Step 1: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Other urls found in this thread:

geo.craigslist.org/iso/de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn I feel way better

What has led you to be a kissless virgin for so long

he's probably Asian

past the point of no return here
>at least I'm not kissless

what are you good at? Be honest, what subjects have you invested time into the most?

I so fed up with those threads.

OP I was 19yo and virgin as well. now im 24 and I banged roughly 200 chicks.

ask me anything and go watch some RSD videos. Jesus.
Also go out a shitton.

>same

I'm 20 and I sucked 5 dicks but never went all the way and let a guy fuck me.

Do I count as a virgin?

without even asking the question. magic is strong in this wizard

Sup Forums

You count as a fag get out

>over 200

Sure yah did buddy

Lost my virginity at 20. Since then I've had 3 other girls I've banged. Been with my current gf for 7 months.

>feelsgood.jpeg

>fag

How close have you ever gotten to getting laid

>Do I count as a virgin?
not only that, you count as faggotvirgin

17 only kissed before never actually had sex because I've chickened out twice

Np.

Shit personality.

In my experience, there is no clear relationship between invested time and skill. I invested lots of time into athletic activity but I am regularly topped by people who just started quite recently, I invested lots of time into education etc.

I almost fucked a girl when I was drunk but I was too drunk to get hard
>she was ugly anyway tbh

i bumped into a girl while riding the bus once

Nothing more than conversation.

VIRGINS UNITE

Is it your choice or no?

>inb4 pay for whore choice

I mean have you had the opportunity to slay some tail and denied it, or have all chicks you've had an interest in denied you.

>I mean have you had the opportunity to slay some tail and denied it, or have all chicks you've had an interest in denied you.

Never had any opportunity.

I've never understood chickening out. Do you have a small cock or something?

Yes.

Ha!

I almost fucked a girl when I was drunk but I couldn't get her pants off. She was little chunky, not really fat, but she was wearing tight pants and I think she bloated up from the alcohol.

I struggled like fucking mad to get those fucking pants off, but the struggle tired me out and I rolled over and blacked out. When I came too I saw my best friend on the bed next to me sliding those pants off like they were greased.

I figured he must have been the one true king and that pussy was destined for him for those pants to come off with such ease.

lmao that's gotta sting

There was a time, I was around 5-6 years old, and a lot of cousins came for my oldest brother marriege and at the time the house was not finished yet. So I slept in the same room as my mom, and in the same room there were also my aunts, and some of them with small children too and some of those had to have been females.

Ha what? a ha won't make him worse then having a small dick, so on that spectrum it is rather inefficient. And pardon me if you have to go HA to feel pleasure from making fun with someone with a small dick, then I am sorry for you.

Aren't we all fags?

There are no fagots in my country.

Why not just get on tinder and loose it for the sake of loosing it?

tinder fuckin sucks I can't get shit

I've tried Tinder for years. Almost no matches and not a single answer (except bots).

why, did you move?

Have you tried not being ugly?

OP here. Wish I could.

I get matches but no-one fuckin responds and if they ever do idk wtf I'm supposed to say

Man can you imagine someone being so not in any focus groups that not even bots bother you. Because I can. People give this horror stories about email being clogged with spam, milion of mms and sms taking up space on their phones. And I 2 per month. one that says my monthly fee for the phone is X this month, and second from my mom saying she paid for the phone.

Time to lower your standards. You're gonna need Craigslist.

War. plus I did not have an option, my family was anti Kadyrov. So everyone had to flee.

Don't even know if we have craigslist in Germany.

There are girls out there that feel the same way. Some want to be fucked in the dark so you never see them. Some want you to walk in without saying a word, fuck, and leave. Trust me there are easy ways that don't require effort or conversation.

How?

geo.craigslist.org/iso/de

yeah, the difference is an ugly guy would fuck a 1/10, the ugly girls can deal with a 4/10 if the guy is funny/rich/important.
I had seen butt ugly chick get themself hammered, ask if someone wants to fuck them, and bam, out they go to fuck outside. If a dude tried the same it would not work, unless he was the son of a local celebrity.

>bloated up from the alcohol

I'm 17 and have been lying to everyone I know that I've had sex with two girls, but I've only actually gotten my dick sucked once. And that was because it was a huge, ugly promiscuous whore that I had just met through a mutual friend and I paid it 5 cigarettes.

And I didn't even cum after about 5-6 minutes and my dick is a little below average.

1. Go to a website with femanons, preferably ones looking for sex (craigslist, tinder, pof, fuckbook, fetish chat sites, etc.)
2. Find an easy target. Lower your standards. This is just to lose it your first time. Your can work your way up to better later.
3. Engage femanon. Meet and fuck. Be prepared for it to be awkward and weird. Doesn't matter, you just need to cum and get it out of the way. You can smooth out the process later.
4.????
5. Profit

>Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

im a 37 year old kissless virgin

Doesn't matter how ugly you are if you never see each other

Dude I understand that this can work, if your like a 6. But what if your a 2-3 on a 10 scale? Women pick partners up so even those that are 1/10 are going for dudes that are 4/10.

>Engage femanon.

How can I engage a femanon without saying a word? That's what you claimed above.

See

Your keyboard, same as you are doing now. You don't need to do anything in person

Post pics of yourself OP

That doesn't help. I still have to say something. And based on the few Tinder matches I had (and I was categorically swiping right), I always fucked up that part.

Body.

New ones plz

Lost virginity at 21 to a hooker. Shit was not very cash and cost me 100$. Fucked her about 3 more times and about a month later find DTF gf from tinder who's really cool and now having sex as much as I want with this girl.

Moral: just wait, its not worth it. No big deal.

Having an average body will only get you so far. People underestimate the importance of style. A shitty haircut and wardrobe can drop you 5 or more points on a 1 to 10 scale.

Just as important, an awkward re-re is easy to spot regardless of what they're wearing. It's in body language and expression, and if you carry yourself poorly, myself and everyone else can see it.

Still look the same.

>Having an average body will only get you so far.

As I have noticed.

>People underestimate the importance of style. A shitty haircut

I've never had I single haircut I was happy with. And I went to some expensive places and let them do their thing. At the moment, I go for buzzcuts because they are easiest to take care of.

> and wardrobe

Same here. I have no sense of style. And if I dress like a fucking fashion model, I feel like a parody. At the moment, I usually go for dress pants, cotton pants and buttoned shirts.

Buzzcut is a safe bet, the clothes too, but it's a pretty boring look geared towards picking up basic bitches. The type you'll find in clubs that like to dance. If that's your type, you'll need some friends to go to the clubs with and you'll have to learn how to dance.

I am a horrible dancer and never enjoyed going to clubs (even though I went quite often while in uni).

carrier masterbator?

Wut?

People like to say "lower your standards" but if you're in the UK, I doubt they can get much lower.

You could try a more relaxed pub, preferably near a youth hostel. Tourists are easier to pick up.

What is the difference ? Even 2 is not going to pick someone other then 3, which means I have no chance. On top of that I am too old to go to clubs aka the bouncers won't let me in without seeing expected money, and I do not have money, because I can't work.

And all of this won't work only on those good days, when meds work fine , I didn't do something stupid to my face and I can somehow survive the trip on a bus to the nearest club.

German.

My hero

bump

10 years till wizardry

man I can't wait

Same, i hope i can shoot lighting bolts of crippling depression out of my hand

I want the power to forcibly repel humans simply with my aura

Ill be 28 next month, 2 more years! POWERRR

You don't already?

think I need to level it up a bit, only seems to work on half of the NPCs I find

what's your magical area of expertise?

What was the first spell you cast when you finnaly became a wizard?

>Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Nah man, 27kv here, I don't feel better.

How did this "wizard" meme even start?

I lost my virginity at 31. Don't give up Sup Forums, there is always hope.

Depression magic.

What changed?

what was the best thing about the 90s?

Met a girl through work, asked her out for this past New Years Eve, we started dated, then had sex a couple weeks later. It's not hard.

Mate let me enlight you a little. Remember that scene from men in black 1 where agent J tells agent K "better to have loved and lost than never loved" and K tells him "try"? Well is exactly like that....
32 years old fag here. Between my 20 to 27 years I dated this girl. She was batshit crazy because of an abusive family. Weaboo to the bone marrow (I used to be one so it was a plus back then) and into all sort of crazy shit.
Never had a bf before me (noy really pretty), and she watched so much henati that she thought all that crazy shit was normal. Hell, she let me do her ass on the 3rd date and asked if her ass was tight and nice after. I could just keep telling all sort of crazy situations but you got the point already.

The thing is, I ended up breaking it up with her because no matter how good the sex was, the rest of the relationship was a mess. All of my family and friends begged me to end it for their and my sake.
No I miss the sex like you have no idea. My current gf is depressed and NEVER wants to fuck... I consider myself lucky if I get laid once a month, at night in the dark and in missionary possition. Its fucking hell man.
You can t miss what you dont know, maybe is better that way.

Pulp

was it satisfying at all? how old was your partner?

>virgin till the age of 31
>not hard

It clearly so much harder when you're in your 30s and still a manchild.

lost my virginity at 14 to some black girl with the stinkiest fucking pussy. Had to wash my dick twice to get the smell to go away, funny thing is i used a rubber and it still fucking stank.

At least no one said "it's just sex" in the thread.

Cos that shit annoys me to no end. It's not just sex, it's the fact that you have failed on multiple levels to not get laid before 30. The virginity thing is just the cherry on top of the social failure cake.

>inb4 I have a dead sex drive boast
Good for you.

>It's not just sex, it's the fact that you have failed on multiple levels to not get laid before 30. The virginity thing is just the cherry on top of the social failure cake.

OP here. So true.

Wrong, I lost my virginity at 24, not because I'm not good looking or didn't have opportunities, I was just too insecure and ashamed.

Now I have a beautiful and hot girlfriend.

so 20 is not a point of no return.

Your late 20s are the point of no return.

What has changed?