Want to talk about house, techno, breaks, garage, funk, soul, r&b on Sup Forums

>want to talk about house, techno, breaks, garage, funk, soul, r&b on Sup Forums
>can't because not album genres

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pjtxK9eROAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back to the glory hole at your gay club

probably just leave

yeah..

just because it's a single driven music scene doesn't mean that there aren't good albums one can discuss.
pleb

does bleep not allow this discussion? Ive never looked into it, but I assume it would. Also pop is single driven but gets discussed somewhat on here

Pretty sure /bleep/ covers all these genres nigga

bleep is full of terminal autists
literally the least helpful and overall worst general
all bleep posters deserve to get permabanned

youtu.be/pjtxK9eROAw

This Little bitch lives near me ,

since when are funk soul and r&b not album genres

You only go to bleep If you already know a shit load about techno, house etc. and like shitposting. Best general on the board

this

Name some then faggot

Have you ever caught her outside

>funk, soul, r&b
>not album genres

I know someone who has, my brother went to middle school with her, she was always in the office. Her dad's a police officer, he works around the area of the mall where lil yachty got detained before be made it big

Bran van 3000 - glee

well recent

kek

Post about tracks and you'll probably get some sort of response. You could try discussing live shows but I don't think you'll get too far

yeah bleep is pretty garbage, sad really

why do u need to discuss it? i don't really get it. make a twitter account and follow people from soundcloud?

it's a good containment thread the spergs. It's also good to scroll through it once in a while and feel better about my own taste in music

mods