I don't care how many Michelin Stars he has, Ramsay simply doesn't understand American pizza. This one looks delicious

I don't care how many Michelin Stars he has, Ramsay simply doesn't understand American pizza. This one looks delicious.

Enjoy you obesity

you're a FAT FUCKING PIG

This is now a slutfu thread

>This one looks delicious.
said the American fat fuck.

ur moms cunt looks delicious. But that will kill you too if you keep eating it.

I wonder if Gordon Ramsay rates pizzas by the amount of pepperoni, cheese, and sauce they have on them.

Sod off you clueless, fat fucking y*nk twat

That looks like pizza from cartoons, like TMNT pizza.

>this upset about a 'za thread

I think that would look better if the crust weren't so thick

HES A FAT FUCKING

D O N K E Y
O
N
K
E
Y

>THAT'S THE THIN CRUST?!

Fucking kek.

I like how that girl has seen some shit and was fucked by Jap businessmen when she was a kid yet Sup Forums was what made her quit the internet. It's like we won the gold in the degenerate Olympics.

No, this is what legit American pizza looks like. The crust should be on the thinner side (even this picture is too thick imo) and extremely well done and charred in some spots (the charring imparts an important flavor profile). ALL the toppings should be fresh, especially the sauce and the cheese. And it needs to be cooked at a VERY high temperature (900F, ~480C) for a short amount of time. This method has the advantage of preventing grease from forming. Gordon was right to react that way to that abomination.

Which episode is this?

Is there anywhere online to watch his episodes besides the million 2 minute videos on youtube?

That shit is burned all over you idiot

>he thinks it's burnt and not purposely charred for flavor

Get that brick oven Commiefornia horseshit out of my fucking face. Neopolitan thin crust is the only way to eat pizza. If I want a salad that's been set on fire I'll order one. If I want a bowl of lasagna I'll order a Chicuckgo pizza.

My opinion is the only correct one.

You sound like a huge faggot

I'll suck your father's dick and never call him again you fucking faggot.

All the best pizza places in New York and Philly use brick oven pizzas. It's not a Commiefornia thing. How the fuck do you think the first pizzas were cooked in Italy?

Your pizza looks like bland undercooked midwestern horseshit.

Also
>putting processed meats on your pizza

Fuck outta here

Rate my dinner bros

>GRADE F DOMINOS PEPPERONI - TRIPLE IT

I CALL THIS ONE DEATH BY NITRITES

Listen you dumbasses, his pizza is disgusting. It's like a deep dish without being soup like real deep dish.

The best American pizza is this pizza. Thin, but not lacking. New Haven Style.

>All the best pizza places in New York and Philly use brick oven pizzas

1. That sentence doesn't make sense. 2. You're fucking wrong and don't live here so shut your fucking mouth. 3. No one gives a shit what the fucking wops did back in their third world shitholes, Neopolitan pizza came here to New York to be perfected. End your life tonight you shit opinion having jizzjar.

You haven't had a good pizza until youve gone to Nino's
Don't even fucking LOOK at me until youve had Nino's.

>this one attention starved waifu faggot trying to ruin a /cktv/ thread

Kys

I live in Philly. Come to Broad Street and insult my taste in pizza to my face, faggot.

>nipple
Welp, was waiting for you to slip up. Enjoy your ban.

>cardboard crust
no thanks

EHH i live in brooklin newyerk and you aint eaten a pizza until you been to jonnyCs down on 5th street

eyyyyy im tryna eat som PIZZA 'ere

No thanks, I don't like jizz on my pizza

2BH DAT, SHIT CRUST LOOKS LIKE FUCKIN CRACKERS

I hope the Liberty Bell falls on your mother while she's walking back from the hotel room where she prostitutes herself for crack you South Philly scumbag. I'd have said I hope one of your sports teams run a train on her but I doubt they have enough coordination to perform any activity as a team.

I have not been able to browse the catalogs on /ck/ or Sup Forums without seeing this disgusting pizza for what seems like forever. When will it stop?

>new york
>perfect anything
What a dumb fuck you are.

Fucking stop fucking forcing this meme

Try to prove me wrong you fucking faggot. You can't. We're the fucking best at everything you fucking cow and you're jelly as fuck. Moo bitch.

THERE IS NO STOPPING THE 'VER 'ZA

REKT

Looks like your asshole is going to be on fire

Nah my boyfriend's BBC pulls all the hot shit out of my asshole when he takes me to flavortown.

>mediocre face
>mediocre as fuck body
>10000 pictures of her online
What a stupid world we live in

Post your body

her?

I KEKT

GOOD USE OF SPOILER
DARING SYNTHESIS

10/10

that looks bland as fuck

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best pizza is made in Trump Tower Grill. I love the wops!

I agree, looks like a good 'za

is this the /Caprica/ general?