What do you Free-Masons even do? I heard you guys are just adult boy scouts

What do you Free-Masons even do? I heard you guys are just adult boy scouts

yes and now piss off

I literally just googled about the Free Masons and then went back to Sup Forums and saw this thread. What are the jews up to now?

nigger

Any freemasons in this thread? I want to ask them something anonymously

Ask away.

level 35 grand master koom bah dragon wizard here,ask me anything

What is the password

Will you halve it?

B

Just a cult like religion with heritage to jews. They have no secrets beside they "think" they know god and that he told them what to do to live a happy life yadadada

O

A

Z

What's the quickest way to train farming and herblore to 99?

There are no masons here BOAZ

look on zybez herblore guide and make the highest exp potions you can
its not important what you make till you can make extremes, then make 2k of each ext then 500 overloads and you'll be like 97
Enegry pots till 38, ppots till 45, super atts till 53/55 then Super energies/ Super strs till 63, Super restores till 72, Range pots till 81, Sara brews till 88, then 2k+ of each extreme then Ovls till 99.

shut up ,im one

It's more of a satanic group then anything I got asked to join a few years back but I refused to bathe in the blood of a goat and that part of the initiation so I couldn't join

Sacred geometry and numerology...There are no coincidences. Your destiny was to find this thread.

Masons actually do stuff. One of the things they do is have dinner together every wednesday. Btw they aren't satanic.

my uncle is a Mason, and everytime I ask my mom if she knows what do they actually do, she says they gather together and study about stuff like science and shit like that

What's with the sacrifice then

BS you did not half

look behind you..slowly

I know more about masons then anyone Including Some masons. I can assure you there are none here. There has been multiple codes here and none have been picked up

>multiple codes
step away from the computer,,shut it off ,,go outside,walk around enjoy some fresh air,clear your mind

There are no Masons only Jachin

Oh shit a chicken caesar cipher.

Low level Freemasons are a social club and do charitable things in order to give people the impression that they're a bunch of good guys. Low level masons know jack shit about freemasonry.

High level masons are in service to Satan and his "chosen people" and work to destroy civilized society. High level freemasonry is the Illuminati, and they control groups like CFR, Bilderberg group, Trilateral Commission, media/education, and promote their New World Order which is known as Communism.

Basically. My chapter is more or less a bridge club for old dudes to escape their wives. Sometimes we put on robes and do some larping. Also the library is really nice. All in all I like it.

like boaz and Jachin and halves..ok

>entered apprentice

Not even a Mason yet shut up

We saw the shitty codes. We dint respond because you are retarded.

My best friend is a Mason. He liked it at first, but he goes to meetings far less often than he did a few years ago. In this city it helps a lot to be involved with them, but as far as I know he hasn't fucked any goats or sacrificed any virgins.

Why do you LIE M8

I'm a 3rd degree mason. its not what you guys think

Masons are gay
Praise kek & shadilay

then tell us..

i dont lie,to prove it this post is dubs

Ask her about the 3 chairs they use a red one, a blue one and I believe a white one they have a blue triangle, according to them is ask God anything.
But you need to be with the upper ranks to be able to do that, or have a close high rank family member.

crap...

im part of a lodge, we meet once a month. the masons are all about community and family. you make life long connections

freemason is really just global crypto-jewry

Fellowcraft mason here.

No real mason will ever reveal anything about the teachings of the organization to an outsider, they'd be shunned. It isnt some sort of grand conspiracy group, but it isnt a group for "adult boyscouts" either.

Quit being faggots.

the internet exists you fucking retard. existed before your faggot ass was even born. the "great secrets" are out and we all know that you are just goyim paying dues directly to your jew overlords while LARPing around and giving each other connections i.e. nepotism

/thread