Why do females stink so bad down there?

Why do females stink so bad down there?

Stop fucking dirty women.

Faggot detected or a virgin that goes hearsay

Why don't you wash them first you disgusting slob

I couldn't stand it either at first. Once you have sex on a regular basis you'll get used to it, it's an acquired taste.

Gag u getting ducked. Vages don't smell/taste any different them a mouth.

its a defense mechanism.

not true vages smell more but better in a musky way. if a mouth smell strong its bad if a pussy smells strong its sexy

Depends on the girl, her diet and hygiene. Smokers and girls who eat fish a lot are the worst. Girls who eat lots of vegetables, fruits and stay in shape have little to no taste.

Some girls taste fucking awful no matter what.

If she stinks down there she probably needs to wash

Or you might be a faggot

Some women do smell, but many do not......or at least have a very mild and not unpleasant odor.Women secrete lubrication to minimize chaffing and also lubricate when they are excited. The intensity and the nature of the odor varies from one woman to another. Poor hygiene intensives the odor also.
I've been with over four dozen women and I've only experienced one whos odor was unpleasant. It may be the woman you're with or your sensitivity to smell

After being active all day they can..
Most of the chicks I've been with kept their's clean but sometimes it's not possible to shower beforehand
And during those times you should just man up or don't eat it like wtf

My girl purposely wears a sexy thong for me and leaves it on the bed in the morn before she leaves to work cause she knows I love how she smells and tastes. Maybe you prefer the taste of cocks up your ass then your mouth, fag

Fat girls (>250 lbs) taste like maple syrup.

Black chicks for me smell hella strong. Maybe it's just who I've been with.

>I've been with over four dozen women

> Goes down once on his drunk mom, who pissed her self, and assumes every female's vagina stinks

Gatekeeper, apparently loves the smell of urine and sweaty vag

checked and kekkd

48? I've got that many under my belt but I'm oldfag

i have no reason to doubt you