Hey Sup Forums I went shopping at a thrift store and found this sweater thingy...

Hey Sup Forums I went shopping at a thrift store and found this sweater thingy. I thought it was cute so I bought it and when I got home I tried looking up the brand but I couldn't find a thing. I'm guessing it's from Japan or something? Does anyone on Sup Forums know what brand this is? How much it costs retail ? Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Clothing-Shoes-Jewelry-Products-Bros/s?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Products Bros.&page=1&rh=n:7141123011
shop.tokidoki.it/apparel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I could help you, but honestly my boner is raging so hard for you right now

Well that's helpful, geez..

Don't worry. I'm trying to identify it.

In the meantime, mind posting more?

After you find out what it is XD
Then maybe..

I don't trust you, but I'm horny for you. So that's good enough :P

You'll have to keep the thread alive while I search though, cus if it dies then there's no way to tell you

Well shit, why is no one else trying to help ? :'c

Probably because you've offered little incentive

The brand is Product Bros, it seems. Based in Hong Kong. Looking for specific clothing now

Prepare to be disappointed.

Awe shit! A lead! If you figure this out , or even just find my sweater online with cost I'll post a little something something

Oh come on. Can't people just help me out of kindness? Lol nvm this is Sup Forums

As far as I can tell, they're basically Chinese street fashion with little online presence. The website I found listed under their company is inactive, and can only find a few pieces of clothing online.

The closest thing I've found so far is a poncho-esque thing on ebay, which was selling for $35 and $18.00 shipping

How about a little something something for my efforts so far? :)

TITS OR GTFO! TIMESTAMP BITCH!

Ruuuudde

>Responding to this bullshit with anything other than 'TITS or GFTO'
You guys are retarded.

Well I dunnnnooooo
I want a site link first >:3

>getting used this badly

This fag knows whats up

Learn the rules slut

Eh I didn't come on here asking for help in exchange for nudes , I'm just trying figure this out :c you guys are trying to use me

Ehh. I can see where this is going. That's all from me for now. I'm not even after nudes, just would like to see more photos!

Kys cunt

What kinda photos? I'll post

spread eagle

any selfies, anything showing your curvy body beneath clothes (whatever's comfortable), anything with your tongue

Just some nice normal photos of you

feet pls

It's probably Bros products

amazon.com/Clothing-Shoes-Jewelry-Products-Bros/s?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Products Bros.&page=1&rh=n:7141123011

Or tokidoki

F5 F5 F5 F5

titts or gtfo cunt

shop.tokidoki.it/apparel

OP is a fag

Every newfag in this thread, if you post anything but 'tits or gtfo' you utterly fail at Sup Forums.

And look, OP, you uppity cunt, you know the fucking rules.

Listen here shitlord. They're not rules. Nobody is obliged to show you their tits. I hope you lead a very lonely existence.

NEW FAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEE GIT OUT!!!

Fuck ya'll xD

All self-professed femanons are obliged to show time-stamped titties when requesting a specific favor or info of Sup Forums and not for any individual's sake but as a matter of principle and to guard against faggot posers and whether you know that or not, you're a cunt.

praise be

That'll do and I retract my stayed kitty requirement in You're legit and a good sport. Carry on.

White Knight Faggot thread. Show tits or GTFO.

>using unironically shitlord
>tumblr., pls go

How is the boyfriend op?

Holy fuck
Half tit because you are fags xD

bump fro more
so close
common, let's see 'em

Op is just some stupid cunt, like there are a bunch of better places than b and yet you choose b and complain
Gtfo dumbass

learn to type you knuckle-dragging nigger

>says the user who can't be bothered to use punctuation
lol go fuck yourslef

My feelings ..
XD
I posted it, so?

Now post your full tits x

you heard him, post em

Half tit is better than no tit in my book

last shred of decorum and self worth down the drain!
you will become a stripper or a cam whore in the next year, you will remain in that profession till you fall off the shelf and commit suicide because no man cares about your old dead tits and your dried up old used zoidberg and you can no longer desperately whore yourself for freebies.

Damn son sounds like you are speaking from experience

that's how it feels to hear the truth bruh

No doubt eh

Show tits get told I'm going to be a stripper or don't show tits and be called a cunt.. hmm what to dooo

We just want to see your tits and your body because you're really fit

We did kind of work hard to find your shirt, we do kind of deserve it

That's either a troll, somebody who gets off on slut shaming women, or a fatty who gets angry when it sees people behaving sexually.

Sup Forums wants to see your tits. If you don't want to show Sup Forums your tits, there's no reason to make a big deal out of your gender on the Internet. You could easily have said something like"Hey Sup Forums, I'm looking for the shirt in this picture. Does anybody know who makes it?" without bringing attention to the fact that you are the girl in the photo (or, and here's a novel idea, just take a picture of the shirt on a bed or a table or something). You didn't do that because you wanted us to react to the photo. If you want us to react to the photo, we want to see your tits.

have some self respect perhaps?

Stop threating her like a whore. You bunch of cucks.

Do you have any social media young lady ? I can add you , and help you there

>punishing girls for getting their tits out on the Internet
You simply could not be a more tremendous faggot.

This. What the fuck has happened with you Sup Forumstards? Fucking newfag white knight cancer.

YaY

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.

How desperate you are tits ? You can't get them irl? Ugly cunt

she is not acting like a whore?
shows tits so someone will help her source a t-shirt?
comes to b/ knowing what to expect when there are a million other places she wouldn't be faced with the same "rules"?

no sadly this "tits or gtfo" bullshit has just created a guaranteed attention fix for any whore who wants it. kind of the opposite of the intention do you not think?

Isn't this the same chick that is fucking that stupid wigger?

Every time some femanon comes to be , the newfags, edgylords ruin it.. it's disgusting

lol I hit a nerve, clearly. It was easy to see that I was going to. Only someone who is sexually undesirable gets angry when people who aren't flaunt it.

Wigger fucker?

that is indeed the same chick.
who is the funny looking chap?

Looks like it. Story?

I'm not even angry kek, you're just lame.

But we all know you're virgin and fap to loli

just feeling the tides of change and realising you can't swim?

Some wigger guy who has made several threads posting pics of them fucking. He talks like a nigger.

Pictures like this one do wonders for my body image.

How are you able to put up with that retard?

I'm not the girl you moron. I'm saying that seeing this skinnyfat loser get a girl like that changes my perception of where I am on the food chain. She's not wildly attractive, but I'd have thought she was out of his league, as apparently do you.

OR get them irl

Thanks a lot I was reading this while taking a shit now I have boner while pooping why do you do this to me

That shit happens to me all the time. Fucking Sup Forums.

1st world problems user

Anyone give a shit about seeing the rest of the set?

yeah

Stick boner in shit, fuck shit hard and post pic

If you any without that fucking loser in it.

He was the one posting the threads so that would be kind of hard. He likes to put his stupid face in almost every pic.

what a fucking ugly, pierced cunt you are. future single mother with a brown baby ahoy