Did Milo fuck us over?

Milo posted a thing yesterday, outing us as the force behind the Trump Movement. And today, the Hillary threads are fucking all over the place. ALL FUCKING OVER. Did we get fucked over by Milo? Yes, I think we did. Now the Hillary assfuckers are going to try to harness our power. Will we let them? I fucking hope not.

HIDE ALL HILLARY THREADS! HIDE THEM ALL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dngOH9G4UPw
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With Jews, you lose.

Could be just the timing of things considering the date today, but Milo certainly has a beating coming to him anyways, so does it really matter?

There are normal numbers of shill threads, just most of them are hillary instead of cruz or kasich now.

You realize that not everybody who posts anti trump things is a paid shill, and they are just trolling to get a reaction out of you? And here you are giving them attention.

I'm not in their thread, commenting on their garbage. But thanks for the bump.

Don't hide the threads, shitpost on them and pick them apart. We can't let them go on without opposition and the only minds at stake are those who aren't already on our side.

Confrontation is mandatory.

It's mostly just people trying to be a part of the newest epic meme.

There is no such thing as a paid hillary shill. That is a blatant lie designed to discredit her campaign that is put forth by the republican party. Hillary is backed by the force of a million plus grassroots supports and the GOP is lashing out at her due to being scared of her momentum.

OP pic related is worth a thousand bumps

>top lvl shilling

Does it really matter? It's not like they'll actually turn anyone here against Trump. If anything a lot of them will red pilled & turned into Trump supporters, like all those Bernie shills who were here months ago.

months and months of Jeb, Rubot and Ratto threads have inoculated us against the shitposting of Shillary, what would have once split this board asunder is now universally spotted and mocked at every turn. She's spent a million dollars for us to laugh.

related to pic
youtube.com/watch?v=dngOH9G4UPw

kek, you guys are so stupid. This is just typical Sup Forums shit. Trump made some comments about the minimum wage and not self-funding so people saw it as an opportunity to troll.

I know this, because I'm one of those people. I've started like 3 pro-hillary threads today, and I then made a comment saying I agreed with the OP in every one of them.

I'm a Trump supporter, but I love making people mad regardless.

Hide them, and if you must reply, remember to sage.

It has nothing to do with Milo. The retards posting Hillary threads now are the same retards who have been posting Cruz threads for months, and Rubio threads before that.

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

Kill yourself you fucking piece of shit.

UP WITH TRUMP
DOWN WITH CUX

This is correct. Also harness their attempt to make some serious meme magic happen

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN

Correct The Record supports Shillary.

If you think lefties ever read breitbart you're way off.
These are the same anti-trump #cruzmissiles as last week, now they've turned to shilling for hillary. They never actually supported cruz they were just trying to stop Trump.

You're a sad cunt, and make Sup Forums a bit shittier, but idgaf because it's always been like this.

>people think there is actually a coordinated effort to shill hillary here when 95% of the threads are obvious troll threads
please stop being paranoid faggots. when cruz was the threat, the way to get easy replies was to post "I'm a #CruzMissile", and now posting an utterly transparent "why aren't you supporting Hillary" troll thread will get 1000 replies. you idiots are just feeding it more.

in fact, is this really how thin skinned other trump supporters are? i'm not sure if i can tolerate your company any more, that's why i'm now #ReadyForHillary.

>outing us as the force behind the Trump Movement.
pls gibe linkenings

Kek iknorite
tfw it's just a bunch of Sup Forumsacks triggering newfags who came because milo

I'm a sad cunt because I don't always post super serious threads on a Somalian flower-arrangement emporium?

You sound like the sad cunt m8.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/

At least they aren't shilling the real HQ yet, I doubt any of them know about it.

thanks

lol

Wow, you're extremely malleable, easily manipulated by the power of suggestion, aren't you?

This is true. Hillary could never afford to pay people to fight for her.
We are the grassroots of America.
We are the mustard to your salad and the vinegar to your burger.
We will win because we out number you

No they get paid per post you dirty fucking shill.

>>b73094371
They're getting smarter
You're hard to spot shill but I see you
Trying to convince us it's just a troll and not trolls copying shills

lol, not even an Israel supporter but fuck those kids. It's a shame he didn't get his spine broken.