My ex gf...

My ex gf. She lives in Iraq and it's kind of dangerous for me to post her stuff (that I stealth screen capped and she has no idea exists) from time to time.

Am I a bad person Sup Forums? Do you even care? More?

A lot more

You dated a terrorist?

More

I have limited stuff on my phone, but will do.

I didn't think Mickey and sponge was halal

If your definition of terrorist is be a muslim, than yes. Yes I did.

Yes, it is. So you dated a terrorist and supported ISIS in middle east. Thread reported to FBI. Enjoy your water boarding count.

>If your definition of terrorist is be a muslim, than yes.
Well, they are synonymous...

Pic with her brother, who is probably one of those people who should definitely not find out about these.

She hated showing anything on cam, but she always did eventually. Especially her pussy.

Any requests or rates?

More op

Ass

Sometimes she'd play with a cucumber because she missed my cock

I would do the same as I did to my current slave of a girlfriend. I would brainwash her to be an obedient girl and forget all her religion Jehovah's Witnesses bullshit.
In your case, you need to make her dependent on you, so she can abandon her family, culture and religion. You can still make something great out of her.

she is hot post her tits and more pussy

Wasn't easy to get ass stuff because of positioning, but I loved it when I did

Well she came pretty obedient out of the box, they are pretty used to taking orders from guys over there, usually family but I carried over for me. Was hard to do when a lot of it was long distance though.

Unfortunately haven't talked to her in a long time.

I'll take 72. Now I'm beginning to get the whole paradise thing.

Who'da thunk terrorists have such tasty muffs? Today I learned something new.

Fuck picking up chicks at church. With my oversized black beard I just have to start shaving my head again and I'll be wallowing in the Shah's personal poonyard.

Repeatedly threaded.
Yaaaaawn.

Tits here, one of few that were legitimate pics from a better camera, had to promise to delete them after though.

I did not.

Pussy is harder, very little of that available. Still, here's part 1.

Just made this into a gif recently too

Quality 7.5/10 sand nigger, ty for sharing OP

Hey body was awesome, wish I had more high quality pics like this, but nude

Distanc relationships sucks, but you say you haven't talk to her in awhile, why is that? Did you ever met her? Any chance she can run away to you?

We called off things because she expected me to come there, which I had no plans to do. I met her here though while she was with her dad on a business trip. He was here doing business with my company, getting a factory built.

I tried to play the run away with me angle for quite a while but eventually I gave up trying to convince her and got a local girl. She was pretty awesome though while she was physically here though.

Well, proabably for the best user. You shouldn't mix pleasure and business

But yes, I would rate her 8/10, you did good getting her to show some goods :)

Mixed pretty well for a while though.

Any feet tho

Any spread pussy pics? (not gif)

more off her in this dress?

Not really a big thing for me so none with me at least. I did enjoy her in these boots though.

Not that dress unfortunately, again at least not on my phone.

Any other legit pics?

Did she smell like cumin and humus?

This thread reminds me of my wife.

I met my by accident in an anonymous chatroom online 7 years ago.

We exchanged emails and were soon talking on skype before I'd even knew she was a girl.
When I first saw her on skype I found her so pretty. Never had been on a aplane or owned a passport but 6 months later I was in her country.

6 months after she came to visit me and a year later I proposed to her. We didnt know where to live but having given each other so much time we decided she should move to live with me.

If i had to i would have moved there to live with her. Not giving up on her was the best thing I ever did with my life.

The girl in your pictures kinda look like a slightly older version of my wife and reading through your thread makes me feel what might not have been. I'm glad I don't go to bed at night having those feels.

she looks so fucking good In dresses more?

Just teases.

There's a rule that any camera in Iraq needs to fucking suck.

I've got more of that dress, and also I liked her in skirts.

I have another girl now so it isn't such a big deal.

Every once in a while though there are feels... Usually that's when I do this for some reason.

MORE

You got it.

She liked to do little fashion shows.

She always said she wanted a threesome with her friend here.One thing I really regret not being able to do.

I don't know why the hell that is upside down.

did she ever wear silk or satin?

local girls are trash you had a chance with an exotic good looking woman and you blew

Possibly, but it does gets to a point you know things aren't going anywhere. I sure as hell wasn't going to move to Iraq.

Definitely, though I don't see any pics with either at the moment. Might have something on my hdd at home.

god please post them when you can

I'll see what I can do for you

Hey, thank you for posting infromation confirming our thoughts on

Natashishma Ahi
We from Hamas want u you know we will take care of her shortly
We need to stop the spread of western ideals

people like u make spying so easy
Thanks

No problem guys.

Erbil, Iraq. That should help localize the search a bit.

If you're putting this girls life in danger for real, this is pretty sad even for Sup Forums. Guessing she rejected him so he's going to try and have her honor killed. This is why the West is falling, weak men.