnt like it at first but maybe a week later i was listening to it and it just clicked. now its one of my favs. the lyrics are really cute too dbh

>beating a b-track song
wow

but you know they wouldve sold more than that had they not already released physicals for every part of MADE

woollim better have a good reason for not sending lovelyz to dream concert

how is FXXK IT a b-track you retard

I haven't read the translation yet. It better not be about monolids.

its up and down for me but I like the sound of Jihyo's vocal runs too much to dislike it

Probably because they don't want to be bogged down in the nugu concert

Dream Concert has lost all credibility these days

does b stand for bad? b/c it was

This is a nice pic
Interesting that they put the 5s in the back though
It's like they know

for the user who was asking about dream concert before the deletion, i think it was on vlive last year
anyway there will be lots of streams, k-popstream.com will have it and it will surely be posted on kpg

the lineup doesnt look so nugu to me

Digital Downloads Twice vs Bigbang
==================
"TT" = 1,645,600
"Knock Knock" = 1,022,622

"Fxxk It" = 1,367,874
"Last Dance" = 953,764

Album sales Twice vs Bigbang
====================
"Twicecoaster Lane 2" = 273,372
"Made" = 251,178

sorry I'm late!!!

no monolids but i liked how cub sorta mentioned her insecurities with short hair and chewys part talked about about how she hit puberty late b/c never had an interest in men. chewy confirmed pure

Am newfriend, why do we call her cub?

Signal is underperforming by Twice standards

Twicecoaster Lane 1 has 225k and TT had 334k DLs first week

as pointed out, TT actually beat Big Bang on Music Bank once last year even though it came out a lot earlier.

In a head to head on the charts I think Big Bang would take #1 for the frst few days or weeks because they have higher streaming numbers in the short term but Twice songs have impressive longevity (similar to Signal vs Psy/Unnies).

In terms of music show wins it would be close but I think Twice are unbeatable nowadays in a straight head to head from the first week unless against BTS/EXO.

does that mean Twice is just robbing empty houses?

word

do it amazing

she looks like baby simba

that was weeks after release. song was originally deemed unsuitable for broadcast. the whole thing is suspicious dbh. probably company beef

how the fuck is PSY an empty house?

does psy go on any other show but inkigayo?

PSY isn't relevant anymore like it used to be

All the oppadeuls and unniesss

>Beating Big Bang despite releasing a month earlier
>robbing empty houses

Pick one.

Not to mention Twice's comebacks up until Signal have literally all been at the same time as BTS.

Prior to Signal, every time that Twice has made a comeback it has been always against BTS.

meant for

twice also has wins on bts (kk vs not today) but idk how accurate that is since bts has some weird promotion shcedule during that time where they went to tour a week after it came out.

only big group twice doesnt have a win over is exo although they had multiple wins over CBX and i guess SNSD but looks like that face off will never happen

psy is a flop this time

It's a struggle liking Twice while not caring about material things like social stats

i really like april's new song
that moan in the background is gr8

i don't understand why someone is moaning through the entire song
and who is it because they need to be kicked from april

psy is a meme btw
so is twice

they need to go solo 2bh

It's gonna be sad when jihyo has to wuit twice for medical reasons

it all starts with some dumb ass memeing about talent, then the flop remarks, then the chart shitting comes in. i usually dont like talking about those things either but people need to be put in their place

psy is our meme tho right

I really hate the 12345, 6789, lalalalalala in Eye Eye Eyes.

That's not song writing.

Oh I agree history shows Twice will walk all over BTS/Exo past the first week once sales goes down and Twice's digitals start doing work but BTS usually comes back a week before or after Twice so we never actually got to see a true head to head which is much harder to call.

Twice would easily beat EXO digitally and on youtube. EXO would crush Twice in album sales.

pretend those are Korean words

I don't think it's fine letting ignorance slide either. It's just tiring how it incessantly hounds this one specific group.

why is kpop focused on breasts more than butts?

since we're salesshitting, put that one pristin anti on suicide watch
>170526 GUGUDAN - Act. 2 - Narcissus - 27,762
>170528 Pristin - Hi! Pristin - 29,841

what does a plastic body feel like?

word, twiceshitters are pretty annoying

we are...

why does dispatch hate asian people?

it's funny how onces are now the innocent victims of salesshitting since signal flopped, kek

Are you lonely? Call me now.
1-900-TROPICAL HOT

i like twice songs more than bts songs

people are trying to say Chungha will flop, but shes actually going to replace Sistar as the new summer hit maker

doesnt her label have more girls.. p sure there was another qt she auditioned with

T H I C C
Koreans know shit

did you guys get banned or what

I don't even know why I like Chungha.

I never watched Produce 101 and I only watched IOI by accident during a show. Granted, she eyefucked us hard during that live performance. Maybe that's why I like her.

Unbelievable.

What concept would you want for the next RV comeback? I would want girl next door or maybe based granny dresses. Wendy said something about girl crush but I'm afraid they would flop digitaly with this concept.

>granny dresses
why would anyone want this?

does lil yachty get to meet idols?

I don't care if it flops, I want some slow jams again which would basically be girl crush I guess

>but I'm afraid they would flop digitaly with this concept.

wew lad

look at what they're pointing at though

they should just become fx since sm p much killed them off