/bb/ Big Brother 18

Mr Christmas edition

Previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): TBD
Veto: TBD
HoH Nominations: TBD

Most likely going home: TBD

>Michelle seen as such a minor threat that BRIDGETTE gets evicted over her.

That's actually fucking hilarious.

>Bridgette to Julie- I think I'm just a strong, independent woman who speaks my mind. Maybe that's too much for them

DELETE YOUR BRIDGETTE FOLDER NOW

first for paulie is a degent homo and you are automatically beta for liking him

BYE CHINKY EYES JAJAJAJAJA

I was looking forward to this episode

This is rigged. Nicole, James, and Paulie shouldn't have been casted on the same show. This is rigged. Nicole, James, and Paulie shouldn't have been casted on the same show. This is rigged. Nicole, James, and Paulie shouldn't have been casted on the same show. This is rigged. Nicole, James, and Paulie shouldn't have been casted on the same show.

>Troops rally
>Season looks like its going to turn around
>No name alliance created
>Paulie exposed and BTFO
>Start thinking no longer in darkest timeline
>Tonight happens
>Remember that the darkest of all timelines builds hope up so the pain is worse

feeds will be done till at least 130 est due to football.

So its going to be a looonnng night.

FUCK THIS

Get that HOH, Gnat!!

Post the results of the HG Rankings, and the new poll

> Natalie can't win safety because she already won never not pass

I bet it goes to Nicole

See you guys in the Fall

Hopefully BB19 is better

>that one poster baiting hard for (you)s
Ignore and move on people

fml i keep posting in old threads

LITERALLY the only way Paulie doesn't win is if Nicole and Corey realize they can never beat him, so they better evict him.

Paul and James will be bitches and play whatever side is in power. Corey and Nicole are loyal to Paulie.

Nat needs to win this HOH and nom Corey/Nicole.

No matter who wins HOH it would be used and open up a backdoor on Paulie (unless he wins obv).

michelles going to get the care package now.

Its surprising since Corey is practically nicole's giant puppet. How does nicole possibly not realize that paulie is far and away her biggest threat? I guess Corey favors the guy's alliance more than I thought.

Next weeks friday show will be another battle back, but for jury.

Don't know why they didn't just say it.

REMINDER

Everyone gets their hopes up for the DE, then the worst case scenario happens

It happens every DE

what is this care pkg?

at least you can feel good that no one will ever remember or miss you, so you leaving does literally nothing! bye now!

You should literally always cancel around the first double eviction. People leave the house and the feeds get very, very slow from 10-7 people.

We are truly in the darkest timeline.

Also /fit/ fucking dropped.

Natalie is best girl and should win

>paulie last words to bridgette is ''she was on franks dick''

nobody but corey and nicole respest paulie, he wont get any votes if he does make it to the end.

Paul should have went

As someone who has been watching this show forever, this is sadly correct. For all the talk of production rigging and whatnot, DEs literally never got like fans want them to go.

When did he say that?

Not even a bridgettefag, but MASSIVE mistake sending Bridge out by the guys.

She wasn't a comp threat & Nat holds the other side together

>Also /fit/ fucking dropped.
why?

What the fuck did paulie do to nat?

And if it's that bad why is James such a cuck that he won't stand up for her?

What did Bridget say when she left the house? She seemed pissed but my stream was shit.

You'll find out sunday, showfag.

james wouldve freaked

People really loosen up (by loosen up I mean production talking to them telling them to vote for best gameplay) when they go to the jury.

In the finale ppl will typically let bygones be bygones, and vote for the most deserving. Unless that person is a returning player, who automatically is ad a disadvantage cuz he's won the money once before.

>yfw Vic wins HOH and resumes his reign of terror

The absolute madman is our only hope.

Also
>you realize Bridge is going to Jury House with two insufferable cunts who hate her

>Bridgette to Julie- I think I'm just a strong, independent woman who speaks my mind. Maybe that's too much for them

:^)

>BRIDGE KEKS IN CHAOS
O AM I LAFFIN

What a dumb bitch. This'll be the LAST time I post this adorable pic

Im rigging the care package for moo.

Punished moo will avenge Frank and Bridge.

Why are people mad at Paul, /fit/ and manlet?

Should they have caused a giant scene and gotten themselves evicted instead?

There's still info that these three were conspiring against Paulie, they can't just go back to being Paulie's lapdogs and act like nothing ever happened without their games getting exposed

>feeds already
based

Will there ever be a full men's cast? Watching this pathetic woman flop around and play victim while ruining everyone's game is getting old.

did you miss your ESL class the day they explained that the past tense of "cast" is "cast"?

>you now have an unfunny gook literally a foot shorter than you mad, who can also win ONE (1) kind of competition, and another one of that type won't come for a couple weeks

What ever will Corey do?

Honestly, Paulie should be fucked for winning now. No one is going to take him to final 2 because they know he's been controlling the game and he'll get votes.

And by saying the anti-feminist stuff he's blacklisting himself from returning ever. No way a TV channel is gonna gamble with the bad publicity that could bring

also he's a degent

reminder that james is a retard for nullifying pauls vote and set himself up for the second flipflop

cbs website is crashing!

>inb4 "hey guys, hows it going?"

if you guys aren't already, Lochte/Phelps/Hagino in the 200m IM on NBC right now

whether you're into sports or not, this is a historic race. phelps/lochte rivalry ends after this olympics and this is their last race against each other.

should totally tune in to watch.

I don't even care to watch.

They can't stop him

Just sign him the check already

native english speaker here
thats not an uncommon mistake to make so dont be rude

man i really wished bridgette stayed, could have been a good rivalry

quiet Derrick

>last thread's sudden hate for bridge
> 325 replies
>76 posters
Oh

Paulie's angle to the other houseguests needs to be that if they take him to the end, theres no way hell get the votes. Paulie is fucked from winning, but if he plays it right hell make it to the final 2

thanks

can't wait for rhap

our REAL girl Rachel is going to tear the houseguests a new one

>based DE ended just in time to see America win gold again

paulie is so fucking insecure i get secondhand embarrassment everytime he opens his mouth

HOH tomorrow morning?

this really is Paul's fault. he got James to use veto so Z would be voted out instead of Moo.
Paul needs to go.

Who legitimately through with this season here?

I'll watch the finale episode but I'm not watching these shit fucking feeds anymore.

I'm actually kind of released that the last /fbt/ was picked off because watching since Frank was evicted has been painful.

GOODBYE BB18 HOPE BB19 THAT'S COMING ON SOON IS BETTER

BETTER CASTING NOW
E
T
T
E
R

C
A
S
T
I
N
G

N
O
W

I don't see Paulie realizing that. He's too arrogant and wolfbrained to think that way.

Anyway, next week Paul wins HoH and backdoors Nicole.

Jersey girl detected.

Who should I (or we) vote for for the care package super safety? Any suggestions besides fatchelle welcome

He has to win final comp to go all the way. He's played the best game and needs to go; he thinks Paul will be the Cody to his Derrick and he's mistaken.

Mostly because he lacks Derrick's misting abilities.

Right before she was walking out the door

Now that all the Bridgette fags are gone maybe these threads will be tolerable again.

Who here laughing so hard at these "im out" posts?

reddit is sending all their votes to moo, she's probably gonna win

me

victor but realistically paul or nicole

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

paulie is saying his "bros" are going to destroy bridge on social media... and nat and meech

what pathetic loser, enjoy your 500k

Nicole

paulie really is a fucking cunt

saying his family is going to send people to fight bridgette

get the fuck out of here

I want moo to keep shitting on nicole so she gets my votes.

Paulie has not played the best game. He was before he completely wrecked his game this past week or so. Now its Paul or Natalie. Paulie's strategy here is going to have to shift if he wants to survive.

Thu 7:11 PM BBT Paulie: "My sister will beat the s*** out of both of those girls (Michelle and Bridgette.)"

JUST WOW MAN. calm the fuck down you manlet

Reminder to send all of your power to Our Guy.

/fit/ is our only hope.

what!? when?!?! I'll fight them!

REMINDER

Paul got thrown under the bus last night.

His days are numbered

typical manlet rage

I'm rooting for Paulie just for maximum butthurt now

>James for some reason being the biggest cuck ever in this season and letting everyone walk all over him
>Based Frank evicted in James "big game move"
>Based Bridgette evicted in a totally not rigged eviction
>Gambler girl's sister was also evicted
>Michelle probably kept because Grodner want more drama and crybabies
>Big Brother is back to being a reality show mixed in with Bacholer shit
Time to stop watching this shit show. It's been fun but literally everyone who actually played the game is either evicted, stopped playing, or got Grodnered.
>Dan will never fucking return
>Nobody who will play in the future will actually play the game
>The superfan will still remain an insufferable beta, annoying fangirl, and not anyone who actually who gives a shit
>Just fuck my show up senpai

Showfag, I don't even know the full story.

Frank will protect her.

Corey and Paulie are true bros.You can see it with the honor and loyalty that Corey has.

If you don't get it, dont worry. Its something that only a white male would understand. No matter how hard you try to handicap us our honor and loyalty will prevail in the end,

Paulie calling out femminists.

Why isn't he our boy again?

Victor. If Meech wins safety, Natalie's the next up front target.

Later tonight probably

he literally told corey what to do and nicole ride his dick the entire way. then the "boys" all stuck together

literally nothing changed exactly what he wanted to happen, happened and he got rid of dead weight Z

Yo my sister is beautiful and pure and will beat the fuck out of any girl I tell her too.