Have you heard of this game or challenge user? To me, it sounds like a bunch of bullshit...

Have you heard of this game or challenge user? To me, it sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Apparently you get messaged by some random person and they tell you to download an app and it doxxes your info. The creator or some shit will make you cut yourself then eventually have you jump off of a building and have you kill yourself.

Here is a picture of what was found on one of the arms of a victim.

Hahahahaha. I hope it is.

by all means OP, join in the fun.

It wouldn't surprise me. Vulnerable teenagers will easily fall for something like this. Sad.

God I hope it hits the shores of this country and twitchy little pimple faced faggots like OP take a concrete plunge.

It's fun to do after huffing Jenkum

If it's real, it's yet another example of smart people sweeping the human gene pool.

100% would livestream myself doing this

It's pretty popular in Poland. Mostly girls play it, mostly in high-schools and middle-schools. My younger cousing who is in 2nd grade in middle school told me about it, some of her friends started playing it as a joke, then their parents noticed the cuts and they stopped. So it's not like somebody's doxxing them OP.

Carve with a razor "f57" on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychodelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to thecurator.
Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.
If you are ready to "become a whale", carve "YES" on your leg. If not-- cut yourself many times (punish yourself)
Task with a cipher.
Carve "f40" on your hand, send a photo to curator.
Type "#i_am_whale (rus. #я_кит) in your VKontakte status.
You have to overcome your fear.
Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.
Watch psychodelic and horror videos all day.
Listen to music that "they" (curators) send you.
Cut your lip
Poke your hand with a needle many times
Do something painful to yourself, make yourself
sick
Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
Go to a bridge, stand on the edge
Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
The curator checks if you are trustworthy
Have a talk "with a whale" (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype
Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling
Another task with a cipher.
Secret task
Have a meeting with a "whale
The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it
Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any
railroad that you can find)
Don't talk to anyone all day
Make a vow that "you're a whale"
30-49. Everyday you wake up at 4:20 a.m., watch horror videos, listen to music that "they" send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk "to a whale".
Jump off a high building. Take your life."

ITS NOT FUNNY WHAT DO YOU ACCEPT XE TO DO??? XY PARENTS DONT GET XE AN TREAT XE LIKE SHIT. THEY DIDNT EVEN GET XE THE KIND OF CAR XI WANTED FOR XY 16 BIRTHDAY, THEY GOT XE SOME OTHER ONE. XY DICK DAD WONT USE THE PRONOUNS XI WANT HIM TO USE WHEH HE TALKS TO XE AND THEY WONT RAISE XY ALLOWANCE OR LET XE GET SURGERY TO BE THE GENDER XI AM INSIDE.

>get text saying to download an app
>reply "no, nigger"
>?????
Who is stupid enough to do this shit?

OP sounds like one of those panic striken 80's parents warning other parents about Ozzy Osbourne albums turning kids into devil worshiping satanists, if they play the album in reverse.

thats acutally a pretty impressive arm piece

Yes this is real and it first came from Ukraine or Russia and I heard about it since it also spread to Bulgaria. However I never heard about the whole doxxing thing, thats new.

Good mystery novel plot if you asked me.

Please export this game to the U.S.
We are in desperate need of something like this (preferably here on Sup Forums) to get rid of the rising tide of teen faggotry.

>"go kill yourself"
>sure, why not
There was actually a case in my country when a girl said she didnt wanna do the challenge and people kept "hacking" her phone
Month later: girl admits to lying for a new phone

Damn those girls are hot. I wonder if I could start a similar game but instead of watching videos and stupid shit like that they have to send nudes or blow me.

This game only became popular and kinda real after media losing it's shit and writing about it everywhere.

Well it seems like crap if you ask me, but then again this week a 17 year old died while playing it in my home country.

My guess is somebody's just trolling dumb bitches and they're following along, thinking it's a real thing. Just let nature do its thing and kill of the dumb people, it should always be like that, natural selection they call it

this russian shit has spread to UK now?

And Portugal, apparently...

well i hope we get rid of annoying teens