How could this man be a racist?

How could this man be a racist?

Never thought he was a racist.

But he is a pandering fool.

Guys I used to be a Trump Supporter, I even bought the hat and read his book, but after this, I just can't support him. I am now #Hittin4Clinton2016

Can someone explain to me how his wall would work?

No meme answers please, I'm genuinely curious how it would help regarding issues like drugs, weapons and illegal immigrants.

Mexico is highly hypocritical about the migration business; we do the same shit if not worse to our southern central american neighbors.

Even his Mexican food has walls

Don't you see its a fuck you to all the spics.

He, an all American white guy and his crew can whip up a better Mexican dish than any Mexican can.

Based fucking Trump!

I think you're lost mate.

he isnt a racist

It's not just a wall. It's a serious upgrade to border security as well. What's there not to understand?

>No meme answers please, I'm genuinely curious how it would help regarding issues like drugs, weapons and illegal immigrants.

By the fact that Mexicans haven't learnt to vibrate through physical objects yet.

this is a chart of the number of migrants illegally entering Hungary, spot the point where they finished the walls. The rest is happy segregated history

!

Solid kek

I think it was funny patronizing. Shillary does this retarded tweet in spanglish, and Trump has fun with sterotypes.

kek
I'd hardly call that dish mexican, it looks more like something out of taco bell
Tighter security yes, obviously, what about the whole "mexico is gonna pay for it" bit?

sjw threatens trump patriots with death

lel

Completely fine for Trump to pander but not for Hillary.

Sure

>go to border
>be on us side
>receive wire transfer from mexico of $10 billion
>hire us army corps of engineers/contractor company to build wall
>begin construction with security from the military/border patrol
>finish the wall
>have big beautiful wall

the end

WOW HOLY SHIT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

LELEL TOP KEK THE WALL WILL NEVER BE BUILT

LITERALLY AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK

THE WALL IS LIKE BUILDING A PYRAMID

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH WHAT A EMEMEMEME

Here.

The walls work.

Sounds nice. I live close to the border and even though I believe the whole walls and countries thing is stupid on a grander scale, right now it's necessary considering the amount of shit going on between people.

I live near the border so I wonder how it would look like. As long as I can keep going in and out of USA legally to buy shit I need sometimes I don't really care about a wall. I don't know why most mexicans are so asshurt about it.

Ah, thanks familia.

Si

Holy fuck, he's actually turning Hillary's own strategies around on her. One of two things will come from this. The majority of Hispanics are actually dumb enough to fall for the pandering, and benefit Trump directly, or, they see the obvious "I LOVE HISPANICS" And realize just how fucking retarded identity politics are, which will likely allow them to recognize these same tactics when they get used by Clinton. Either way, they'll probably make a good choice.

>Pandering
>"buy my shit from my tower"

seriously.

trump looks like a guy who would probably kill everybody in the purge.

he is gonna "force them" think about what control a president has they do not make laws they can only veto them but a president can control the military, trump will likely bully mexico into building the wall either through military means or by cutting off the supply routes into mexico

donald is lord of the taco now
jeb's guac has been balked

well, there is always the third option of "LOL Trump is a FUCKING RACIST what a FAKER"

those are some small thumbs.

>Can someone explain to me how his wall would work?
Populismo y demagogia. Pic related, nothing will change.

>Mexican dish
>some weird tostada(?) abomination
Ahaha

>Can someone explain to me how his wall would work?
You'll find out soon enough.

>LEGALLY
thank chist someone gets it

Watch your whore mouth.

THUMBS UP, TRUMP!

he's just like Hitler

A bunch of dead Mexicans? Is that what they're threatening to do if we support Trump? Eliminate the problem themselves?

All for it.

You seem to get it. Please teach your friends how to be more like you, and help them to understand why borders exist. When they start screaming "Racistica!" and crying over the wall, while simultaneously hopping the border undocumented and fucking something up, just encourage them to go through legally. It actually pisses me off, such a shame as well, Mexico would have such potential to be a nice place, If you guys could drop your fucking abhorrent leaders, start cracking down on the drug runners and cartels, clean up your cities a bit, and get the vocal minority of your country (The ones degrading the fuck out of us while they beg for entry) To shut the fuck up, you'd be really nice. You have great climate, good food, nice historical sites, your people are hit or miss, they're either complete bros or loud fucking faggots.

At the moment, our border line between the US and Mexico is, no shit, a wire fence. Tunneling under, hopping over, simply cutting through - all of these are incredibly effective at breaking thru the border practically undetected.

Border patrol is swamped and understaffed, which means that the potential breeches can go days, weeks, without being discovered.

A physical wall wont mend all of the problems, of course - clever coyotes will find a way over, under, etc - but it will make it easier to monitor and patrol, and provide much better security then our current setup.

In the meantime, it creates a shitload of jobs for low and high income seekers and also encourages people to join with border patrol to protect them during the process.

Hope that helped, user.

How so?

>Tighter security yes, obviously, what about the whole "mexico is gonna pay for it" bit?
rectification of our trade deficit with Mexico would pay for the wall many times over, he's also entertained the notion of impounding remittance payments to Mexico made by illegal immigrants in America

Why are libertarians so fucking violent?

My face when Trump isn't a racist

Oh well I guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now

>Libertarian
REEE, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CLAIM THAT NAME YOU PIECE OF SHIT LEFTIST FAGGOTS

Thumps up, Trump!

what else do you think they want all those guns for?

I love authentic Mexican food from Oaxaca and Mezcal, but I hate fucking spics and beaners. Its that fucking easy, OP.

He's doing this ironically

>taco salad

Do Americans ruin everything?

Do you even know what a meal without fried food tastes like?

WHO'S GOING TO TOSS THIS SALAD?

IVANKA’S SALAD…18
Diced tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, Mediterranean cured olives, feta cheese and romaine lettuce with Greek dressing.