When you realise you are the backup man

> When you realise you are the backup man.

I dont know that feel

luckily i don't have any friends

or a girlfriend for that matter.

never have. AMA

I don't get it. I bet the same percentage of guys have a girl they'd hit up once single.

We need the same poll in a Muslim country to see the difference.
>UK
Oh wait!

I wonder if back in the day when women occupied much more traditional roles if this rampant disloyalty and moral bankruptcy was still present.

>dating anyone
>not asexually reproducing
step your fucking game up Sup Forums.

>France throwing stones in glass mosques

lmao

so what this is saying is that at least 43% of women (a low estimate if you ask me) are gold digging whores who will jump ship at the first hint of smoke

sounds legit

When you really read this, you realize that this only applies to a small percentage of the population

my sides
Oh wait my sides just got shot out

How long have you been a furry?

1 out of 10 of the 1 out of 5 of the 50% of the 15% of the 8 out of 10 of the 43% of college students are degenerate whores, and race isn't taken into account so they're probably majority black.

>Shot
>Burger
Well no wonder

>glass mosques
Wew.

more like "blackup man", amirite

>Being the bull is bad
I'm the "backup man" of 2 girls and it's awesome.

This.

These janky infographic polls are about as accurate as an Al Gore documentary.

Well obviously. If it's at 43% then it's practically ingrained. The only difference being that it's become a sellers market. Women are the sellers.

I don't know that feel because I'm not a massive beta.

Seriously, bong, get it together.

Thanks for the compliment. I bet these whores are fucking the backup man on the side too.

Contrarily, what is it like living in the country with the most furries?

It's crazy, the other day one came to the house looking for her. She's never mentioned him before but apparently he knows her well enough to be in regular contact with her family. I have no idea how she could have even met an FBI agent, she's been locked in my basement for months without even a phone. I guess nothing will stop all these beta white knights these days

Whose bright idea was it to give women rights again?

Colombia is such a degenerate shithole. I had no idea I'd fuck so many women when I first went there.