This is your future president

This is your future president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_J_W4XsI5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Madman

He's going to dominate a toilet in a few hours.

But they have to come here

LEGALLY
E
G
A
L
L
Y

>trying this hard
oh donald
I bet he didn't even take a bite out of that dish, it was probably just put there for the photo

i hope to one day experience a Trump Tower Grill Taco Bowl

what a cheeky grin - hes hired!

>I love Hispanics!

Nothing wrong with that.

You tell me how this man isn't going to be history's greatest leader. Pro tip: ya can't.

Awesome, seems like a real down-to-Earth guy, great guy, great guy.

You seem pretty low-energy though. Sad!

Oh my god yes

Whoa you should be a detective bro

He is gonna make toilets great again.

> i love hispanics

We don't even need to make memes about this guy. He does it for us.

Damn, thats a good looking taco bowl

I like to imagine that Trump forced a janitor who was eating his lunch to stand up and let him take a picture with the taco bowl.

Then as Trump is walking away he says to the guy, "Smells like shit. You people eat this trash?"

Deus vult.
I wouldn't have voted for him, if Bernie was still running. Bern had great ideas and would have shaken the establishment.
Killary is the establishment, and I'd never vote for her.

damn making me want one

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

You sound hungry and seem to be projecting low energy

>Be Mexican

Wall of Friendship?

And we """"""""""""""""""love"""""""""""""""""" you too Donald!

Good

I was born in Mexico, but I came here legally. Three family members of kine are here legally, and all three engage in regular criminal activity. My uncle has been deported twice and came back twice.

Half my family hates Trump (they're the ones who came here illegally), and the other half is indifferent or likes him. I don't see how deporting illegal aliens is racist. Mexico does it all the time to central/south american illegal immigrants.

Also TexMex food is best food.

Don't look, Baron! Liddle bites!

i cannot believe that only one other person is standing in the way of this man becoming president of the united states of america.

That actually looks pretty good. But compare this to Hillary, her tweets are in fucking Spanish

Imagine how boring this year would be if it wasn't for Trump.

What the fuck would we even talk about? Yeb and Cruz going at it in the primaries for the nomination? Typical Globalist Kike threads, etc

>I love Hispanics!
Anyone else cringe? If it wasn't for that line it would've been a normal tweet. He's trying way too hard.

BEST TACO BOWLS
((praise kek))

>tfw half beaner best friend who hates Mexicans

He is legal and raised by white parents. So there is that... the only time he goes off the rails is when he keeps insisting he is Half Spanish/German. He doesn't even want to acknowledge his spanish rape baby DNA but he definitely has some.

>Trump thinks he can pander to Latino voters by eating taco bowls

MAGA
A
D
M
A
N

WHERES THE GUAC BOWL

build it

He's 100% percent ironic.

What the fuck is a taco bowl?

Hillary panders to niggers by saying she carries Hot Sauce and promising them free shit/victim complexes to run wild in the country

pandering to minorities is fairly easy.

I don't know my ancestry. I do have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, but it really doesn't matter to me because it was all lost in history.

All that matters is I'm legal, and I'm an American. Half the people I talk to wouldn't realize I speak spanish unless I opened my mouth.

It's a bowl filled with your countries feces.

That's not the real Donald Trump, look at his nose. That's a Jewish Lookalike. The real Donald Trump has probably already died.

That's why the establishment supports him now

I'm glad he has good taste in food.

it's gonna be a HUGE shit and mexico will pay for it

This desu

He lost all the Hispanic vote and it will cost him the election. Hillary is taking advantage of this and is already tweeting in Spanish. Most people here are kind of delusion to think Trump can win, but the things he said during the Republican primary will come back to haunt him.

kek

so fucking what?

he's gonna win florida, i fucking love how Trump says Florida,

like flu rahda
fluridah

this:
New products at taco bell

Doesn't really matter anyway. Pointing out your race would just be banter on my part. If you are legal and not a criminal shitbag you are perfectly legit in my eyes.

The hate is only directed toward taco benders crossing the border illegally.

>countries

shut up man fuck the hispanics he needs the rust belt and he's gonna win florida that's all

illegal beaners hate him but actual legal mexican americans will support him

Only if you look at the race in terms of candidate vs candidate, yes. There are a lot more people behind the scenes in the GOP and Democratic sides that can stand in his way.

>This is your future president.

Wish he was ours too.

Does he still have a good chance against Hillary?

Spic food isn't all from Mexico.

What an absolutely based man. He obviously don't give a fuck.

SAY IT WITH ME:

EMPEROR TRUMP

he's pretending to be Hillary

I had a dream last night that I was in the Trump towers lobby and Trump happens to walk by and I see him and smile and then all of a sudden some ugly SJW cunt starts running at him with a revolver screaming die hitler and as Trump spins around to face her and his eyes widen I sprint with all my might and tackle her to the ground. I get shot 3 times through the chest but manage to force the revolver to her head and pull the trigger. I lose consciousness and Trump and a security team rush over to my body. Now I'm in a coma I a hospital bed, but I can still hear everything, and Trump is on the tv making a speech. He's talking about the brave boy who saved him from an insane girl and is assuring everyone that he is personally making sure that I have the best medical care in the world and that it's all paid for. He looked into who I was, and found out that I am a gifted political genius, and wants to welcome me onto his team when I awake. All of a sudden I start to feel my life force giving out, and everything starts to fade to nothing. I do not have fear in my heart, as I know that The God Emporer will live another day. My mouth twitches into a small grin as I fade into the abysess.

Is Bill only jerking off on hispanic interns today?

i love taco bowls

I like how Trump eating a light lunch is even news.

Is this all over CNN and Fox already

$0 advertising budget and he's in Trump tower no less the man is a mastermind

I am Hispanic and I am voting for him so is my dad.

also

>buying some shit that would take 2 minutes to make on a griddle

I, too, love the Trump Tower Taco Bowl.

They put like a pound and a half of beef up in there.

What would Gawker do without Trump? They haven't gone one day without at least three articles on the man in the past three months.

>Literally doesn't even need to leave his office to get news coverage

Trump is something else.

Good. I have no problem with Mexishits as long as they follow the law, which includes coming to this country LEGALLY.

And tbf tacos are pretty fucking based.

Absolute fucking madman

>Shillary thinks she can pander to Latino voters by tweeting in Spanish

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HOW FUCKING CRINGY CAN YOU GET

>american
>not eating and incredibly decadent and fattening dish placed right in front of the.
m8..

what a legend

its a fucking cinco de mayo dish you retarded nigger

of course its only mexican shit

This.

He plays the media like it is a marionette.

Living, breathing meme. Burgers are either too inbred or too fond of memes to realize that this guy might soon be in charge of their country.
Pure comedy gold. Maga burgers. maga.

>Cinco de Mayo

Today is Christi Himmelfahrt in his ancestral homeland. Fuck Cinco de Mayo. Don't tell me the Donald is turning Volksverräter now, because I'll ram my fist through the forehead of the cuck that tells me that. I'll go Fist of the North Star on a nigga. I'll spraypaint the pavement with his brains.

Now I'm starving. I am going to get a taco bowl tonight.

I love hispanics too.

Because I am one. And so is like 20% of the US lmao

Fuck, that looks terrible.

>I love Hispanics!
They're really reaching with that one.

taco bowl gate?

Nobody cares where your shitty food originates.

We absolutely realize he might be President of this country. The difference is that we are unironically thrilled about it because we aren't limp wristed cucks.

I fucking love Mexican food too, based Donald.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_J_W4XsI5M

no but Mexico has the best spic food.

I'm Hispanic and it made me laugh. ¡Viva Trump!

Well yeah, he isn't Kasich

>it's gonna be a HUGE shit and mexico will pay for it

Oh No.. I assure you he will pay for eating hoty Mexican food... he will pay big time

>I love Hispanics!

What did he mean by this?

Apparently these days it takes a genius to see that bringing all the shit you hated about your home country with you when you leave, only means you can never escape it, no matter where you go.

>Mexico does it all the time to central/south american illegal immigrants.

It's interesting how no one mentions this. I can guarantee you America's treatment of illegal immigrants is vastly greater than mexico's. Fucking hypocrites.

Not really.

Taco bowl = hispanic food

Reminds of another staged photo by another "future president."

>le mexican food gives you diarrhea meme XDDDDD
I don't know if it's 'cause I'm from Arizona or what but Mexican food never has that effect on me. Maybe you're just a pussy.

>.03 pesos has been delivered to your account
Trump will rape.

Trump's own Twitter feed is not a news channel. Sup Forums is pushing his agenda and propelling these trivialities into the mainstream.

Lol. I love Trump

>mexican food is hot

paco, have you seen what pajeet eats on a regular basis?