ITT: unpopular opinions

ITT: unpopular opinions

And by unpopular I mean unpopular, not standard neckbeard opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CdQxzW6EuY
youtube.com/watch?v=IJhgZBn-LHg&t=538s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Animals are not sentient and should therefore not be protected by the law.

If a man wants his child aborted, but the woman refuses, she shouldnt be paid child support by him.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is an overrated pop culture icon that only gets by because, "He makes science hip." AKA a waste of space.

>Animals are not sentient

I believe aliens have been abducting us for years as a catch and release programs, similar to Sturgeon and Sharks.

All disabled and anyone over 60 should be killed

trump voters are literally the stupidest people alive.

That's a standard neckbeard opinion.

I dont think hes as smart as people think he is. Hes one of a few niggers that got a science degree so people think hes a genius.

Similar opinion, I am a firm believer in eugenics for severely mentally handicapped people. They can't take care of children, so why should I as a tax payer take up the role.

Non-sexual nudity should be legal unless in an otherwise specified context.

Agreed

Good thing no one gives a shit what you think because scientifically they are

Hes famous for the same reason bill nye is isnt he? Got famous on tv for educational programming when there was so little of it around.. Low bar.

Big Bang Theory is a good show when stoned

Here's a non-edgelord one:

Motorcycles should be banned.

Kek

Why? They arent hurting you. Just the people who ride them.

The illuminati have gained control of the world with biological weaponry.
They use synthetic viruses to infect the brain, and interacting with electronic devices, are able to take control of the minds of humanity.
They rape all the celebrities, male and female, in a dark society, but other than that, they mostly let us go on about our business.

Seconded.

I'll get the bricks

you probably mean "sapient" in which case you are right, but so what? all that matters is if an animal has a neocortex. if it does it deserves at the very least the right to not be tortured.

What scientific research demonstrates that animals are conscious?

Big Bang theory came out when I was still in middle school. I watched the first episode when it came out and have been watching since then. It's honestly only 20 min out of your week, it is a decent show , and mildy amusing at times. I figured why stop watching it since it's literally 20 min out of my week to watch something I've been watching since middle school.

for what purpose?
in terms of life experience/enjoyment, it is actually better to take a trade/lower education job than one requiring over a bachelors' degree in its field.

Native Americans are literally the LOWEST form of human and their land deserved to be taken from them.

And, broccoli is pretty good.

No, I meant sentient. They're not conscious and incapable of feeling pain.

Retard.A shitty shitpost.

google.com

>you lazy fuck.

>implying the NEETs here pay taxes

All car accidents should be considered manslaughter. It doesn't matter if you have a 1 in 10,000 chance of killing somebody, you aren't suppose to play God because society says it's okay. All we have to do is slow down, and thousands of lives would be saved.

>they are incapable of feeling pain
you're just an edgy retard. all you need to do is strike an animal to know that's not true.

you could at least try a little with your shitty baits like "well they don't feel pain like humans do"

I've research it before and know you're talking out your ass. You made the claim, you back it up.

fuck statutory rape/ age of consent laws. hows that for typical Sup Forums neckbeard claptrap?

I pay taxes. I never said the others here did. Faggot.

operating a motorcycle within city limits between the hours of 2 and 6 should be punishable with a fine, but i don't think they should be banned. they help cull the herd.

>implying you pay taxes

Wincing or making certain noises is not the same as experiencing pain. There's no reason to think it's anything more than a complex and elaborate series of chemical reactions.

Got me there.

Motorcycles are loud and annoying.

Motorcycle riders are loud and annoying.

>a dick ran into traffic for insurance fraud
>I got jailed for manslaughter

this is a great idea

What the fuck do you think pain is?

>hurr chemical reactions
why don't you initiate a series of chemical reactions in your brain faggot

Ahh.. Maybe loud vehicles law then? Lots of cars are also loud and annoying. You can have a quiet motorcycle lol.

A particularly intense sensation of unpleasantness.

That would be more like assisted suicide.

Same thing should apply if I beat the shit out of you for your shit opinions. You don't feel pain, just screaming in a rudementary response. Probably conditioned over years of abuse. But hey it's not pain so why should I give two shits right?

>I believe work houses should be brought back
>I believe it should be compulsory for anyone attending uni to have spent 5 years previous in a work house or hard labor job before they get funding or be allowed to work in a job after uni
>Fat people should be heavily fined and taxed until they are thin
>Immigrants have to pay a higher tax rate for 5 years until they get citizenship
>They are not entitled to cheap or subsidized health care either
>NEET's should be forced into work houses or beaten/jailed until they pull their shit together
>Anyone over 6 months unemployed is forced into work or forced to join the Armed services.

Making motorcycles quiet would be the same as just banning motorcycles because people only buy them for the noise. They just want the attention.

Motorcycle manufacturers intentionally make them louder because these losers wouldn't buy them otherwise.

well to be fair user a lot of pedestrians are stupid fags. but then a lot of drivers are also stupid fags, they're just stupid fags operating tons of machinery.

i drive carefully, but i don't trust pedestrians or bicyclists to not do stupid shit.

It is self-evident that human beings are conscious because we're all humans and all conscious, therefore your point is invalid. There is no proof that animals have the necessary neurological components for awareness.

There are not two genders.

>And by unpopular I mean unpopular, not standard neckbeard opinions.

Oh, just lies then, ok...
Antifa will save the world!

Bicycles should not be allowed on any road that doesn't have a shoulder and has a speed limit greater than 25 MPH.

If I was a car going 12-15 MPH in a 45 MPH zone, I'd be pulled over.

actually i have no proof you are concious, but i do have proof you are a dumb fag. therefore i think we should all kick the shit out of you.

I guess so.

It's immoral to not be a vegan, at least to the extent that it is practical in the given environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CdQxzW6EuY

Because the premise is "Lol autism."

Repetitive and unfunny

unless they're hanging out on Sup Forums

>Oh, just lies then, ok...
No, because standard neckbeard opinions aren't unpopular. "Feminism is cancer" is not unpopular opinion but you can bet someone's going to bring it up at some point if they haven't already.

the sun revolves around the earth

Incest should be legalized.

Not technically incorrect. They revolve around each other because all motion is relative. It's a matter of frame of reference.

What did this guy just say? Respect his unpopular opinion, faggot.

It's not an unpopular opinion because I hear it all the time. We all know Tyson is an overblown pretentious fag.

Can confirm, natives are shit tier. Their women can be good looking but they're usually roundfaced and chubby. They're all fucking crazy and alcoholics. If one gets mouthy and takes a cheap shot and you lay him out they dogpile worse than niggers.

>Lived in Montana for too long
>Rez smells like shit
>Tons of fucking meth
>Rez police don't do shit
>Garbage people infect nearby civilized town

While I'm on it, fuck Montana.

>Everyone white Fucking nothing to do
(You do nothing but hike and fish for 20 years and tell me you don't get fucking tired of it.)
>Everyone has fucked everyone

It's not just motercycles. Stupid rednecks around where I live ride quads and side-by-sides all the time, and snowmobiles in the winter. They go up and down the street reving them as loud as possible even though there is plenty of woodland with trails around here.
I often wish they would wipe-out and get killed (or at least wreck the vehicle).

youtube.com/watch?v=IJhgZBn-LHg&t=538s

I believe unemployed people should be forced to work as in build roads or something, similar as in hitler era

Donald Trump is the president we need, but don't deserve.

That selfish and arrogant logic of yours will lead to your demise one day. There's plenty of evidence across the vast interwebz that suggests animals such as dogs are logical and emotionally complex with a form of intellectual existence. You're right that it's not on the same level as humans, but that apathy you have will not serve you well. Get over yourself. Read a book. Slap it across your face just to remind yourself you feel something and take care of that stupid mutt your mom has. Maybe it'll get you a girlfriend you fat fuck up.

Fuck that, force me to work and I'll off myself after I go on a rampage.

Asians, specifically those from China, are extremely pushy, self-centred, unempathetic and rude. They also eat so fucking disgustingly. The way they slurp up their noodles makes me shudder - I will actively avoid sitting near Asians in a restaurant.

You say "ow" when you get hurt. that's a sound.

fucking faggot

Also they never blow their noses. *sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff* like holy fuck, blow your nose you fucking imbeciles.

will food be provided?

Agreed

Well tbh id rather see someone with your attitude dead than pay for your whole, worthless life.

I don't think unemployed people should be forced to work as long as they are not on any type of social assistance. I only work 3 months a year (seasonal job) but I take nothing from the government. I am semi-retired

Become a vegan then.

Guns should be banned

I think that life is practically a waste of time. I'm not suicidal. I don't fear death really. I just fear dieing in a really lame way, like running with scissors. Why am I working to pay bills for things I don't care about, do stuff I don't care about for money...the paper is nothing...the objects are nothing...I hate that everyone around me is drinking the Kool aid of advertisement, fashion, politics, and the news in general. Who is to say that anything beyond what you say is really happening...why should I care. I just have a mask i wear so that I don't just break loose

ofc. Also reasonable pay, just have a society where my taxes are used for something which helps the country and not on the internet connection of some fat bastards whose attitude literally has nothing to do with a half decent work ethic.

I believe that there should be a certain culling to mull out a portion of the population, and slow the cancer that is the human race.

Practice what you preach and start with yourself, faggot.

Evereybody in california, germany, canada and sweden should be killed.

I'll be gladly slave myself then. It's not like I want to be unemployed anyway.

Sorry I should have been more specific. This is about people that live of the government and claim they can't find a job while sitting at home playing vidya. As long as your not living of the governments money that should be fine

Nah. You see my argument isn't against "is eating animals wrong". It's "they do feel pain you twatlord". Wowzers. Ask a bear if it cares the dear is in pain? Pop quiz: It doesn't. But I don't eat my pupper, therefore I treat it with respect and love.

Nature will do the culling, like always with the past 5 major extinction event

vegans are just white knight fags tbh

I know this, but it's still rough. It's not like I hate humanity, just the awfully fast reproductiveness of em

You may not want to be unemployed for people like you that would be a win win situation. But believe me there are a lot of people out there who love being unemployed. Like this faggot :

Gays and blacks may the world better.