Gaston did nothing wrong

Gaston did nothing wrong.

You're preaching he choir here mate.

lol, you are talking about that filthy movie that represents the prostitute of Babylon and the beast of revelations falling in love. Little girls who watch this have been known to engage in immoral conduct with dogs in the house. especially german shepherds, who they pretend are the beast. what an ungodly and sick thing.

actually that sounds pretty fucking hot. sorry you're such a square, bro.

he didn't actually, don't base your opinion on that Disney hit piece.

Nobody does no wrongs like Gaston

Hey remember when Disney didn't rape our childhoods with political soapbox propaganda?

The true story of Belle is that she was having sex with all the bulls of the local farms and Gaston tried to stop her.
Gaston was a true hero of western values.
Belle was a degenerate liberal who fucked bulls.

He's literally a cartoon villain, designed from the ground up to be a douche. Only chan bismuth lords could actually buy that he's blameless.

Disney always raped our childhoods with political soapbox propaganda.

Beast
>kidnapping charge X2
>assault
>rape
Gaston
>literally nothing even the battle with beast was self-defense

All he did was try to rescue a damsel who was kidnapped by a monster and was holding her against her will.
>and you call him the villain.

But you've got the video saved and ready to go.
Because you're no degenerate.

you sound boring and mad that youre boring.

LOL what drugs are you smoking?
THe story is meant to show that Beast and Gaston were metaphorically the same person.
Story even ends with barely any character development except that Beast wanted to have sex so he acted simply in her favor.
Never did anything that couldn't have been mistaken for just wanting to get laid.
Beast even started kidnapping people because he didn't like them on his property.
Gaston at least liked trying to be friendly to the townsfolk, not literal kidnapping.
Neck yourself.

Like?

Kidnapping, yes. Assault, maybe (which Gaston does far more.) The rest is horseshit.

This

being friendly and showing favor to sycophants arent mutually exclusive.

Assault of a monster?
Doubt it.
That's not legally binding.

Picture this: The year is 1760, and you live in a poor provincial town somewhere in France. All your life you’ve been exceptional at everything you try. A master hunter and sportsman, you have the undying respect of everyone in town. Then disaster strikes. Word reaches you that a monstrous beast is terrorizing your town. Two people, including the girl you love, have been abducted. You don’t know when or where the beast will strike again, and the townspeople are terrified and panicking. A natural born leader, you take it upon yourself to lead an expedition of 50 men to protect the town.

These are the real-life issues that faced the character, Gaston.

I want to say first off that Gaston is not a good guy. He is arrogant, selfish, and tried to put Belle’s father in an insane asylum.

What I am saying is this: Gaston didn’t do anything throughout the entire movie that even compares to the atrocities committed by our hero. The Beast, with his bipolar fits of rage, threatened Belle constantly, withheld food from her, and kept her as his prisoner. Like Gaston, the Beast tried to lock up Belle’s father – only he actually succeeded.

Literally everyone liked him, he didn't treat people nicely just for sucking up to him.

Are you talking about the original Chinese Indo-Hungarian version? Because otherwise, you're fucking retarded.

This.
Beast committed felonies and Gaston did NOT.

I actually laughed.

What are you rambling on about?
More drugs?

Like a shitload of anti Nazi propaganda.
Like a shitload of pro war propaganda
Like political messages in movies like Bambi
Like Disney pulling "song of the south" for PC reasons
Shit user, are you even trying to research your opinions?

Me too.
The idea of a monster taking someone to court over assault is silly, especially in 1760.

Fair enough.

>literal 12 foot monster kidnapping people from the village
din do nuthin
>Man tries to stop monster from kidnapping people
LITERALLY HITLER!!!!

Yeah, but they didn't have Emma Watson, so it's forgiven.

I loved zip a dee doo dah. Shit wasn't racist at all.

You know there are gay people who are against gay marriage right?

Disney is now run by Jews, the real Walt Disney is turning in his grave

Did her dad ever get released from Gaston's dungeon?

>Gaston didn’t do anything throughout the entire movie that even compares to the atrocities committed by our hero.
>implying Belle committed felonies
user pls. Were you born retarded or just dropped on your head as a child?

All 3 main characters are by definition heroes.

>by definition
>main character must necessarily be a hero
user you what?

sauce plox?

a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
Belle = courage
Beast = noble
Gaston = outstanding achievements

I want to have sex with Gaston

So by your definition, Light Yagami is a hero.

Since when is it noble to kidnap and abuse young women?

>Belle is the Whore of Babylon
>The Beast is the Beast of Revelations
>movie is set during the Freemasonic Iluminati French Revolution
>Illuminati beat their meat to the French Revolution, their ideal, perfect revolution

im sure I could keep digging but that's just surface level shit I'm sure there is much more there, considering everything we know about Disney. The name Belle strikes me as poignant too

The dude was literally nobility, though. M

And all of this before you get into the reason why Belle might pick a violently bipolar dog-bear-monster over a man explicity portrayed as the very pinnacle of masculinity. Beauty and the Beast is a fucking weird story.