TOPPEST OF KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

>if youre not a soros shill your a hillshill
>Sup Forums 2016

>What are court jews?

HEY YOU.
Yes you!

Want to earn an extra buck?
Post a thread endorsing Hillary to earn some quick cash!

Thread with 0-20 replies:
>$0.02.
Thread with 21-100 replies:
>$0.10
Thread with 101-150 replies:
>$0.15
Thread with 151-200 replies:
>$0.20
Thread with 201+ replies:
>$0.40
It only takes seconds to create a thread.

The money will be deposited directly into your account.

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%).

Is this real?

id be mad if he didnt hire the best.

stay mad shillary.

You wouldn't hire a jew to manage your finances?

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Soros 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%).

This is the same Jew funding blm and trump protests

I'd sooner hire a nigger to babysit my daughter

>> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
>> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

thats soros. this a former soros employee.

hes hiring soros's money manager.

Using Jews against Jews?
Is this the master plan?

>Trump hires Goldman-sachs soros jew
>somehow people who speak against it are Goldman-sachhs shiils

So do we actually have any proof for this or is it just the usual propaganda bullshit?

how many of the top financial advisors are not jews?

hiring competent people is the master plan rather than the diversity bullshit the left has been pushing.

and that doesnt tell you fucking anything?
you think people should continue having jewish top financial advisors? look where it fucking got you so far, fuck, do you even know where youre posting this shit?

we're not talking about jerry's financials here, its the potential fucking POTUS and you feel comfortable having a Goldman-sahcks jew rat on the financial wheel?

>hiring a guy who knows all about Soros

nice

its just the campaign hes not a member of the cabinet.

Show me where he's Soros?

He's some seasoned Jewmeister that worked for Soros. And he's not Trump's personal finance manager, he the whole GOP's finance manager.

He said he was hiring the best for everything and what's better for managing money than a Jew?

>Former
>working with Trump to take the kikes down

>soros spends money on trump campaign
>now soros can't fund more BLM protests against trump because that would waste profits

i see nothing wrong here.

It's only okay if Trump does it

>soros buys clinton
>feel the bern!

>trump buys a cheap little soros stooge
>LOL GUESS ITS PRESIDENT CLINTON NOW GUYS

>be American
>vote for Trump
>white
>become minority by 2020
>2024 die for Israel.
Wew

>he's just some seasoned jew who worked for soros and Goldman-sacks
>a seasoned JEW
>working for SOROS AND GOLDMAN-SACKS
>he just hiring the best people for the job
>a jew who worked for Goldman-sacks surelly will have the president's best interests in mind
>dont be so paranoid
>on Sup Forums

This guy knows all about Soros and Goldman-Sachs, who would be better to have on the team than an inside man?

Is it that whites are breeding less or the hispanic rabbit fucking is just out of control? I cringe everytime I see a squat, mexican apple woman wheeling a baby around.

THIS IS GOING TO be the weirdest election ever.

plus, whoever wins will be the oldest-ever American-born President of the USA.

lol
you're reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly reaching with that one.

He's an inside man for soros and goldman-sachs you fucking retard
>a Goldman-sachs jew not backstabbing the nation they use as their guard dog for to work towards their interests
is this your first week here?

>MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABIES
>ISRAEL SHOULD BUILD SETTLEMENTS WHEREVER
>OH DON'T MIND ME, JUST HIRING GOLDMAN SACHS KIKES WHO USED TO DONATE TO HILLARY, OBAMA, AND KERRY.

Worst election cycle ever.

>things will change!

>things stay the same

I put on my nightmare goggles yet everything remains exactly as it was.

>implying anyone could end up as a candidate for the presidency of the greatest country of the world if they werent controlled by financial interests of all sorts
this doesnt even happen in the shithole that I live in, why would you think it could happen in the mansion you live in

I didn't think it could happen as I'm not a retard. I know that no matter who is the president nothing will change.

Democracy is truly a farce.

Lord Soros buys out ALL the Murrikan candidates.

>Now vote goyim, participate in the democratic election.

Simply ebin.

First the London mayoral election, now this. Good show.

soros is fucking jerking off like crazy all day long

he is truly the final boss of the political "democratic" systems of "advanced" 1st world countries

the dude must be having a blast

Now Trump throws the election
Hilldog wins WH
He was a plant all along!

You forget mixing with asians part.

nope
trump will win the election
its just that he's gonna win it as a jewish banker stooge, which really isnt a win at all..but who gives a shit? are there any other choices? no. and there never will be. as soon as someone shows up on your screen as a "serious" candidate for something that matters, that shit is fucking rigged to the bone

>Soros Money Manager

No proof

>Jews running things and control most valuable assets in n America

No proof.

holy shit Sup Forums got played epically

>Sup Forums thinks trump can defeat the 1b clinton political machine alone

kek we all knew he was going to do get insider help, im here for the liberal tears.

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

>full merchant mod activated

You know what's really amazing about this? Before Trump, no one knew who Soros was, despite Soros singlehandedly funding 70% of the liberal bullshit. Now Trump has the entire media elite spreading Soros' name out there. It's amazing.

So how is hiring someone who used to work for Soros bad? All it shows is that this guy will be good at his job

Everyone's waiting and guessing, just more media traps

yeah cause when you've been working with the main conspirator jew of white genocide and one of the biggest financial banking institutions on the face of the earth and youre a jew, youre just good at your job..geeez..relax tinfoils

People are already betting on Trump who is a self-admitted insider in the lobbying game.

Notice how he's not working for Soros anymore.

yeah cause thats how it goes in babyland
>im not working for satan anymore you big silly! hehe

Just like Roger Stone isn't working for the Trump campaign anymore. Plausible deniability.

bump

Guys, this is depressing the fuck out of me. I really thought his shitposting and trolling his way to the whitehouse was genuine. I really believed. But if he's working with/for Soros then we have all been fooled and Sup Forums was WRONG. I've never thought Sup Forums could be wrong.

nigga do you really think a genuine thinker/leader could ever arrive to the point where the news portray him as a possible candidate? even if its in a bad light..do you have any idea how much money is at stake behind the US presidency or any presidency for that matter...and you think memes born a TRUE candidate. Fucking 15yolds the lot of us tbqhwymotsbtio

He's hiring some dude who once worked for Soros. Saying Trump thus works with or for Soros is like saying you belong to Burger King because your secretary used to man the grill there.

lol

Sup Forums aside the overwhelming publicity he got in the media was a bit disturbing desu

how many gooks did webb kill anyway?