All memes aside, does he have a chance?

All memes aside, does he have a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxGYWVArs3A
youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah. Hillary will be our next president. Trump literally has zero chance. Literally.

Trump will be blown out by Jeb or Walker. He'll be gone before the first primary.

T. Everyone in 2015

Gtfo shill

>can trump beat a criminal hag that can't beat an elderly political pacifist?

yes

Yes, better chance than most think.

He is going to win.

If this election has taught us anything, it's never say "never" when it comes to Trump.

I wouldn't call it in the bag like many here would, but he has done an amazing job of crushing conventional politicians thus far and now that he's heading into the general election it'll come down to a combination of his ability to crush Hillary and the progress on the email investigation. The base of who already hates Trump is going to be largely static, he can't say much more to offend certain sensitive groups that he hasn't already alienated.

>memes aside
He got far thanks to meme magic, if you put the memes aside then of course he's not going to win. Believe in kek.

Honestly? No fucking clue. This election cycle seems to defy all reason. The past few it was pretty clear who the nominees were going to be, and who was going to win.

This cycle? Numbers are apparently meaningless in the face of meme magic. (Actual answer- polling and predictive sampling has apparently failed to capture a critical undercurrent. This undercurrent is called "people hate smug PC douches, and they really hate smug PC douches who also happen to be commies).

Hilary is unlikable, bernie had only neiche of college hipster.
Yea Trump is president.

I'll correct the question for you :
Is he able to do anything good for us (aka USA people)?

Yes.

I'm sorry user.

Like what ?

This is true. Hillary will steal the general like she did with the primary.

I think he'll do better than people expect, but in the end it's still going to be Hillary.

Who knows. Anything is possible with meme magic.

He really needs to work on catering to new demographics to win the election. Minorities like to vote and they, by and large, hate his guts.

Healthcare reform, lower taxes for the average US citizen's wage, job growth, currency stabilization.

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

He IS going to win.

fpbp

>B-But the hispanic vote...

youtube.com/watch?v=WxGYWVArs3A

He will be president
Jews will scurry
Niggers will be put to work
Spics will scratch the wall until their fingers bleed
The economy will be restored through the removal of the jewish money lending cabal known as the federal reserve
He will destroy the unregulated monster named the "Pharma" industry
He will balance out the budget between America's military, education and infrastructure
He will make America great again
He will invade the EU and free us of the muslim hordes
He will make EU great again
He will conquer the world, the will make planet Earth great again
He will explore space in order for us to terraform
He will make the universe great again

No, if you vote for Trump, you vote for racism, homophobia, hatred, bigotry, and sexism into the White House.

He WILL win,

It's up to all of you to make it happen.

Doesnt matter, he has already destroyed the republican party as we knew it, and thats a good thing.

Sounds awesome! He's got my vote now!

Thanks for the info!

Gr& b& m&

A wall you dumb cunt

Grand band mand?

If he didn't have a chance, Killary wouldn't have spent a million dollars to fill this site with her campaign ads.

Securing the nation, ending 6 decades of projecting power by becoming isolationist again. Tanking the free trade agreements that are fucking over NA. (Nafta sucks ass for Canadians we are sued 13x more than anyone over its rules)

It will force the country to be its own country again instead of just being some whale that everyone on earth is trying to siphon money out of with garbage products.

This is also good for the environment with less global shipping taking place.

it'll be such a hoot if trump wins
the right hates pc eh?

>homophobia, hatred, bigotry, and sexism
Yet he supports trannies in whatever bathrooms they want.

Nope

Gee, I sure haven't noticed the giant increase in Hillary shitposting today, at all, what so ever. Nothing abnormal here boss, at all

I have to say... I'm really worried he might not become president. This might be the last chance for a very long time to rip the establishment apart. Probably the last chance in my lifetime

Ok it seams more like a plan now than just telling he'll do great stuffs... Still he never really told these words because he might not want to lie and he know all those stuffs you guys hope aren't going to become real

yeah, I wonder how society came to all the other pc positions

If you keep making this same thread every day he will win

A lot more Republican voted in the primaries than Democrats. A higher percentage in decades. However, I have heard this might not mean shit.

What did hue meme by this?

Also and But still apply...

I wanna see what happens when pc is destroyed
I think all the bigotry and hate will come to the surface

It's a win/win. If Trump becomes president then we are fine. If Hillary becomes president then she will enact gun control laws, thus inciting riots from peaceful gun owners who have been pushed over the edge. We will get our reformation through harmony or through handguns.

Remember when they (worldwide mainstream medias) were saying Trump was a joke and would fail within 2 months in the primaries?
Look where he is now.

>Trump has put no effort into attacking Hillary (whose base is the least educated of any group with regards to politics).

>Hillary is barely winning the actual votes (superdelegates aside) for the Democratic party.

>The majority of Sanders voters said they would turn to Trump

>Nearly all Republicans are forming behind Trump

>Republican voter turnout is higher than it's been in a very long time

>Democratic voter turnout is lower than it has been in a long time

It will be a bloodbath

if you think discrimination and bigotry is good, get ready for a boat load

im afraid

Trump went with a scorched earth policy to win the primary. He's fucked himself for the general though.

>inb4 increasingly nervous man

>when pc is destroyed
lol

He's reaching Reagan levels of popularity. No joke. Watch some of his rallies, check out 'Maga Man' on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y

He's packing thousands of people in stadiums. Meanwhile sanders and hillary fill high school gyms, and use camera tricks to make it look full

Ron and Rand Paul are going to endorse him so yea he has a pretty fucking good chance

Electionbettingodds.com pleb

It's hard to steal what the person you're "stealing" from gives to you

I don't think the left has even tried to be like the red neck assholes
you might be in for a massive production by the masters of assholery

>Ron and Rand Paul are going to endorse him so yea he has a pretty fucking good chance

>t. Increasingly nervous man

I think that he'll close the gap and could possibly win the popular, but in the end the delegate system will probably screw him in states like NY and Penn where I think Hilary will win close.
>2000 all over again pretty much

>hillary barely winning the democratic primary
>hundreds of pledged delegates ahead
>millions of votes ahead of bernie & trump

LOL okay.

>implying primary turnout means a general election win

Trump will win given one or both of these events

> hillary literally prosecuted and/or convicted
> a large terrorist attack on american soil

Most of the republican base to include cruzlims will ultimately return to the fold due to revulsion at hillary. He will also eat into working-class white democrats across the country but particularly in the midwest.

I don't think the right recognizes their own pcness

>>Trump has put no effort into attacking Hillary (whose base is the least educated of any group with regards to politics).

But what's left to attack her on? Everyone already knows her dirty laundry. She's been in the spot light too long, I don't think there's any more damage that could possibly be done.

>>The majority of Sanders voters said they would turn to Trump

[Citation needed]

I think Sanders will encourage his supporters to vote Hillary before he drops out. Trump would need an incredible turn out. He has almost nothing outside of the white vote. Even if Sanders supporters cross over, they're almost all white. Hillary has the minority (and probably youth vote) in the bag. That means Trump needs like ALL of the remaining white vote to even have a chance, and his approval isn't looking very good.

Nope. Hillary has too many different groups of voters behind her for Trump to make up the difference with right-leaning white men and evangelical white women alone.

Source? I can't imagine the Pauls endorsing someone as authoritarian as Trump.

Democrats are too separated fighing with each other and the republicans are now united under our glorious leader

Yes and no. Sup Forums overestimates his chances and normies underestimate his chances.

But what if I like all those things?

>evangelical white women
Those are a fucking cancer for their own familly, their community and the firms they work for...

Please purge them out from earth and help them find that heaven they so much love and will act betrayal, spread gossips and so on for.. Kill them, gaz them ... Please do something

conservatism, practically the definition conventionalism. gone right?
Im done respecting the rights sacred values
I don't wanna subsidize their churches or their silly superstition
I don't value property rights

He does have a chance, but slim. If he can pull off some really good arguments he could possible win the general.

Only if he totally crushes her with some devestating evidence on *something*. Perhaps this email incidence might help. The problem with Clinton is the same we have with Merkel. The majority of any population is apathetical towards politics, meaning that if they vote at all, they do it for trivial reasons. She's a woman, she's a democrat. Good.
But I believe in Trump. He has the ability and the means to defeat her. So far he spent like what, two million dollars on his campaign? And he totally wrecked the GOP. He still has something up his sleeve and it will be a spectacular general election. He also has access to better information that we do. We know about benghazi and a few of her infractions, but that's it. If she has any weakness at all, he is the only one to find it. And if she doesn't, then she probably deserves winning.

To this date I havenĀ“t found out the name of that girl but I have a foulder full of rares of her. All Nazi stuff, that girl has some serious problems

I don't value traditional family values

holy shit!! pedophiles get in here!!

USA are exporting this evangelical shits into France ! Fuck you for that!
Those fuckers attracks all the low iq / low aknowledge people...
It's a cancer

The memes are his chance

He shouldn't. If he does, we should be ashamed.

You are nuts.

how could anyone with half a brain vote for Hillary Clinton?
everyone knows she is a liar. I can see people who hate Trump not voting but why the hell would anyone but the most braindead nonthinking person ever actually support Clinton?

The bookmakers are saying Trump to win 2/1 to 5/2.
Hillary is the fave running 2/5 to 1/3 on.
I might put 50 bongs on Trump.

really, why should I give a shit about their values?
the right is just a pc as the left, probably more so.
if the right thinks they are going to end pc they're in for an awakening.

By the end of this race, he'll be so far ahead you'll wonder why you ever doubted him.

Clinton is running a horrible campaign so far while Trump is running the most amazing political campaign I've ever seen.

I value almost nothing the right stands for

You've asked this ten times now and got the exact same responses every time. Why would you ask again?
>0.02 cents has been deposited to your account.

He'll have to get all the disheveled NEET low-life disgruntled bernie supporters to switch to him in angst. Then get all of the moderate vote and most of the republican vote.

He won't even get most of the reliable republican vote cause he's not a true conservative.

It's gg

>flag

are people still so arrogant that they'll declare the victor before it's over?

Election are notoriously unpredictable. Both Clinton and Hillary are very popular. it's anyone's game.

He's going to beat Hillary like a red-headed stepchild. People like to say that a lot of her dirty laundry had already been aired, but there are still a number of places even the GOP wasn't willing to go but Trump is. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he trots out women that Bill Clinton molested just to have them testify in the court of public opinion against Hillary.

I don't believe in changing your opposite's political view, so let me say this: the essential difference between what we call left and right is collectivism versus individualism. In other words: the difference lies in the organization of power: hierarchy. It doesn't matter much what specific values each side offers but it makes a great difference in how these values are enforced. You can see this very good in the US election right now. Whereas the right Trump supporters rally around a single person and his exceeding strength, the other side - the Bernies and Clintons of the country - rallies within a mob. If you don't value individual strength, you are a quintessential leftist, no matter what your stance on specific values is. Answer yourself this question - whether for you the "I" or the "we" is more important - and you will know what future leaders to support. Just don't make foolish assumptions and mix up these positions with narcissism and altruism respectively.

why can't the left shit all over the right's values like the right always does to the left?

I doubt it.

>All memes aside

Impossible. This election is fueled by memes. Removing memes would cause the entire political system in America to collapse.

conventionalist dumbass
he doesn't even notice

Kannst du mir es schicken ? Bitte...Kamerad.

He is going to win you shitty cunt fuck. I hope you get cancer you fuckinh kike

I trump turns out to be another diaster, that will make 60 years of republican bad choices

why should anyone take you seriously or listen to anything they have to say?