Make Canada Great Again!

Make Canada Great Again!

CBC poll:
cbc.ca/news/politics/power-politics-ballot-box-question-liberal-government-1.3566933

Let CBC know how you would rate WEED MANS first 6 months of government.

Will be bumping this thread with Northern Nymphs and Maple Mammaries.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/power-politics-ballot-box-question-liberal-government-1.3566933
msn.com/en-ca/news/event/wildfire-in-alberta-now-85000-hectares-in-size/ar-BBsFEZ8?li=AAggNb9&OCID=ansmsnnews11
youtube.com/watch?v=_yLKhbIAKdk
youtube.com/watch?v=eDrk2EhVQrU
youtube.com/watch?v=3RyHVZcEc_g
youtube.com/watch?v=YftGSdS9o9k
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3IBttCYq2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doesnt work canada was never great

Poll is currently sitting at 50% giving Trudeau a failing grade.

lol the cbc did this poll?

We were in 1812, Burgerbro ;^)

look at those fukking kneecaps m8

2/10

wouldnottouch

Its an online poll, please vote on your opinion of Weed man and his fuckery

>Giving a fuck about knee caps
>The year 1812+204

I want Kevin O'Leary to be our prime minister. A Trump/O'Leary North America would be a fucking Godsend.

I agree man. I saw an article saying he was considering it. That could definitely help make Canada into the strong nation that we could be.

He seems like he shares a personality with Trump.

HIGH ENERGY SEAL CLUBBING

>still no weed
That was literally the only reason people voted for the stupid fuck.

>cbc.ca/news/politics/power-politics-ballot-box-question-liberal-government-1.3566933
Helping out my hat m8 I got your back

True. That plus the growing resentment for Harper. I wish Trudeau would have tried his pandering shit before the election so more red pilled people would have not voted for him.

I didn't vote at all last election cause every candidate seemed like a piece of shit. Canada needs a non-cucked conservative party or even better, a Nationalist party.

I didn't even notice she had legs yet alone knees.

Thank you shorts. I appreciate it :^)

Make Canada Alright I Guess Again, vote down trudo, support nationalist movements

NAUGHTY NORTHERN NYMPHOS

Ew.

What a man face / Jaw

Latest news on Fort Mac
msn.com/en-ca/news/event/wildfire-in-alberta-now-85000-hectares-in-size/ar-BBsFEZ8?li=AAggNb9&OCID=ansmsnnews11

I would fug her

The fire rises!

youtube.com/watch?v=_yLKhbIAKdk

youtube.com/watch?v=eDrk2EhVQrU

youtube.com/watch?v=3RyHVZcEc_g

MEGA MAPLE MILKERS

O'Leary for Prime Minister!

Beautiful Beaver Booty

He's not really like Trump, which isn't necessarily bad, strong people have actual personality.
He's also a billionaire that can't suffer bullshit. But not really nationalist. He even has something of a Bloomberg, except less Jewy and without hating guns.

But then the alternative is the weedman.

I voted B.

Hmm, is he susceptible to new ideas? If nationalism is profitable for him I'm sure we could influence him towards it.
This could be an epic Sup Forums op.

2nd Largest country in the world
14th Largest economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YftGSdS9o9k

Lusty Loyalist Ladies

Military pride

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3IBttCYq2c

I'd love to have an animated .gif of a girl taking a huge shit in a pair of Canada bikini bottoms like that. No boner, I would just loop it in a tab forever, laughing at it over and over.

This is the best I can do, Captain America :^)