glorious meme goal. fucking love it

*dab towards him as a sign of respect*

*swings both arms to the left and tucks my face under my right arm*

Bumping so you can all apologise

im sorry

WATCH IT TEAMS IN THE BOTTOM SIX

*slides out of Sup Forums*

*Performs African tribal dance in appreciation"

AHAHAHA DAB!! SO FUNNY!! FOR MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS BAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC 100 MILLION DABS CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR U PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOO LOOOK AT ME IM LE DABBING FERNANDINHO XDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID DAB SHIT AND THE OTHER DABBING WHO, 3 MONTHS, 3 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A DAB THREAD, ON EVERY THREAD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE PREMIER LEAGUE SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT POGBA, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF DAB TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE EBIN SHINY KLEBERSON OF THE DARK DAB RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT POGBA'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID DAB THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND POST >TFW NO GF FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

I am sorry great lord Paul Pogba the 7th.

wew

it's time to do the right thing and ban all s american ips

>flag
>APOLOGIZE
>Z
Kys

PREACH!

has he encountered a single player he hasn't bullied physically?
how is that possible? he doesn't even look that strong or anything

AYO

the guy is 6ft3 and 85kg of pure muscle

no *dab* for you

Pogba is actually on form right now.

At the start of the season he looked off the pace, and as if he was too aloof, now he's battling more.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=5Jfn-U6EGzU

>he doesn't even look that strong or anything
>6'2", 85kg

>that
>anything special

>the most expensive player in the world is a Fellaini replacement

>not knowing the APOLOGIZE meme

Pic related.

*dabs respectfully*

Brit flags not spelling it as APOLOGISE is blasphemy.

You are now aware that paul pogba has two brothers, one playing In France and the other In Netherlands.

kek

i think everybody knows that, or at least about the brother in saint etienne, they hyped their meeting.

>LE EPIC 100 MILLION DABS CHAN
>GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW

Night Sup Forums :3

>He doesn't like doritos

Who /blue/ here

night :3 xxx

t. Paulinho Pogbao

goodnight !

good night hun

>ever doubting Pogba

Is this pasta?

I never doubted you desu senpai