What's with all the hate against Jews?

What's with all the hate against Jews?

Muslims choose to be Muslims, a lot of their culture is... incompatible and Islamic terrorism is the most common.
Black people account for more crime in general, for whatever reason.
I don't hate them, but I see the reason people would... But why hate the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surreal_humour
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Die, Zionist scum.

I'm not a Zionist, fuck Israel.

No-one knows?

You don't know much about how the world runs, do you?

Enlighten me?

ya i dont know either. pls explain

It's a bandwagon thing, you wouldn't understand

I just don't like them because of the whole obsession with money, the way they only look after their own, and the whole circumcision thing - especially Mehetza Peh where the rabbi sucks the blood out of the freshly cut dick with his mouth... Ugh...
And lets not forget the whole whining about the holocaust, even though other genocides have happened since - maybe they use it as a blank cheque for diplomatic immunity? Fuck em.

Started as a meme. Dumb fucks took it seriously at some point tho.

>why would it be funny to hate the Jews?

Because it's absurd. They contributed to science and entertainment so much despite being an oppressed minorities all around the world. How can you hate them when the guy who will find a cure for cancer is probably Jewish?

Why is Borat funny?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surreal_humour

read the protocols of the elders of Zion and you'll understand... and that's zionist not jews people have problem with

if you don't know why people hate Jews, you're either a shill or you have a lot of research/reading to do

Why would I shill for the Jews? It's funnier to shill for Trump and see all the anti-Semite fall for it. Then they got mad at Donald Trump when they realized he's pro-Israel and surrounded by Jews.

This place is an infinite well of comedy

>asian wooden sailing ship in 1960
what kind of retard made this picture?

if you're a non-muslim not-white there is no reason

if you are white they're trying to destroy you

if you are muslim they're trying to destroy you.

Whites cause we stole their birthright

Muslims cause they are the same thing just a different tribe (Think Hutus and Tutsis)

And here's the infographs guy again. Make your own points with your own words. I'm never going to read what's on your pic

Jews had money and lent it way back in Jebus times. They started banks before banks were thought of.
Fast forward...church loses monoploy on power, Jews still have money
h8 h8 h8

Judaism and Islam are nearly one in the same. They have the same goals but different methods. They're both devil worshipping filth who need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Also jews basically invented false flag terrorism and use blacks to destroy civilized society.

I can't lie, they party all the time.

True. That's the only reason I will ever go to Israel

I think it's because people see that they are VASTLY over-represented in positions of power for example in film and entertainment than other religions. Also they own most of the banks in the world and by extension the wealth which angers people

Maybe most of all is Israel and the fact that it has literally expanded over the last few decades by just taking Palestinian land and driving the natives out. They are a group that incessantly looks for victim-hood perks because of the holocaust but has no problem killing hundreds of Palestinians to get what they want. Also they appear to have too much input into American affairs always being stated as 'their closest ally' and receiving literally Trillions from them for no apparent reason

And thats without all the purposeful race-mixing propaganda/white genocide stuff I've never personally been able to find much basis in.

Jews are cancer
Muslims are AIDS
Niggers are ebola

genociding any person and every person who fits into one of those three categories would make this world a much MUCH better place to live.

Because they created a religion that encourages hard work and capitalist values while being a nazi encourages being a cuck who hates anyone but the furor

because the jews were a successful race and everyone became jealous so we hated you guys and blamed you to make you look worse than us