Why do females smell so bad down there?

Why do females smell so bad down there?

Because you like boys. That's fine these days. Have at it bro!

Pretty much this. Smelly pussy gets me hard as diamonds. You must be a raging homosex.

but after you come dont you feel nauseous? like sick

no, never

well its not supposed to smell that bad.. js.

No I just tell her she's a filthy fucking whore and needs to clean her pussy. Always break down their self esteem after sex, better chance they'll come crawling back for more.

there's a pheromone present in vaginas that is repellent to homosexuals, but attractive to heterosexual men.

Tell her to be more hygienic and start drinking cranberry juice?

ok

because she doesnt wash her pussy

Either she's nasty or you're gay.

The truth is that there are dick that smell and taste better than a lot of pussies. They are called boipussies and they are not gay. You can be so masculine and enjoy the sweet flavour of a cute little shaved dick. This is the world now, even if some naisayers cant handle it

Can you describe how does it smell for you? So we can know if it's just a dirty whore or if that's what pussy is supposed to smell like...

tht meens ur gae

This. Why this isn't covered in sexual education is beyond me.

t. biology professor

How many minutes until you samefag and reply "This is why we should gas the gays"

Have you ever gave her the ole lickaroo right after a shower? Tastes and smells quite delicious. If it doesn't, she didn't wash properly or something is wrong down there.

gas the gays

do they?

Imagine if you had a never healing hatchet sized wound between your legs. It bleeds for 7 days out of every month. Douching is considered unhealthy nowadays. This seething wound is located an inch or two from your shit pipe. That is the reason.

Only white and black pussy stinks. Asian pussy does not stink.

Girls are scruffy. They only properly figure out how to look after themselves in their 20's and even then they are lazy as shit.

BULLSHIT!! Asian pussy smells and taste like fish because they eat a lot of fish.

Made me laugh user

lost

see

Yup

I genuinely though this was general knowledge?

>Why do females smell so bad down there?

Because them hoes don't wash good!

Nigga, you're gayer than RuPaul licking Elton John's dirty anus if you believe this!

Girls don't douche