What's up with this "girl power" trend that's become so prevalent in TV and movies?

What's up with this "girl power" trend that's become so prevalent in TV and movies?

Virtue signaling

(((I don't know!)))

the lizards

It is or was potentially profitable.

something something you alt right weenie Sup Forumsirgin losers

>watch any sports
>every other commercial is about a girl saying their sports matter or that they're just as good as men

Liberals own the media and the current presidential Demokrate presidential canidate happended to be a woman which leads to the media pumping out all kinds of propaganda to push how important "female impowerment is"

If you want to see an end to all the agenda pushing in Movies/TV Shows vote Republican untill they realise that this kind of propaganda doesn't work

>If you want to see an end to all the agenda pushing in Movies/TV Shows vote Republican untill they realise that this kind of propaganda doesn't work
too bad i care more about actual policy than waging a war against media issue framing and agenda setting

(((pure coincidence)))

>too bad i care more about actual policy
Then you should vote for Trump.

Wrong. It is done in spite of profitability as shown time and again.

>he doesn't actually care about policy

Not even registered Republican, but Ir realize that they are the best chance at getting a conservative candidate beyond the local level. Unless your like Alaska, which is a State so great that Democrats have given up on it, which has allowed an independet (formerly Republican) to take office of Governor. Also blessed be Alaska for they gave us Sarah Palin (pbuh).

Why are jews doing this?

those are all ugly old hags
don't see one true girl among them.

>stars wars, hunger games, etc didn't make a shit ton of money

The only reason GB flopped is it cost 3 times what it should've because of an incompetent director

>care about policy
>vote for a guy who has none

Also shit marketing, no normal person wants to wants to see a giant black woman yelling about a crowd not catching her cause she's a woman or because she's black.

The victim narrative doesn't go over well with normal people who actually work.

>doesn't understand the meaning of "we're going to build a wall"

I know this is Sup Forums and you might be thinking metaphorically or some shit, but Trump is being literal.

Building a wall isn't a policy. It's a delusion. Illegals come through tunnels. Every time I hear Trump talk about dealing with foreign affairs I'm reminded of that Brando story of powering his house with eels.

>he thinks all illegals
Just come thru tunnels
>he doesn't have an eel pool to power his Sup Forums station

Wew, didn't know I was dealing with a pleb

Why are all these MS Paint screencaps always about video games?

>actor not actress

Pretender detected.

>He thinks they plan to build at wall along the Rio Grande where the other half of illegals cross
>He thinks farmers who graze their cattle there will stand for it.

Literally as dumb as Trump.

>hiring based on gender

Dumb as shit. You just end up with unqualified people then. Having to make some "equal" quota is the dumbest fucking thing any business can do.
Hire based on talent and work ethic.

>the media told me Trump has no policies so I believed them

You are literally retarded if you think the Wall would simply be a chain link fence or made out of bricks and nothing else.

MORE LIBRUL MEDIA PROPAGANDA TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT WOMEN ARE GOOD AT ANYTHING BESIDES SUCKING DICK AND MAKING SANDWICHES

>WOMEN
>LEADERSHIP
LMAO
>OF A COUNTRY
ROFLMBO

>the media

Does the media edit Trump's junkets? 'Cause the words, or lack thereof, are right from his mouth.

>the wall won't actually be a wall

that image below explains a lot of why Ubisoft games are shittier than usual.

Black Flag was the best thing they ever did though

You just have to refrain from playing the rest of the AC series so you don't notice 95% of that game is copy-pasted

But that's then a problem. If it was its own thing it could be judged on its own merits. But when compared to the rest of the series before or after it, there's a problem.

why, of all the "boys club" movies that you could remake to have GIRL POWER in them, did they pick ghostbusters
ghostbusters was the least testosterone laden "guy movie" i could think of
why not the expendables or some actual macho bullshit