In a recent interview Paul Feig said

In a recent interview Paul Feig said
"The problem with Hollywood is the infestation of White Males and their privilege".

Is hollywood doing enough in media to promote a positive agenda of diversity in entertainment which is what audiences want directors are saying?

Everytime I see this picture, I think it's Michael Gove.

Every. Single. Time.

If this is the case, why doesn't he step aside and let a woman direct instead?

Checkmate.

That guy makes Tim Gunn look like Malcolm X.

le self hating cucked white male

source needed

Sounds like something a privileged white male would say

I'm getting really sick of jews desu

I hope he gets black listed for that comment.

>"The problem with Hollywood is the infestation of White Males and their privilege".

Not that he's wrong or anything, but it is kind of the pot calling the kettle black. I mean, you couldn't design a better embodiment of White Male Privilege than Paul Feig. The man dresses in three-piece suits and collects walking sticks. He might as well stick a monocle in his eye and order Pinkertons to gun down striking foundry workers.

No he didn't, I wish he did so people would shit on him more, but don't make it up.

>Build Hollywood
>Have some insider bitch about your mere experience like you're not entitled to be there

How is he right?

>I mean, you couldn't design a better embodiment of White Male Privilege than Paul Feig. The man dresses in three-piece suits and collects walking sticks. He might as well stick a monocle in his eye and order Pinkertons to gun down striking foundry workers.
Paul Feig confirmed for white supremacist what hashtag would fit this we could meme into making happen.

>it's another ironic SJW shitpost thread
(You)

I thought i was the only one

are those white tears?

Its a man who cant drink water

Look how worthless women and niggers are! They're so helpless I'll cast them in my movies, see how I'm helping the downtrodden? Look how high above them I am! I'm not a racist, people who judge people based not on their skin color, but by the content of their character are racists!

No idea about males but, white people sure as hell suck. They can't do anything right. I wish they'd go away.

what the hell is wrong with his face when he drinks water?
actually... is there any proof he drinks water?

thats racist against blacks. Look how white people destroyed south africa and when they left took all the good land with them leaving africans with nothing.

I believe the water has entered his mouth no evidence of him swallowing

Can the man be in a picture without looking like an absolute jackass?

>infestation of White Males

This seems fucked up even for this faggot. He didn't really say that, right?

ffuuuuuuuuuuuu what is wrong with him when drinking water? he looks like hes in pain.

>This seems fucked up even for this faggot. He didn't really say that, right?
believe it or not he let all the female leads in ghostbusters step on him showing how white males should be treated. had a picture of it but lost it in hdd crash :P

>Can the man be in a picture without looking like an absolute jackass?

If you take a picture of shit, it'll look like shit from any angle.

I wish we could turn the narrative on him. Make it look like Feig is the real bigot.

>"No! I must destroy the misogynists," he >shouted!
>The radio said "No, Paul. You are the >misogynists."
>And then, Paul was a misogynist.

White males can entertain themselves.
This causes butt hurt and resentment in lesser genders

THIS ULTRA MEGA KUCK IS THE AVERAGE HILLARY SUPPORTER

DISGRACE TO THEIR GENDER

ALL MALE-FEMINISTS GET SENT OVER THE WALL

>believe it or not he let all the female leads in ghostbusters step on him showing how white males should be treated.
You mean this one?

is this shooped? whats happening here>?

thats fake right? he didnt really do that did he? noone is this much of a cuck.

to be honest with you boy, africans never did shit with their land until the white men arrived and brought them some culture and technology

He's a homo what did you expect?

not true its been proven africans invented modern agricultural practices which is why africa has thrived so prosperously in trade.