The trio met the stranger on a night out before luring him back to one of their homes

>The trio met the stranger on a night out before luring him back to one of their homes.

>They plied him with vodka until he passed out and then sexually assaulted him in a bizarre attack.

>Footage shot by the trio showed them dancing as they molested their victim.

>The court heard the clip showed the 20-year-old victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, on the floor as Gillard cut his hair and sliced vegetables over him.

>Gillard brandished scissors and asked: “Put in his bum?’’ before parting the cheeks of his bottom.

>Though he felt pain, there was no serious injury.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570073/Girl-gang-sex-attack-on-footballer-jail-time-bizarre-sex-assault-footballer-star

Other urls found in this thread:

pnefc.net/team/player-profile/liam-grimshaw/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd9lb3ZzCi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sliced vegetables over him.
What crime is this?

I think it was the whole "Fucking his arse with scissors" part that swung it.

So who had shaven hair at 20 years old?

Barkley?

Imagine they were assembling IKEA furniture over him.

No food preparation license, I reckon.

hot

some guys have all the luck.

What if he was gay?

Idiot

no footballers are gay, silly

Journolist for the Mail hear, its is Paul Pogba.

Its' is why he hates the United fans

It'll be some League 1 nobody

Except Raheem Sterling.

I wonder why 20 year old Dele Ali has gone to shit recently...

Why does this never happen to me?

the girls put veggies on his ass hole, he would have enjoyed it too.

How is this "sexual assault" I would literally pay for that kind of service

Hope they're incarcerated for life but I have salad cream for the one on the right if you know what I mean

l-lewd

>deleting your post and reposting it with your trip on

kill yourself

>3 girls and a nude dude getting lewd with food

; )

Is it Raheem Sterling?
Definitely an englishman.

he's english

>Journolist for the Mail hear

With that level of English Comprehension, i don't doubt you for a second.

Oh

aren't scissors alone worth a 20 year sentence?

But is it really?

Reading a few British posts on various boards this morning the majority are incoherant babble, Drunk posting from 6am onwards.

Can you confirm it's just you being "funny"?

Two knifes joined are fine.

Is this real? Hackney is quite rough, i doubt a bread knife would really garner this attention when sub-machine guns are used between gangs in that area.

FOUND HIM
pnefc.net/team/player-profile/liam-grimshaw/16
>remove his dob on the player profile summary
>leave age on the bio

lucky fucker.

>yuros

Quads and FOTC reference?

Ausgods truly are the best posters

Christ those are some ugly slags

>British

Get it right.

I ate at the three Michelin-starred Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester restaurant in Mayfair last night cost a fucking bomb but they let me keep the plastic spork.

no they aren't, considering they are brits those are 10/10.

There are plenty of very attractive girls in England, only gripe is the ridiculous amounts of make up

not true

Are their eyes shooped to make them all look retarded or are they just retarded?

Absolute fact, I was there for quite a while and there were loads of pretty white girls

The sign is bi-lingual i think you'll find that's Wales mate.

>These girls face jail time
>Male footballers who sexually assault women get off with a fine, if that
Check your privilege shitlords

>GB more like the great kennel amirite

maybe one out of 10 girls in the UK is acceptable looking or at least in London where I was

the rest is really awful, they dress awful, they cover their face with like 9 layers of make-up, look like the product of fetal alcohol syndrome many times and their behavior is not very feminine either

I feel like English girls from the countryside and rich backgrounds might be much better tho, a bit like here.
I mean, you can't deny the existence of beautiful British women like Kate Beckinsale or Emily Blunt, they have to come from somewhere....

Does Ashley Cole have a strong alibi for that evening?

yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes.

I'm Gypsy BTW

2>5>3>1>4>6

I was staying quite a few miles from London, to the east and honestly the average girl was attractive, slim and had a nice face. The make up is absolutely disgusting, and the drinking but surely you can find one who isn't addicted to getting hammered
While I was in London it was different because I saw a lot of Asians and all other types, plus avoiding the hoards of other tourists I really didn't have a look at the women
I will say they age terribly, got to nab them nice and fresh ; )

Yes check his mobile phone data, it was up his arse at the time and he was in a transsexual brothel in slough.

You're absolutely correct, but at least we don't have to pull back the veil first to see how ugly they are, Hans.

you been to any major metropolitan area lately?

british slags > german women imho

>t least we don't have to pull back the veil first to see how ugly they are
yes you do

did you really, actually just make a muslim joke while posting with that flag?

really?

wow, now that is some serious level of self-delusion....

plus, their make-up almost works like a burqa if you think about it

Nah, I haven't been to the Job Centre in years.

This is true and will not slip.

how's your paki mayor of london doing?

has he pardoned the paki rape gang that raped 1,400 british girls yet?

no because that was rotherham and he has no say there.

You let in 1 millions paki in the last few years, KEK.

Tell me about Colonge?

>brits and krauts arguing about who has the ugliest skunks.
brits are uglier than anything I've seen in my life and I'm talking in general because I work in the Magaluf area in summers, of course there are gorgeous brits out there but the usual slag is fat, ugly and under two layers of made in china makeup.

Further more you German men stood there and watched your women and children being raped, rotherham was hushed under the carpet. We didn't stand by and watch.

Fucked one of those this summer.

>You let in 1 millions paki

no, we didn't

we let in 890k people who are mostly syrians

>Tell me about Colonge?

Cologne (German: Köln, Colognian: Kölle) is the largest city in the German federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia and the fourth-largest city in Germany (after Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich).
It is located within the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region, one of the major European metropolitan regions and the largest in Germany with more than ten million inhabitants.

Cologne is located on both sides of the Rhine River, less than eighty kilometres from Belgium. The city's famous Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom) is the seat of the Catholic Archbishop of Cologne. The University of Cologne (Universität zu Köln) is one of Europe's oldest and largest universities.

Cologne was founded and established in Ubii territory in the first century AD as the Roman Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium, from which it gets its name.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say 10 hrs of community service to be split between the 3 of them. These woman are actually the victims and this man clearly wanted all of this to take place.

Mate atleast they aint got tashes.

which one? they all look alike, when in Magaluf they look like a product of a clone factory.

>posts a cracking couple of totties

not helping your point here

DAMAGE CONTROL the post.

nobody was raped that night, "only" groped and robbed

and your police knew exactly what was happening, but didn't stop the pakis because they didn't want to appear racist

pathetic and sad!

>get your fucking facts straight, we didn't let in a million it was close to a million.

t. Hans

>Germany attempts to make a joke

isn't Muhammad the most popular name for boys in the UK?

110k ain't close, but I mainly corrected him on his claim that those "refugees" were pakis, when in fact most of them are syrians with the occasional iraqi and afghan among them

So by your account the German men stood and watched thier women groped and robbed.

That's pathetic mate.

>neets arguing about brown people

trific

>110k
>890k

Problem is even fat ugly women think they should dress like that, they're not as self conscious about their terrible shape and we suffer

they didn't, muzzies got btfo by cops
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd9lb3ZzCi4
german cops don't fuck around

>9 is no where near 10. More like 1.

where did you see any german men there?

these arabs mostly attacked female groups walking without any male companion

the police however fucked up, because they underestimated the situation and only had like 8 police officers in the area

1 million - 110k = 890k

lrn2math chav

Whilst the german men still stood about.

Nice.

So the german men still watched females from there own country get assulted by pakis and your fine with that?

Cuck.

It's a million mate, they're the facts.

at least the cops, who are supposed to protect, didn't stand about.

okay, this is b8

nice try tho

>where did you see any german men there

No they all ran off leaving there Women and children. BTFO

The only good subreddit.

same shit different thread

not bait. stop crying.

>autofilter spanish flags
>thread looks like this
not surprised

Nice VPN.

The cops here are shit i've been to Germany and i'd take them over ours anytime. But we as a people did not hand over our women and children to get raped.

>women sexually abusing a man just like my animes becomes uk/german immigration shitfest
This stuff is close to the surface for some of you people.

yes, you did
1,400 of them

and as a response you elected a paki mayor of your most (and really only) important city, kek

It started here Satan >

Hot ref, ausbro

No the police and social services hid it from the people.

We did not allow pakis to rape our wives and children infront of us like you did.

Only London votes for the mayor of london and no one does thats how a paki got in.

it was the muds in london who got sadiq as mayor, he lost the white vote

>this thread