Help a Sup Forumsrother out?!

Help a Sup Forumsrother out?!

I'm looking for a decent documentary movie about something eerie, spooky, or interesting. Something along the lines of alien encounters (more recent), conspiracy theroies, etc. on YouTube, Netflix, or Hulu please. Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJUI1x7gFrs&ab_channel=Ravinion
youtube.com/watch?v=stogQc7g0dU
youtube.com/watch?v=VvApvRL-LCE
youtube.com/watch?v=IFZqWRtYvpM
youtube.com/watch?v=e1B9T6hRK3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=EJUI1x7gFrs&ab_channel=Ravinion
Always enjoyed this documentary user, it's a bit "american" action wise but interesting.

Cool. Thanks. Anyone else? Bump.

Who Took Joshua is on Netflix. It was pretty good. Hulu has a ton of alien shit, its all in my list but I havent watched any of it yet.

I also enjoyed the "Oklahoma City" and "Ruby Ridge" documentaries on Netflix.

Oh I forgot about "Killing Fields" on Hulu. An old New Orleans detective reopens a cold case, its worth watching. Its in like 6 hour long episodes though.

Looks good. Thanks user. Any other ideas?

Anything with a kind-of paranormal feel?

suicide on golden gate bridge,
Roanoke,
Aokigahara

Faces of Death (1978) - an oldie but still a goodie.
youtube.com/watch?v=stogQc7g0dU

The real and only truth about this world

youtube.com/watch?v=VvApvRL-LCE

Cool. Thanks user.

I too like the paranormal shit, but I cant recall any documentary I've watched recently that I cared for. Seeing as how most of those alien enthusiasts reach so hard for shit. Like the Egyptian Pyramids are a marvel... so they could only be built by aliens, not by thousands of people all working together kinda shit... I just started watching curious and usual deaths on Netflix. Hulu has a ton of paranormal and alien type documentaries but I havent had time to watch any of them yet.

If you're looking for ideas, try to find something about spontaneous human combustion, its always fascinated me. I plan on buying the books called something like "missing 411" about people disappearing in National Parks.

those are suicide places so they are dark...
Roanoke well thats ones well know, creepy when towns disappear....
Also Centralia is pretty cool, silent hill esk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFZqWRtYvpM

I'll see what I can find on the subject. Thanks!

>MADNESS ON THE FAST LANE: MKULTRA/MANCHURIAN secret op super twin soldiers try to get off the hands of their masters causing mayem then get released and disappear. Literally cannot be killed, not even from a truck on a speedway
youtube.com/watch?v=e1B9T6hRK3k

Underground cities
and Underground people

also love the pic

Lol. Good one, right. Is the underground cities/people a documentary? Where can I watch it?

Any other suggestions?

give this a try.
this is lliterally the first documented real footage of mukultra super soldiers

sorry, this

Try watching x-files. All 200 and something episodes shud keep u entertained a while :)

how about an in depth documentary about wincest?

BRAH, THIS BITCH IS CRAZY.