Do you love Trump's hate?

Do you love Trump's hate?

No, I hate Trump Fags.

I appreciate the fact that "Love" is in red, and "hate" is in blue.

You hate everything because you're perpetually unemployed.

Must suck living in a shithole like Italy.

I love the guy and wish America the best.

This is cringe-worthy

lol liberals can't help but sabotage themselves, classic

Shut the fuck up shitskin.

h-how do you know?

(You) have emotions that I control.

HEY YOU.
Yes you!

Want to earn an extra buck?
Post a thread endorsing Hillary to earn some quick cash!

Thread with 0-20 replies:
>$0.02.
Thread with 21-100 replies:
>$0.10
Thread with 101-150 replies:
>$0.15
Thread with 151-200 replies:
>$0.20
Thread with 201+ replies:
>$0.40
It only takes seconds to create a thread.

The money will be deposited directly into your account.

This is one of the stupider things I've seen.

Shillary is such an idiot. One blunder after another.

This literally reads like an ad for Trump. "Hate" implies motivation, so loving his hate is an endorsement for his motive.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

It's actually Hillary's new slogan. It's a terrible one, not only because it puts the name Trump into people's head but also because order creates primacy. As a result, people will associate Trump with love rather than hate. Whoever came up with it knows pretty much nothing about marketing psychology.

Dude where 's your eagle?

Love the hate, Hate the love man

HELL YES I DO

it's a nice hat

Kek

Let's dispel with this fiction once and for all that Hillary is paying people to shill for her. This is a blatant lie, created by the Trump campaign to spread their rhetoric of hatred and division.

Someone make something like this but with
Love
hillarys
lies

It's funny but only now that Scott wrote about it I realized it's not supposed to mean Love Trump's hate. I got rused by all the modern logos that don't care for proper capitalization and grammar in general.

At this point Shillary's campaign realizes that she has no redeeming quality whatsoever and the most horrible record of any US politician in office (Bush, Obongo or even Dick Cheney are children in comparison).

So she doesn't pretend on giving a shit about policy (her program is literally : statu quo from Bush and Obama anyway ) and is launching a purely anti-Trump platform. She's trying to frame the debate into Trump vs anti-Trump instead of Trump vs Shillary.