Just switched over from console gaming to pc gaming and downloaded steam

Just switched over from console gaming to pc gaming and downloaded steam.
Question. What good steam games should a guy who plays RPGs, DnD, and MTG get?

Try guild wars maybe? Or just buy World of warcraft

I feel like any steam starter should play TF2
But I'm guessing you wouldn't like that, so you could get Skyrim or some other

I do play wow already, I like it.

I'm not into arena games like that. I have been playing the elder scrolls series for a ling time.

>pc
>games
get a load of this cuck
go with any aaa flavor of the month and you are set as a "pc gamer"

just get skyrim and mod it into whatever the fuck kinda shit you like

That's great I put really helpful i should introduce you to my agent you'll be a great comedian someday one all the shit is done spewing from your mouth.

I used to mod morrowind to whatever the fuck I liked. Gets pretty old.

I'm just looking for a decent rpg

Baby tier bullshit

as far as RPG's go you have the Elder Scroll series or the Witcher series

there really isnt anything else

Roblox

Uhh? Other games? Or do you literally only play skyrimjob like a retard

Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ its the bomb

Warhammer 40k

Ever heard of Baulder's Gate? Neverwinter Nights? Shadowrun?

They're a bit oldschool, but you said RPG, and DnD, so you'll probably enjoy one if not all of these

Dark Souls, obviously

Ill have to look into witcher. I've played way too much elder scrolls and skyrim is pretty lame compared to oblivion and morrowind in their respective days.

That shit sounds BANANAS

Omg I thought warhammer was only a tabletop game. I could get into this

YOU'RE A CUNT

Played baulders gate 1 and 2 on ps2, loved themmmm. I haven't heard of neverwinter nights but it looks amazing, ill probably get into that. And I play shadowrun as a tabletop I didn't know it was pc as well. Thank you user

Omg thank you ^~^

I do play this game on console, love it

It was very well received when it came out but I thoroughly enjoyed diablo 3

Potato Thriller

I've played 1 & 2 and loved them I didn't know there was a 3. I need to play this asap. Ty user.

Oh snap for three bucks why not lol! Sweet

um baldur's gate is only on pc not for ps2
maybe you played dark alliance?
the games are completely different

I don't wanna kill the thread but I've already gotten several good choices from you anons, so ty. That's all I needed. Let it die so we can have more of the other shit you all like

diablo 3 i feel is shit tier compared to 2..
i mean yeah the gameplay is still quite fun but the way skill builds work makes the game feel weird and not as fun to build a character

whoops i guess it was released on console :p

Oh, I'm sorry then. I'll definitely have to check it out now.

Dota 2 league is for black autists

Eww what kind of retard pays a company to keep all your games where they could delete it and your game data when ever they wanted. Having physical copy will always be better. Especially in todays greedy ass gaming industry.

They don't just sell hard copies of ALL the latest computer games at your local game shop you xenomorphing autistic introvert. Post your gaming collection if you're for real

bumping to see

Dishonored and Dishonored 2 if your rig can play it decently

witcher 3

Ever heard of torrents? The best game is the one that ACTUALLY BELONGS TO YOU. If I cant store in on my hard drive or pen drive I want nothing to do with it. If you read the legal disclaimer on most games they'll tell you that you don't "own the game" you merely "buy the right to play it" FUCK that. If I pay money that shit is MINE to do with as I please.

Intel(r) core(tm) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59GHz
16GB RAM
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

That's okay right?

dont buy the games directrly of steam. buy it from a key reseller. you get most of them alot cheaper.

>I'm a dirty shitstain pirate who's so autistic I think everything belongs to me
Okay 3rd world filth get outta here

>I think everything belongs to me

Yeah if I pay for it does, you filthy queer.

Youll probably have to play on medium for a decent framerate. Though I might be wrong about that. Its good enough of a game for you not to care about the looks of it though.

Hmhmhahahaha. You win. I feel sorry for you you just have to win this one its so tragic. You don't even torrent them for free

any souls game, SKYRIM cuz skyrim script extender is only on pc plus you get console for combination of hundreds of more and better mods,
world of tanks is a fun strategic game or ships two very different games each gives u time look before leaping.

The trailers look pretty good.

crisis series is good the modern warfare 1,2 and 3 single player was fantastic fuck their multiplayers i hate twitch gaming

>You don't even torrent them for free.
Being this retarded lol let me explain buttercup.
I only torrent as a last resort. Assuming the game is rare,old or is sold by greedy jews who want total control over it...Why r u so butthurt tho?

Pillars of eternity look that shit up

Just get outta here you crooked wench. Ohmygod your life's messed up

Paths of Exile is a good RPG, and is free to play (you pay if you want cool skins).

lol k then...Stay butthurt champ.

visit "humble bundle" for fair prices and charity.

Over what, your paranoia of not owning a game? No i just antagonize

You really shouldn't have spent that much money on pc since all the best pc games can also run on toasters, and even currentl gen games worth playing on pc like fighting games dont need that much power but still here goes.

Albion interlude space economy game
Bayonetta is on steam now
Endless legend
Civ series
Anno series
Alpha centuri
Settlers series
Dota, despite the hate its quite good
Csgo
Playerunderground looks good
Terraria
Dodonpachi daifukkatsu
Age of wonders 3
Pharaoh
Zeus city builder

Above mentioned games are games i remember playing and having fun tbh i dont play them anymore, most of my time is spent in emulators and 3rd strike on fightcade.
I think most of them are on steam otherwise gog

Thanks. Noted. Ill give these games a shot