3x3 4x4 5x5: 30 days edition

it's the end of the month, so i thought i'd make a monthly thread

hows your month been, got any plans for the next month

Hello pop

++Tay and Sky

Month has been as good as always, living the luxury of being a virgin neet.

My month was pretty ordinary, which is to say I spent it tired and waiting

tfw no pretty girl looks

An OK month, let's hope that the next one would be better.

The last 2 weeks have been hell, my left ear got infected, started taking antibiotics about 10 days ago, and while it's cleared up my right ear also became infected in the last 3 days. The pain is out of this world, the only thing keeping me alive is poppin' four percocets a day. It also means I can't listen to music because the area around my ear is so swollen and irritated it hurts to wear headphones. Sorry about blog post hehe, hope your month went better pop user

+Scott walker, Grant green, Stan kenton
Check out the joe Farrell quartet

I'll fix my classical artist tags eventually
Ichiko Aoba, Scott Walker+++++++++++++

>it's the end of the month

fucking hell it's almost June and it SNOWED here last night, literally
fuuuck

weird month hahah, hope i'll pass all my subjects

Ouch I had an ear infection last year, that shit suuuux. Get better bro

Oh wow may is already over! Its been 3 months since I broke up with gf, tomorrow would be our 2 year anniversary huh
Pop do you like nite jewel at all
Do you like nite jewel at all
Who are those coneheads?
Favorite steely Dan song?
Haha where are you at? I was living in northern AZ and it snowed at the beginning of May. I didn't pass my subjects and that made me kind of happy
Ayyyyye Aretha Franklin
Do you like the supremes
Ear infections are absolutely terrible and there is little you can do. Sorry to hear buddy get well soon
Nest month will be better, I promise ;)
Good ibibio sound machine

>Haha where are you at?

Northern Norway... But still, May should be a lot more pleasant than this one has been, haha
Favourite of Montreal album?

>My month was pretty ordinary, which is to say I spent it tired and waiting
iktf

>tfw no pretty girl looks
i know this feel too

not the same but some days i get pain in my left ear, usually pains when using earbuds or pressing next to the little flap thing by the ear hole

good luck in your exams

yeah month's gone by quickly
i have not tried nite jewel though

can you guess who my favorite band is?
+++Ween
+++Elliott Smith, Bowie, Ween, Aphex Twin, New Order, lots of good stuff
+++Elliott Smith, Aesop, The Roots, Cunnynlynguists, I think you'd like Gravediggaz

>Hard to earn
Hell yeah, gang starr is amazing. Glad to see somebody else listening to them.

Its tangerine dream
Word

well you certainly have a type

Damn BOI thats a lot of ween. My chart would have looked like that for pretty much all of the last three years. Listened to them almost exclusively since I graduated college a while back.

Consider of Montreal to scratch that "constantly evolving, every album is different" itch.

+Nas. Can you recommend more hiphop for me based on my chart? I've really been liking Nas, Slick Rick, Kanye, etc.

Tina Weymouth was a cutie.

Do you care which era I recommend? Some of these may be pretty well known, but I don't know what all you have listened to.
>Lupe Fiasco - Food and Liquor
If you haven't heard this yet it's a must listen as well as The Cool by Lupe. If you enjoy early kanye you will probably love lupe. Amazing albums.
>Outkast - First three albums
Most people would say to start at ATLiens, but I think southernplayalistic is important to listen to to understand their evolution. If you really aren't feeling it just go to ATLiens. If you like Kendrick you will probably fuck with Andre 3k at least. Side note you should definitely check out the rest of kendricks discography if you haven't.
>Blu & Exile - Below the Heavens
Recommending this based on you liking Nas. Lyrical with some smooth ass beats.

I'm not a big slick rick guy but I do like some old school shit.
>Eric B. and Rakim - Paid in Full
Rakim is that dude. This shit came out in 87 and the rhyming is amazing. The production holds up better than I expected it would as well. Big influence on Nas.
>Mos Def- Black on Both Sides
I haven't met a person who dislikes this album yet. Mos Def is charismatic as fuck and is super lyrical. One of my favorite albums of all time, easily. If you're unsure if you want to listen, try mathematics out.
These are just a few off the top of my head that would be great to check out IMO.

I agree, she was a total cutie.

++Walker, Herbie

3 classy 9 me

++Black Marble, Colin Stetson, Tangible Rays

bump

+ f(x), celine, mariah
- tswift

+ Current 93, GTT, f(x), Jaga, Herbie
- LMM

+ Ghostface, Muddy, Mingus

+ Gorky's, Jagatara

great overall

i'm at the point where i genuinely don't like rating instead of liking but god am i feeling lazy right now.

give me recs to make up for my laziness, you useless cunts.

+Slowdive
+Waits, Algiest, TKR
~Cale
i just downloaded the new Nick Hakim album. did not expect the single i heard to sound the way it did, definitely intrigued.
+Ride, Neu, Aphex, Radiohead, TVU, PIL, Madvil
~Don Cab, Weezer
-Revolver, Paramore (though i did think their new one was aight), JEW
+TTMOE
+Gorillaz, Kenny, BBs, Elliott, Interpol
~Ariel, TCD
-Beatles, oM
i feel like i listened to that Why album at some point but i literally cannot remember anything about it

*rating instead of recc'ing

i also just realized that OP wanted 30 days instead of 7.

owell