The Second World War didn’t preserve America’s freedom. America’s freedom was never threatened by Germany...

The Second World War didn’t preserve America’s freedom. America’s freedom was never threatened by Germany. Hitler could not even have imagined taking away America’s freedom. His war against America was entirely defensive. The U.S. Army invaded Germany and took away Germany’s freedom, not the other way around. There was never the slightest danger that Hitler would invade America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
thoughtco.com/amazing-asian-inventions-195168
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor#Aftermath
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany declared war on the US, not the other way around, you stupid fucking Nazi retard.

>whats iraq

lul

you did not pay attention is history class did you?

That's why hitler and his micro penis sent those slant eye gooks over here. As a defensive move? I think not. You poke the bear just be ready for it to poke back

If you wanna act stupid we can play the what if game:
If usa hadn't joined the war and germany hadn't attacked the soviets germany would have conquered europe as a whole in a matter of years.
If use hadn't joined the war and germany attacked the soviets, the soviets would have conquered europe as whole possibly shifting the power balance thowards russia during the cold war.
Both outcomes have powerhungry people on top who would have kept expanding, it isn't the question if the usa would be attacked, but when it would happen.

Hitler never wanted to attack the US, but Japan grew some beer balls and decided to bomb pearl harbor. Being allies to Japan Germany had to declare war on the US.

I agree that America entering either world wars made no sense. A nation of immigrants picking sides in that was utterly retarded. We should have stayed neutral in Europe as well as Asia.

germany declared war on the us not the other way around silly.

>nation of immigrants
what the fuck are you taking about, my family has been here since the 1700's

We had no choice. Japan bombed us and Germany declared war on us after that. We can't just say "Nah, I don't fell like fighting"

>There was a point we should have stopped, and we have clearly passed it.

>BUT LETS KEEP GOING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Your face when you realized the good guys lost WW2.

Do you mean France, or Poland?

Look you kraut slopping Frenchie commie pinko cuck Faggot, you have to fuck right the hell off back to you third world shithole of a countrys cyberspace and GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK GARBAGE! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR FUCKING AMERICANS ONLY! Illegal cyber immigration laws prohibit this kind of terrorism anymore! God emporer Trump has sealed our virtual borders and we are not supposed to be having to deal with subhuman Non-American pieces of shit like you on AMERICAN websites! You have five minutes to fuck off or kill yourself before your IP is backtracked and you are extradited to an American cyber immigration terrorism prison!

The good guys won WWII but lost the cold war.

Aw poor little hitler
maybe germany lost because he was a pussy like you said

I have always been very curious about Hitler, I started to read his book but it was fucking boring as shit. I get why he wanted the Jew out of his country controlling the money and what not. I did some real deep digging and found that the Jew were oppressing the Germans that's why they had the 1st WW. I am 50% Irish and 50% German, I ask my German grandfather questions and he had no answers to why we migrated to the us. All he knew is my GGG Granddad was a hessian solder during the revolutionary war.

No reputable historian or military leader would make the
claim today that the United States was in danger of being invaded by
Germany or that our vital interests were threatened by Germany.

Fellow Comrade

>Implying muricans need an actual reason to go to war besides monetary gains

There was just this one chance in worlds history.
The fading dream of stopping the corrupted communistic or capitalistic system.
The thought of giving the free hard working people something to live for.
The dream to build giant space ships invented by Werner von Braun, traveling to mars and beyond.
The americans were just stopping this dream fueled by jewish hate. At the end they "good" guys dropped bombs over civilians and created a nuclear holocaust over japan.

Do people still believe the old lies that the Second World War was a "necessary" war -- that
is, that there was no way we could have avoided it -- and that it was a
"good" war -- that is, a morally justified war. We were forced to fight
Germany in order to protect America. We could not have stayed out of the
war or fought on the other side, because that would have been immoral.
The other side was evil. We fought against evil. By destroying Germany
and Hitler we saved the world, Hollywood tells us. We saved freedom. We
saved the world from slavery and tyranny. Hitler was an evil man, the
most evil man who has ever lived, and with his evil SS troops he
intended to enslave the world and destroy everything beautiful and good.
But we stopped him. We saved America. We saved the world.

Having lived in east germany i can assure you that the soviets are in no way "the good guys".

Japan should haven't fucked with the US, It goes to show you the the US is capable of anything if they are pushed. I think they would turn their backs on international laws and drop nukes again if the offer presented itself.

Why is he killing the girl from stranger things?

they killed a bunch of nazis and beat hitler,
thats like comic book good guys.

It is a difference to vipe out civilians with nuclear weapons or miltrary targets.

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

They also raped this girl to death on the piece of land we own today.
They also shot this butcher for not handing out his food to soldiers who thought they deserved his goods.
They also disowned my grandparents and redistributed their land.
Just a couple of heroic acts in my home town.

and then set up puppet governments, killed millions of political dissidents, and threatened western democracy.

so the tragic hero who becomes the villain

I know. There are more then a million reported cases of rape by soviets. They behaved like animals.

Japan knew this, but they also knew that American, despite what it had said publicly would eventually become involved in the war.
The danger was that waiting would allow the US to change over to a war footing with an already large fleet, which would change the balance of power towards the allies more or less right away.
The only chance was to sink the pacific fleet, thus delaying the US impact in the high seas for a couple of years, with the hope that victory in Europe could be had in the mean time and then use all of the Euro to produce war goods for the axis.
This didnt happen, but it was a good plan.

Sounds like justice was served

>Asians
>Good ideas
Pick one.

if you didn't want all that to happen you shouldn't have waged an unprovoked war against the entirety of Europe.

Japan declared war on the U.S.

At least get it fucking right

Hitler tried to settle for peace and he never started any war. It was the global bankers who started it and murica has always been their bitch.

It was actually the CEO's of German and American corporations that orchestrated pear harbor attack, and framed it on the Japanese.

Dubs of truth, that's why we bombed the fuck outta them, just for that reason.

Truth be told: We weren't exactly nice to the soviets either, so this was somehow coming for us, but i refuse to see them as he good guys. Maybe as another pack of wild animals who just beat another pack of wild animals.
>Who would you prefer to be eaten by?
>It's your own choice :D

>Hitler tried to settle for peace
he already broke several treaties and agreements at that point so his word was completely worthless by the time the us got involved.

Why? Japan never declared war on Russia right?

While I do appreciate your casual racism, you are retarded. I know this is /b, so edgy 15yos want to show how racist they are, but at least try not to be so ignorant.
Much of what we take to mean "society" was invented by the Chinese.
thoughtco.com/amazing-asian-inventions-195168

Yeah, and then Germany declared too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor#Aftermath

>believing the version of a history that is written by the victor

Can you possibly be more cucked?

>assuming the version of history written by the victor is necessarily wrong

Pearl Harbor was clearly a setup. America wanted to get in the war, but had publicly said they would not, unless attacked first....so, they let the attach happen.

Fuck off weeaboo, your beliefs are shit.

go to Sup Forums

Come the fuck on, they could have had this easier.
>supply england till one of your ships gets sunk
"WAAAR!!1!!!1!"
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Meant for

wasted potential though,
China reached a high level of civilization way before any other region and yet became so obsessed with tradition and isolationism that they just remained relatively stagnant for a very long time.

And then Germany declared war on the US.

The Axis wasn't a video game alliance irl where the other members were just called to war on declaration. The same reason why you didn't see German patrols in fucking China.

They can twist it in any way they want. You never heard of the terrorbombings of Germany and how soviets took the prisoners from the concentration camps they liberated and sent them to die in gulags?

>implying that germany had freedom.

Hitler wanted to destroy the USA he was on record they had research programs for icbm and long range bombers to attack the usa. Learn your history Roosavelt took military action against the nazis in the 30s to deny them a forward operating base within range of the us

that´s the problem with allies. If you have them you either stick together (Germany and Japan) or you lift your butt and open the asshole wide as Italy did two times. So don´t complain and accept that AH knew what he did and didn´t fucking care about the mediocre united states of swamphole america.

>terrorbombings of Germany
Well those were... 9 or something who died? It was historically speaking highly insignificantly, but Hitler made some damn good use of it for propaganda, so it's natural you know all about it.
>how soviets took the prisoners from the concentration camps they liberated and sent them to die in gulags?
Well soviets didn't like desertists...

>forgetting Germany asked its ally Japan to attack the US

Yup, no threat to America. Or anybody else. Appeasement works well with tyrants. OP you smart.

literally nobody is claiming that Hitler threatened USA's freedom

Bro Nazi weaboos like you have no respect for the men who died at Pearl Harbor. Fuck you.

Hitler was a cuck and so are you OP, enjoy the edges

What sort of retarded Facebook shit is this? You haven't fought anyone for anything except the last piece of pizza you fat worthless fuck

In 20 years there will be threads on proto Sup Forums where people discuss whether North Korea was all that bad or not.