How could anyone dislike Beyoncé? serious question

how could anyone dislike Beyoncé? serious question.
even her most uneven album is decent at worst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F11vgFZ2KIg
youtu.be/rNM5HW13_O8).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty good for mainstream pop, I think the hate is mostly just a reaction to people pretending she's anything but a label-slave performing acceptable pop written by committee.

>everything about her is fake
>tries to be role model for blacks.

just shitty arrogant personality

>the hate is mostly just a reaction to people pretending she's anything but a label-slave performing acceptable pop written by committee.
yet Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar are beloved on here, and nobody cares that their pop is written by committee as well

imagine caring so much about personalities
you're basically a normie

ok her music totally don't belong on Sup Forums and she can kys with her shitty pop

-suddenly on board with black pride despite having never been with the movement until recently
-her "yass queen slay" attitude
-her ability to use topical issues for profit

What the fuck are you talking about headass
Kendrick and Kanye get shit on all the fucking time here for those exact reasons but no keep thinking everybody here has the same opinion

>pop music doesn't belong on the poptimist board
huh?

This. They are absolutely talentless freaks and it's hilarious that Sup Forums fell for the nigger rap meme because nu-males are real and mu has them.
He didn't say they were never criticized, he says they are beloved, which is true.

I only pretend to love Kendrick and Kanye on here for severe trolling purposes. I think the number of people who actually like them is negligible

most of mu hates Kanye and Kendrick
Go onto any Kanye or Kendrick thread and it'll most likely be 100 anons against one user doing damage control

>"4"
>good

it's her best
kys

We resent her because she became the most successful musician in the world with little to no input from us. On top of this, her fans seem to celebrate the fact that they're doing it without us and ridicule us for being white and not getting it.

It's almost as if limiting our music consumption to pirating mp3s, buying secondhand vinyl records, and only going to reasonably-priced non-i-heart-radio shows and music festivals has drastically reduced our ability to influence the music industry. It's almost like people who happily spend $30 to download the next Beyonce TIDAL exclusive to their iphones in the form of locked, non-transferable digital files have more sway as consumers in the music industry than we do.

She's a mediocre Mary J. Blige wannabe at best (I'll let you decide that), and she's fucking horrendous at her worse (ex. youtu.be/F11vgFZ2KIg or youtu.be/rNM5HW13_O8).

That would be okay on its own, but the fact that she's overrated to the point where comparisons to the Beatles and Elvis are present, and her bullshit "for da children" persona all make her insufferable to listen to.

Lemonade was hot trash. Magna carts was trash too. Fuck her and her shitty one-note husband.

Sup Forums can't handle strong independent black womemes. She's presented as much more strong personality compared to the usual Sup Forums waifus.

>her ability to use topical issues for profit
But her and Jay-Z have been contributing a lot to these issues for quite a while now. Only now is she at least of the two more upfront about it. These guys aren't the only celebrity types either that do this ex. that recent Nicki Minaj story, that Akon one, and for non-music examples actors like Keanu Reeves and game devs like Todd Howard who both contribute the majority of their paychecks to various charity work.

He's a man

I don't think about Beyonce at all.

She has some OK songs but she is massively overrated particularly by her fans

I wonder if this is what it was like being black in the 60's and hearing all the time about how The Beatles and Bob Dylan were the greatest musicians in the history of recorded music.

Tbqh the industry gives her everything, including promotion, radio play etc. There's a ton contemporary r'n'b female singers who's better and more innovative than she is, yet she's billion times popular. FKA twigs, Kelela, Jessy Lanza, Tinashe to name a few.

Don't you dare to say she's not aware of it.

wouldn't be totally shocked

'Her' 1st pregnancy was def faked.

>massively overrated particularly by her fans
Just like any popular artist ever?

>she's overrated by her fans
>she gets support from the industry
>she is less talented than other people who share her sex and race and genre

this is true of like 99.5% of successful musicians

Yep. Ditto: 'Michelle Obama'

maybe it was a squishy baby

But I can't think of any other pop genre that is so predominated by one fucking babymama.

le "black women are too masculine but black men are also extra masculine giving them an advantage with white women but whenever a white woman chooses a black man it increases my odds of having to mate with a black woman who as I've just said I find overly masculine and confrontational and even threatening and honestly I'll fuck some swarthy girls but I'm not going to marry a woman who isn't white and honestly any white girl who has ever fucked a black guy might as well be dead because she's ruined for any self-respecting white guy" meme

Are you really that against race mixing? You also should go back to school and learn how to use punctuation.

this

fuck off with you fake pop stars (and politicians) Israel.

cats out of the bag

wait no i was meme'ing

stop it

nigga what are you talking about?

what? a ton of people on here love Kanye, maybe you're projecting my dude. Kendrick does seem to get a lot of hate, probbaly because of the black messiah complex which i admit is starting to get old......

You shills truly suck at your job.

yeah well shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't pay as well as it used to