NFL General: MNFLGA EDITION

NFL: Based God Emperor Trump receives the 45 Packers jersey, ARod goes gay for the Don, Packers beating Raiders in the Owl confirmed
NYJ:Forte expected to be game-time call Saturday
IND:Luck (shoulder, elbow) DNP, expected to play
HOU:C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) DNP Wednesday
CAR:Josh Norman likely to shadow Kelvin Benjamin
SD:Report: Melvin Gordon likely to miss Week 15
CIN:A.J. Green (hammy) back at Bengals practice
DET:Theo Riddick (wrist) sitting out on Wednesday
ATL:Mohamed Sanu practicing, Julio DNP Wednesday
SD:Chargers send CB Flowers (concussion) to IR
IND:Moncrief (hammy) not practicing on Wednesday
MIN:Adrian Peterson returns to practice Wednesday
NYJ:Maxwell to shadow Brandon Marshall in Week 15

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOqiJQ_GRUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for vikings make the owl

Boasting best bread

the Raiders winning this week would send them to the playoffs for the first time in 14 years

they are going against the most injured team in the league that is relying on a fourth string everything but the QB and kitchen sink

if the Raiders lose this game I will burn my jersey

CLG:Report: Jets 'all over' UNC's Mitch Trubisky
GB:Starks (concussion) not practicing Wednesday
NO:Saints send LT Terron Armstead to IR
NO:Michael Thomas limited in practice Wednesday
SD:Melvin Gordon (hip) aiming for next week
SD:Gordon 'highly unlikely' to play in Week 15
FA:Cardinals cut Michael Floyd after Monday DUI
NYJ:Matt Forte MRI revealed torn meniscus in knee
NYJ:Forte expected to be game-time call Saturday
IND:Luck (shoulder, elbow) DNP, expected to play
HOU:C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) DNP Wednesday
CAR:Josh Norman likely to shadow Kelvin Benjamin

>2015: Utterly embarrassed the Broncos, led to benching of Manning
>2014: Completely destroyed the Patriots on MNF, 41-14

Oakland Raiders confirmed Superbowl 51 champions.

>Chiefs end up going 16-0 next year because every team is trying to lose to them to get the meme magic

The party is on, my friend.

you also embarrassed the Lions last year but I'm still waiting

unless only afc teams get this meme magic

>GB:Starks (concussion) not practicing Wednesday

Fucking good. He's only on the team so Mccarthy can put an end to any drives he feels are going too well. Starks is a guaranteed 0 yard run.

I think he may have killed more drives than had runs of 5 or more yards this season

despite his rhetoric I think (hope) McCarthy is going to completely move on from him now

what do you think the odds of Lacy returning to GB for the 2017 season?

who /exposing gnats/ here?

see

He's getting better each week boys :')

Who is the better under 25 QB in the league?

best*

After the Chiefs game the Lions won in Lambeau for the first time in 25 years and have gone 16-6 since.

The party is on, my friends.

I think Jameis will have the better career when all is said and done but Mariota right now of anyone under 25

>Homosexual QB winning the Superb Owl
>Trump's America
Pick one

Manziel

>We don't pay attention to noise outside the locker room/the media

Is there a bigger lie players tell?

youtube.com/watch?v=lOqiJQ_GRUE

As likely as the odds of all of the fast food and china food joints in a 50 mile radius around him suddenly going out of business so he can get back in shape.

>I really, really like women

I mean c'mon

He was playing very well, gained 103 yards for 6.1 yds/c against the lions and then ran for 7.4 yards per carry against the ranked #3 run defense in the giants
I know there was a rumor he regained most of the weight at the time of the injury but he wasn't visibly where he was in 2015 so I dont know

>X is a good team

When they clearly are not.

Dude Packers can't even make it to the playoffs now if I am not mistaken.

They are way to far down the tank.

nth for the undeniable meme magic of a Chiefs/Lions owl

Can't is a strong word.

As much as I would love to have Detroit win their next two games, that isn't guaranteed, and I think it's likely that Green Bay will win their next two unless Chicago and Minnesota really get it together.

>Raiders can clinch a playoff spot if they win

As a Raiders fan I already know they will find a way to fuck it up.

But God damn if they pull it off I will cum.

A fucking Raiders playoff game. Holy shit.

Looks like they're going to pop that dude's head.

Minnesota for the most part is on the same level as Greenbay this year.

A big wtf is going on with a dash of "now that's a team to watch out for".

To be fair their is only a couple of REALLY solid teams this year. Dallas, Pats, and to a lesser extent Chiefs.

Surprise teams of this year are Dolphins, Raiders, and Lions.

You are mistaken. Pack need to win out and lions need to lose out but since the loins play the gnats, boys, and pack, it's entirely possible. I do think the lions can meme at least one win tho. The vikings defense is good enough to stop the pack, and if AP actually returns for the GB game like he claims, the vikings could pull it off. Bears defense has gotten better and Howard has been running well, but I don't know if home field advantage at Soldier with a predicted kickoff temp of - 2 (-20 windchill) will be enough to beat Godgers.

Also, that's bullshit that the pack get three division games as their last three games of the season, a time when those kind of games matter most.

If the bucs or Falcons lose enough games, theoretically the Packers could get a wildcard spot. In reality it's probably going to be:

1. Cowboys
2. Seahawks
3. Falcons
4. Lions
5. Giants
6. Bucs

Falcons > Bucs
Giants > Lions

Seahawks > Falcons
Giants > Cowboys

Seahawks > Giants

Seahawks > Patriots

lions dont need to lose out and packers dont need to win out

its a developing situation and a statistical long shot but there are still about a dozen ways into the postseason

Oh I was just talking about clinching the division, there are many other ways the pack get into the playoffs yeah

>forecast for sunday is a high of 14 degrees, low of 4 degrees

>giants > cowboys
how much shitposting will commencing when that happens? (not if but when since eli is basically mr. january)

Not as much as the Seahawks winning the owl again

thats so comfy desu years of living in the desert i miss seasonal weather. although 70 degrees down here is comfy as well

tfw too intelligent for the dollass cuckboys

The party is on, my friend

i'm not your friend, guy

>#Packers coach Mike McCarthy says RB James Starks is in the concussion protocol because of a car accident on Monday.

>tfw ny girlfriend will be having her "work friend" over to "watch movies" while I watch the game

At least the Seahawks are surely basically guaranteed a win right????

>the Xeattle Xehawks, a team with a cuckold at QB, has cuck fans
What a surprise

i know you're memeing but i actually had an ex who used to cuck me and i really miss her

user.. just because I am a fan of the seahawks doesnt make me a cuckold

Not really. Teams sometimes do fluke things when they play for a different coach for the first time. But chances are in your favorite of course. By the way, that's some cucked up shit. Just go to a bar.

What position would Goodell play?

tackle since he is always deflecting

QB of course. The man is a natural leader.

Oh yeah Sherman? How would you like to work in a shitty environment and make less than $100k per year instead of millions? Just shut the fuck up. This is why nobody likes him.

Jesus christ user. Why don't you date her again then? Just watch her fuck other guys this time since you are apparently a massvive cuck

The party is on, my friend.

>Trump gets his own jersey
>Pence gets a hand-me-down
K E K

Also I spent a couple minutes looking at that pic trying to figure out how they photoshopped it so well. Turns out it's actually real

Yeah this. I understand that the job can be hard work and painful, but lets not pretend for a second that its not pretty cushy. Because at the end of the day these people are getting paid millions of dollars to play they most likely love/have fun doing. And its only 16 games each season then you get a pretty good amount of time off.

But that argument is stupid because Goodell makes gorillions of shekels

that might be one of the coolest pictures I've seen.

>The last thing I’ll say is this: I hope you don’t think I’m complaining. All of this — the Mondays where you feel like crap, the MRIs, Thursday Night Football — comes with the territory. This game has given me the ability to live my dreams. We all know what we signed up for, and despite all the negatives, this game has allowed me to take care of my family in ways I never thought possible and to give more back to my community than I could have ever dreamed. I’m grateful for everything football has given to me. I’m blessed to be in the position I’m in, and I understand the risks. We all do.

And Goodell is a fucking millionaire puppet. Fuck are you on about?

I'd be okay with that. I really, really want Detroit to get a bye, but just winning the division is pretty much a super bowl win for me so I'd be cool with that.

>tfw I have to root for the Cowboys this weekend as a redskins fan

Damn. Never thought it would come to this...

I don't understand how anyone can be okay with this. Like, I can't even imagine how much that would destroy me mentally knowing my gf cheated on me. I'd dump her immediately.

Goodell makes like $20m a year. He gets paid more than a vast majority of NFL players.

Why is the Dolphins-Jets game on saturday?

tfw 80k will probably the max amount I make in the future with my degree

Saturday night football for the rest of the season.

that's good you stupid nigger so shut up. what are you, like 100k in debt or something?

no. I just wanted to be able to make as much as my dad does. But I'm not gonna deal with getting an engineering degree.

I'll get to be outside taking water samples and shit.

>Why do football players wear less in the cold?

>Martellus Bennett: "Same reason woman wear less on Halloween. Sexier."

thankfully ty montgomery is looking hot in the rb seat
>what do you think the odds of Lacy returning to GB for the 2017 season?
slim. He has sat more games out than he has played, and it is completely due to his size. His weight puts too much stress on his weak ankle, and he has bad asthma too. Theyre gonna draft a new rb in the second round

What if the cold made dicks get erect like nipples? Haha that would be so funny haha

Rodgers would be the happiest man alive in green bay.

kek'd and check'd

Best WR in all of football. No one can stop him.

hes the best when he has shit corners defending him

like that rookie from the cowboy those idiots kept hyping up to be the next patrick peterson

>manlet

When will they learn?

your stat means shit
>DeSean Jackson has 19 TDs of 60+ yards, tied w/ Lance Alworth for 4th in NFL history. Record is 23 by Jerry Rice

for the packers to win the division, they need to beat bears, vikings, lions, and the lions need to lose two of their next 3 games (nyg, dallas, gb)
for the lions to win the division they just need to win 2 games

"Best" is a reach. Elite for sure, but I'd still take Julio or AB before him.

If the Packers win out and the Lions drop one to either the Cowboys or the Giants, Green Bay wins the division.

Green Bay has something like a 90% chance to make the playoffs if they win out.

>wahhhh goodell is rich
who the fuck cares? He's the comissioner of the league that all of you care so much about. He's a business man.

Point is why should I show sympathy for richard sherman? If he has a problem he can address it elsewhere. He's just out for the attention.

keep telling yourself that user.

>DeSean Jackson has 19 TDs of 60+ yards
He's been in the league for 7 years, Beckham has been for 3.

>NFC QB position consists of Homos, Cucks, blacktivists, and autists.

>AFC QB position is full of red blooded Americans, Christians, and quiet, but stern men.

How did this happen?

Darius Slay hasn't played a WR with a 1/10 of the ability of Beckham.

I didn't say you should, but you can't compare Goodell to an office guy who makes 100k a year because last year Goodell made 31 million fucking dollars

The Lions are gonna lose the next 3 games and miss the playoffs.

Nope they are beating the gnats and cowshits

The Lions are gonna win the next 3 games and miss the playoffs.

>trump is elected
>best bootie friends with trump
>Brady makes playoffs
>all the calls go Brady's way
>super owl
>Goodell presents to trophy to Brady
>a week later goodell "dies of a heart attack while driving a car drunk while shooting himself in the head while tying a noose around his neck and dropping a 45 lb plate out the window of his moving car"

We are through the looking glass now

Cap it

MATT VICK

Stafford is hurt and without him, the Lions are a below average team.

you morons have no idea what cuck actually means, you just throw it around like it's an insult

it's a fetish that i asked for, watching her with other men and women turned me on

Stafford's finger hasn't affected him at all this week.

>Stafford's finger hasn't affected him at all this week.
It affected him during the game. His velocity was way down afterwards and they didn't pass as much.

They will probably lose the next 2 games and it will come down to the Packers game and the Packers offense is back and so they'll lose that one.

They said it would only affect his dragons, stafford dont dragons no more

All the current reports say he is throwing fine in practice

Also, it's gonna be cold.

They didn't pass cause the run game was working well - Stafford