Incest Thread Just post incest stories or any good pics about your sister/brother

Incest Thread Just post incest stories or any good pics about your sister/brother

Bump?

Ryan needs to find his way in here

who?

Bump

Who be dat ryan?

Need second part of this

That nigger was BASED

bamp for candlefag.

kek

>R Y A N
>Y
>A
>N

Explain?

RYAN IS OVER HERE: >

he was made of water. which is a base.

>mfw no Ryan in an incest thread

Ryannnnn

drive(dawt)google(dawt)com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjZmlkQ2RuQ1RtRW8

It's a me! Not-a-ryan.

Bump

Need more stories

Any good long mom/aunt stories?

Im about 12 or 13, starting to develop sexual interest and masturbate. Cousins are 11 and 15ish. They come over while parents and aunt/uncle go out. Couple hours in they come in my room to see what im doing, then leave. Come back soon after, pants down and shirt off, playing with themselves and giggling. In shock at first and act like its wrong. They dont leave and continue. Super nervous and embarassed, but started getting turned on. Pull out my dick and start jerking. The older one starts jerking me off, cum instantly. They play with themselves for a few then awkwardly leave.

Couple weeks later, younger cousin comes over and asks if i wanna go play somewhere. We end up in the woods down the road and after some dumb kid small talk, she asks if i wanna do it again. We masturbate together then head home. Idk why, but never happened again
We are all in our 20s now and kinda distant, only seeing eachother on holidays and shit like graduations snd bday parties. Was talking with the younger one last year and asked if she remembered. She got embarassed and played dumb, then left. Would fuck her like crazy if given a chance, and ive jerked off to those memories so much it doesnt do anything anymore

Samefag,
Not really incest but aunt was passed out drunk on a couch during vacation with the bottom of her ass showing. Jerked off twice to her. She might have noticed me cause whenever we are alone even for a minute she almost always finds a way to bend over ot stick her ass out. Not hot by any means, but big ass and would definitely fuck it if i could