Serious question why does posting anime on an anime website anger so many people?

serious question why does posting anime on an anime website anger so many people?

But this isn't an anime webpage

>anime on Sup Forums

Kill yourself, you stupid weeb.

I have no idea

It's too cute for the frustrated ones

uhh

i don't know

i don't like animefags myself, but you can't deny animu reaction pics are cute

Sports, yes. That's what this is for. I don't see the word "Anime" at the top

sports + anime = sports are anime?

serious question why are people unable to read that this is the sports board

No

please give stoner wizard

really? I thought this was the (s)hit(p)osting board.

only dragon ball is welcome here

roll for özil wizard

>anger
Nah, people just make fun of you for being a grown man who watches cartoons for little girls

ding

Sup Forums likes big butts

They should also notice that this is Sup Forums and not reddishit so generals which equal subreddishits shouldn't fucking exist

I don't know if some of you guys browsed Sup Forums few years ago when there were barely any generals, it was a cool place, now it's fucking trash looking

kys srsly

probably because there're waifu a shit

why are british posters so consistently amazing?

This is as much an anime website as Facebook is a Harvard website.

Or nintendo a playing card company

>complaining about anime images on Sup Forums

Funny thing is that no one ever got mad at me when I posted western cartoons. Somehow anime is an arbitrary trigger to Sup Forums.

why are argentine posters so consistently amazing?

people in here should realise that fun is not allowed by now and that molesting the janitors anime marathon will only upset them and then they will go on a rampage and start deleting shit in this board.
don't

have

fun

>he hates anime so much he chooses to visit a website set up by a weeb for weebs

hi
bi
keeeeeeeee

see

kumiko a shit

are are you always mean?? why are you always mad????

>when you see a shit character

waifufags are cancer

this turned out to be quite the amazing thread

this.

i dont really mind anime posters, i just hate avatarfags. when you're accompanying all of your posts with a picture of your waifu, you're literally breaking the rules and being an insufferable cunt

being angry about another persons posting habits on an anonymous bhutanese stamp collecting forum.

STREAMING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE