Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Test out that depth gauge

Invite her out to dinner and then ditch her with the bill

Backhand her across the face and tell her that white chocolate is a lie, it's never been chocolate, it's cocoa butter left over from the chocolate-making process you stupid bitch can't you see they've been leading us astray all this time it's too late now, they're coming for all of us, game over man, GAME OVER

I think her shirt reads "DRAMA", which is Latin for "It's best to stay far away from this bitch."

What does wwyd means?

It means "What would you do"

Thanks

Take off her choker and choke her my self

"What would you do" Aka how would you fuck this girl

Wwyd

rough facefuck

I love her ass

ive seen this before. who is she?

just a close friend

I think i know her. Is her name christy and does she work at Disney World?

i want to keep her on a leash

wwyd

wwyd to my asian girl?

pull her hair

wwyd

Titfuck

id facefuck your slut. post moar

I can still see the kid's foot.

yes

Do you have more?

would wrap my hands around her throat for a bit to let her know how this is gonna work, then i'd tell her to back up a bit and look cute while shes lifting up her skirt to show off for me

I'd make her look in that mirror while I fucked her in the ass. After I cum I'd smash her face into the glass and tell her to have a nice day.

how is it gonna work? my girl is shy and innocent, she'll take some convincing

She needs to understand that right now in this moment she is my toy, she just has to stop thinking and do as I command and I will reward her with a couple of orgasms as she squirms on my thick dick

what dirty things would be done to sue? i want to watch her be shared and destroyed

wwyd

well first shes gonna have to show me the parts that im gonna play with

Damn... Would take turns on each one while the other is tied up and forced to watch. Dry anal would be the least of their worry.

well first these would be easy to be shared, would they not?

wwyd /b?

nice tits, shes gonna look so delicious as she squirms while the hot wax drip along those tits and down her soft belly

Wwyd

Jesus she needs a good choking while I fuck her pussy. She didn't want it at first, but I can feel that pussy warming up as her mascara drips.

continue? would wou share her? what purpose for the hot wax?

Poop.

well the wax is a dominance thing, inflicting a tiny bit of safe pain that she will have to endure for me.

and then what would be done to her?

seriously wtf dude, post some nekkid shit.

what would be done to her?

Wwyd

Take her for a jog outside and then lick her sweaty armpits

Now that's better.

I'm not usually into it, but I'd torture the hell out of her. I'm thinking tie her to a wall, legs completely spread, arms over head, gagged and blindfolded. Maybe in a full leather mask with only a mouth hole. Then the torture would begin. She wouldn't be allowed to cum for the first 3 or 4 hours depending on how well she is behaving. After that, I'd make her repeatedly cum until she literally had no strength left anywhere.

Then I'd fuck her angrily any which way I please.

that sounds amazing. i would love to see her ass stretched

Well I'm sure it'll be tested when the hitachi goes up there.

Shover her head in the toilet and assfuck her while she drowns in her own piss.

you sould stick it up there, turn it on and leave it? what about the rest of her?

Doesn't get turned on until it's then, but then it's turn on low, slowly increased as it stays in, just hanging there.

While that's going on, it'll be attaching various clamps and weights to the nipples. Gotta give them some love.

Next, working the vag. It'll start off with maybe another hitachi, but eventually my fist will be buried in that cunt with her clit getting a ton of attention. This won't stop until her grool is dripping off my elbow and she can no longer object to my activities. Her cunt would be permanently ruined, it'll never fully close again.

hey man i still want to use her afterwards, take it easy on her

Don't ask if you don't want. Besides, she'll be horny 24/7 after that.

WWYD user?

as long as her hole is still the same, what else would be done to her?

bumping to see what other creative things would be done to my Sue

i would bust into the washroom and lock the door behind me. i would pin her arms above her head and force kate to deep throat my cock causing her to gag. every time she gags, i push my cock deeper into her throat until i pull out and cum all over her face and tits. i would take her phone and take a picture of he cum covered face and send her location to all her guy friends. i'd blindfold her and tie her arms and feet together so everyone can share the communal cum dumpster.

wwyd? brutal drunk rape preferred.
r4r i'll reply to yours with detail.

Meh, ran out of motivation. I saw one doggie pic and the rest appear to have been stolen from a vacation roll.

I dunno. Those little a tad bit too substantial for her.

wwyd?

Find Zoe passed out at a party wearing this..
WWYD?

Gulp