Cause we don't talk anymore

Do the classic breaking up while climaxing

Maybe a little drunk.why is alcohol an antidepressant

Like we use to doooo

Dubs decides

How long have you been dating?
If dubs, say you just need some really good ass

"I wanna end it all haha :/"

"I unfortunately think we should, you're hot, smart and all but I think we need a break baby, sorry."

Since the start of the year. Also what's 1.4 times 9 caus that's about how many drinks I have had

"Do I want to end it? I will fucking end you the next time I see you you fucking traitorous scumbag piece of shit."

Yeah but just let me eat you out one last time please

she's open about this
Don't be an ass, end it respectfully

Yeah. You're too good for me anyway. Let's just see other people.

yeah nigga

Me too, user. Me too.

roll

"I just... I dont know. I guess, recently, I've been more attracted to guys, I guess..."

tits or gtfo

rol

winrar

Don't end it make some dolla out of it. Where her out to other men, if she is thinking about going some where else to have sex make sure you profit from it see you at /biz soon

God dam

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol try looking for a type c charger at your mates place while under the influence

Postception

Shitty keyboard
>Underage b&

bump

As am I: she ignores me constantly and chooses to talk to the group chat we're in instead of talking to me. Then she will come back out of nowhere and apologize for it all to no avail. What a cunt.

Lol this is probably best thing to say she was nice person and I have nothing against her, user sjw or not has gud advise thx bby

Welp that's all the end of that ship, thank y'all for posting, if you can leave a picture of a funny monkey at the end that would be greatly appreciated.

See doesn't know how to speel YEAH, NIGGER DETECTED

God speed OP. It can be tough, be assertive but don't come off cold. My ex kept hugging me and wouldn't let go when I broke up with her it was awful.