What does you use to shave with

What does you use to shave with

The cheapest razor I can find in a store.

My bare hands, like a real man.

Not some ancient device made for faggots

The kind that won't slice my throat wide open if I make the slightest error.

Normally i shave with some shampoo

your moms pussy

I have a beard but I use a safety razor to trim my upper cheeks, neck, and between my lower lip and chin. 100 blades were only 10 dollars.

How does one shave with shampoo no blade

i dont shave

mach 5. I have a beard but shave once a week to trim the neck line and cheeks.

own a straight razor and sharpening stones etc. it works great on my cheek but the hair grows in too many different directions on my neck for it to work well there. Plus its' just a royal pain in the ass to maintain.

Only assholes shave.
>if you know what i mean

pussy

shaving is for the weak

does a straight razor get much better results than a double edged safety razor?

i shave my head once a week and just run this over my face as well, i can't remember the last time an actual razor touched my face. i hate shaving.

safety razor master race Sup Forumsro.

Safety razor and Astra superior platinum blades.

go on

Same. But I have a smaller one for my face.

The best!
Today razors are bullshit with the fucking uncleanable multiple blades.

used to trim because i hated the mach3 my dad gave me, it gave me razor burn and ingrown hairs like a mofo. trimming was kinda shit too but less bad. couple months ago got a safety razor, havent looked back since, shit is cash as fuck

Literally this

Double blade battle axe

I shave with a spyderco atlantic salt folding knife.

Currently have beard though so don't use them that often. Basically once in a blue moon to oil the blade and strop it

This. Every 2-3 days I use a Wahl Peanut with no guard on my face, and every so often, I'll manscape the rest of my body with the 1/4" or #2 guard on.

For those special occasions when I actually shave, it's with a Merkur 11C open comb safety razor.