This message was paid for by the Hillary Clinton Campaign Team

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HILLARY SHILL OF GOOD FORTUNE.

+$2000 WILL COME TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "I'm with her." IN THIS THREAD.

A

BUKKAKE

LEAF

No one is being paid to shill for Shillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her beautiful campaign.

And your a bot

No one is being paid to shill for Shillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her beautiful campaign.

>No one is being paid to shill for Shillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her beautiful campaign.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Hillary Clinton doesn't pay people to shill for her.

Everything is better than Trudeau. Even the devil himself, and that's on the same step as Shillary.

Just asking: is it hot in Alberta at the moment? Can you guys still pay your firefighters or are you using beavers to flood the city with dams?

Always remember kids that each and every bad thing ever said about the virtuous Mrs. Clinton is the result of a long-standing and vast Republican conspiracy.

You're*

Fucking dumb murrifats can't even spell their own language.

jew

I'm with her

top kek

>using beavers to flood the city with damns
This is how I know you've literally never used a beaver before, kraut.

Enlighten me leaf.

Every one are being paid to shill for Trump. It's a Republican-funded campaign and a beautiful attempt at stopping Shillary's pathetic campaign.

FUK OFF PORL

いいえNo

"I'm with her."

And now that I have the money, everyone remember to vote Trump.