ITT: Scenes in movies that you laughed at that weren't meant to be funny

ITT: Scenes in movies that you laughed at that weren't meant to be funny.

the airport scene is goofy enough...but when they run at each other I legitimately laughed out loud.
I think this entire sequence was directed by someone else. Russo bros are a lot better than this

>not being a DChad

At least those are filmed like an actual movie

what sort of comment even is this?
are you okay?

Epitome of capeshit

Literally zero thought put into the setting

Literally zero thought put into the scenario

Literally power rangers-tier filmmaking

I enjoyed most of the movie but the entire airport scene was just goofy as fuck. I guess people loved it but it kind of ruined the flick for me (also Zemo was awful)

I'm saying that those scenes are filmed like scenes of a movie, compared to tv-show quality shit. Considering how tv shows have been getting better and better in terms of film quality because of streaming services, it is even more of an embarrassment to film something as ugly as OP's scene.

I won't lie I laughed at a scene in the airport in Civil War when there was this close up of Jeremy Remmer shooting arrows in the corner and I was just imagining the actor being told to act himself while he was shooting at nothing kek

Also Jared Leto's laugh in Suicide Squad cracked me up

Btw Suicide Squad was a way better film than Civi War and Jared was an awesome crazy Joker

Apocolypse watching tv in Xmen made me laugh

>"EVERYBODY BETRAY ME. I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD".
Interesting dialogue they gave Apocalypse at that point

>but when they run at each other I legitimately laughed out loud.

Alone and not with a friend I see.

My farts are particularly smelly tonight.

>he is too shy to laugh in a theater with his friends.

>dildosquadron.gif

You don't laugh with your friends?

>we some kinda suicide squad

are those flying dicks hahahaha wtf

Their movies make billions, why can't they film somewhere other than a green screen?

It's not gonna make the movie make more money to film on location

That scene where they put on the first page of the paper that Superman died and in the next they put fucking clark's face like how could they not trying to be funny on purpose
also that scene in xmen apocalypse where an accidental arrow kills both Magneto's wife and daughter what the fuck was that kek