Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 170. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ywkQzsA_UMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think of the world?

is that milk in that cup?

none of those things are true though

Mine is 174 git gud

>tfw to intelligent for Sup Forums

Aren't you kind of old to be a freshman?

you also appear to have god tier autism and probably high levels of social awkwardness

Whoop Dee doo, still gets paid more than you

Are you also better at language learning? I know a synaesthesist who is fluent in more than 10 languages, that's why I'm asking

For gods sake just sage the cunt, first poster said all that needs to be said

congratz you're smarter than einstein

because the internet said it

Why is OP always a faggot?

How many dicks can you take in the ass at the same time op?

eliza?

ITT : autismo sperglord thinks his social awkwardness translates to genius and because he can count to 170 that's his IQ. Go back to your fisher price keyboard and sippy cup whilst wearing water sings and making boat noises whilst the adults discuss how far gone from humanity you are?

Hey i called op a faggot first

No fucking shit Sherlock

I have a IQ of 130, so to you am i a pleb or a potential minion (ally) in a future business deal or governance position?

But was it in question form?

I have a 194 IQ.

Ask *me* anything.

I'm glad you people are making fun of this now

I'm dumb as a brick but I'm 6'10'' and got a big dick. Wouldn't change it for a thing.

yeah but you know that ... that... is only because you're dumb, Sup Forumsroseph.

I'm not so sure about that.

I see a ton of intelligent people on Sup Forums complaining about not being able to get a gf, not going out etc. I'd rather be dumb and happy than intelligent and miserable.

>I believe in IQ
Great, another idiot kid who thinks he's spatial.

Real shit OP, mine is 171 and I'm 25. Gotta tell you, it doesn't matter for shit unless you do something with it. Be very careful when it comes to complacency. You'll curse yourself more than others for lack of achievement, over time, since you will know full well that you are capable of tremendous endeavors.

Being "gifted" doesn't get you far in the real world, so be prepared to prove yourself and present yourself in unconventional ways if you wish for any semblance of recognition from society. It's a world built for "conventional" people, after all. So find a way to set yourself apart.

Why tell /b?

You sound pretty self-assured, but to some, /b would be a lousy place to share your accomplishments and superior intellect with.

So tell me, snot rag, why tell /b?

/b is busy figuring out whether to give one fuck.

With so much meaning in you're life and with the understanding of meaning so firmly held... What is the meaning of zen?

What's going on
youtu.be/ywkQzsA_UMM

I've been trying to push out a difficult turd for the last half an hour, as shit flows out of you so easily can you give me some tips?