I bought a gun. Wife filed for divorce. She threatened to take my daughter from me...

I bought a gun. Wife filed for divorce. She threatened to take my daughter from me. She told me I was crazy for "bringing that death tool, into the house" and filed for divorce the next day.
I returned the gun and she said she wouldn't divorce me anymore. Problem solved. Guys, if you want to keep your family together, please don't ever buy a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
youtube.com/watch?v=S5L2LMJcRIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

You married a dumb bitch. I have 5 guns a wife and 2 kids. I just cleaned my AK-47 today.

also sage

My wife would probably call your wife redneck trash. She says women who buy or support guns are easy lays and have no self respect, dignity or intelligence.

pussy.

What store let you return a gun?

My wife would beat you and your wife within an inch of your life if she disrespected her.

You are a cuck and your wife is a dumb bitch.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope a nigger breaks in to your house and rapes your wife.

That statement seems rather void, she married you.
Aaay jokes famalam, all aboard the banter bus. But your wife does sound pretty sociopathic/manipulative if she uses the threat of divorce so easily.

wow you're such a pussy.

So when a crazed nigger kicks in your door at 4 AM you will just quietly fap in the corner as he rapes your wife and daughter?

chek'd

None op is just crying for attention and probably 15-virgin

Proof or GTFO.

This has to be bullshit. No way any man is this much of a pussy.

chek'd nice dub dubs

How's it feel to be the bitch in the relationship?

it's easier to rape a bitch without a gun than one who owns and carries one, your "wife" in this hypothetical situation would be the easy lay.

Cuck

yeah, do you have a statistic how often this happens in rural area vs. middle of a city? and are you quick on your shoes, do you have your guns ready, tactical training? maybe this guy is jason bourne with ptsd searching for money, he tags you before you even cock your gun ready.

I honestly thought you were going to shoot her for divorcing you. Would have solved a lot of problems then.

O'shitfam, I never noticed.

>autistic works of fiction and falsehood

Yeah I know, but I'm just sayin. I've never seen someone be allowed to return a gun to the store they bought it from for a refund.

Cuckasaurus Rekt

This must be a cuckold thread

Most of us don't wear the skirt in the house as it seems you do. You need to put your foot down and act like the king of your castle. Tell her if all the marriage and time together is worth a gun then so be it.

deam op

exactly

Obama conducted the largest ever gun study. It concluded that not only are guns used more for self defense than for crime, but that people who use guns for self defense are more effective at defending themselves than any other self defense method.

>“Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was ‘used’ by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies.”

>Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year…in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008.”

TLDR: Guns are used more for defense than crime and are the most effective defense.

INB4 biased source. Yeah, a study initiated by Obama and run through the Center for Disease Control (which tracks all causes of death) and the FBI is totally biased.

Sauce
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3

Sauce has a search function in case you don't believe my quotes. Go fuck yourself you low information liberal scum.

This. Also checked.

I doubt you even had the balls to enter a gun store let alone buy a gun.

Guns are evil.

If they were outlawed and no one had them, then there wouldn't be any murders in this country.

who cares about statistics? its about if YOU can deal with it. and i can bring up sauces over sauces from lifeleak and other sources where people in heavy gun ownership places don't just put out their guns and play soldier. they duck, they hide, they run away. thats the argument. if OP is one that runs away, he doesn't need a gun.

The fact that this was an Obama-sparked study tickles my justice bone so hard.

Lol first... He is obviously baiting you... And second, your response to "your wife is red neck trash" is threats of beating her into submission... Dude you just turned a troll into a factually accurate person

Nice bait.

I bet your wife had 5 miles of dicks from being raped

So how are you going to keep criminals from getting them through the underground and other sources that are impossible to control?

You did good op family first who needs guns anyways don't be like the rest of these americunts

The democrats swept it under the rug and pretend it never happened. It is the most pro gun government data I have ever seen. Reading the study one can only come away with pro gun conclusions.

Which is why Obama didn't say a fucking thing about it once it was finished. But when it started he said

>Now Is the Time, a plan to address firearm violence1 in order “to better protect our children and our communities from tragic mass shootings

But when the results came out, crickets...

The only reason I support gun control is because successful suicides go up when guns are in a house, and one of the most effective cures for suicidal tendencies is a failed suicide attempt (note this doesnt lower attempts, and yes not everyone stops trying after they fail)... Anyone who argues that shooting a man is easier than punching a man on either side is clinically stupid... And also how many shot in self defense were actually justified?

What good is a family if it is killed by an intruder you could have stopped if you had the gun?

How about we look at the fact that the overwhelming majority of suicides are male. And white males lead that statistic by far.

Instead of just taking away the gun and hoping they don't kill themselves how about we look at what drives males to a much higher suicide rate.

Probably tired of being so privileged. Funny how you liberals only care about stats when they support your agenda.

She will beat your ass too faggot are you scared?

Good for you. Unless you're a born victim or a girl you don't need that shit in your life. Seriously, what are you going to do shoot somebody? I think not.

Name one person you know that has been a) burglarized b) robbed, or c) attacked. You can't because you don't know anyone that this has happened to.

It's called paranoia. The NRA sells it by the truckload. And I am not buying.

Actually Japanese males have the highest rate per population on the planet.

Depends on your neighborhood. My apartment has been broken into twice and I have been mugged once. Due to reason, i am unable to move anywhere else.

I was talking about USA. But yes, you are correct. And Japan is gun free...

what a good little cuck.

meanwhile,your wife's bull has several illegal firearms.

>So when a crazed nigger kicks in your door at 4 AM you will just quietly fap in the corner as he rapes your wife and daughter?

oh this....this fantasy of yours. every gun owner buys a gun because they this shit will happen to them.
me included by the way but let's face it, odds are it will NEVER EVER happen to you.

Why... Are these mutually exclusive... And I was referencing the numbers from a non white country... Why the fuck would you treat anything like that with just one step? Jesus it's obviously super complex, I grew up in a household with guns and I tried to kill myself so I'm speaking from that angle man... I said gun control, not take the guns... If someone is on meds for anything that could relate to things like that then maybe make it a rule to not let them handle a gun alone or something... A lot of motherfucker shoot themselves at gun ranges so who gets to own guns when they're just gonna point them at themselves should at least be questioned... Lol I'm in a house with 4 guns in it right now... But anything less than trump is fucking "liberal agendenda" with you fuck nuts

>I returned the gun
if you bought from an FFL, you're lying

Lol no, I was just calling you stupid

baitin'

If you live in the right area, it will. It is just a matter of time.

>How's it feel to be the bitch in the relationship

please, its Sup Forums, how many on here have even actually been in a relationship?

Your Islamic self in an alternate dimension has 30 guns, 5 wives, and 1 kid.

niggers tend to do their nigging between 9 am and noon.

they're still high/drunk at 4 am

Quads don't lie. Get rekt OP

That's the last time you will see your balls. They are now forever entombed in her purse you fucking cuck.

>she said she wouldn't divorce me anymore
>she wouldn't divorce me anymore
>Problem solved.
>Problem

>cucked
provide the BBC to make her happy

>anything less than trump
You are so wrong, Trump has said many things that makes his commitment to the 2nd amendment questionable. Trump is not conservative, he is just more conservative than all these hyper liberal cucks

Fun fact: Trump is the first president to come into office accepting gay marriage as legal and established law. Even Obama was anti-gay marriage when he took office.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5L2LMJcRIg

Lol you ignored everything in my post except the obvious over the top statement... I know that about trump you dummy... jesus

Your wife just didnt want you killing her lover

>Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year…in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008.”

but wait, gun nuts keep telling us that there is crime because criminals have no fear because they assume the victim has no gun. I guess you guys were wrong about that.

and before you go off with the tired ..."you faggot liberal..." i'm not a liberal and I am a gun owner.

and comments already made in this thread prove removing guns does not reduce suicide. Your points were already debunked.

Japan is gun free and has a far higher suicide rate than countries with guns. Explain that. This goes against your "more guns = more suicide" logic.

sage

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it...

so you are telling me that Obama launched a study to find out more about a problem and then made a decision based on the facts of the study?

hmmm, sounds like a dumb fuck. let's elect someone like trump who knows nothing and doesn't care.

Studies have shown that most criminals do not target a home if they know there is a gun in the house. Owning a dog and owning a gun are the top deterrents to a home invasion.

Even a small lap dog is a deterrent. Because even a small little piece of shit dog is going to be alerted to the guy breaking in and bark. Dogs are one of the best home security solutions.

This is why I have an "Insured by Ruger" sticker on my back door. It will let the nigger stop and think before he kicks in the door that was locked so I didn't have to shoot his ass.

That's not what I said... I said it lowers successes, and I also have said I have first hand experience... It won't get rid of suicide but it will help curb it. Japans succesful suicide rate would go up if they had guns, why is everything black and white for you man? Use your brain

wat

>Even Obama was anti-gay marriage when he took office.

i may be wrong but i thought Obama was just mum on the subject when he came in to office.
facts matter

you should own a firearm to end that miserable life of yours.
cheers!

Japan's suicide rate is due to societal pressure upon the next generation to succeed. They don't see living as an option if they can't show their family they are a success. Nothing to do with guns, fucknuts.

>and then made a decision based on the facts of the study

No, he did the opposite. Despite his own study proving that guns are used at the very minimum almost twice as much for defense as for crime
minimum defense uses 500,0000 vs 300,000 for crime. High estimate for defenseive uses was 3,000,000.

If the high estimate was correct it would be 10X more for defense than for crime. The lowball estimate is 1.6 more use for defense than for crime.

Yet despite his own study proving guns are more good than harm, he was anti-gun.

you are wrong, watch the video. He was very vocal on it in 2008, the year he took office.

The discussion was about suicide, not guns. it was argued that suicide is higher in gun zones versus non gun zones. When Japan is non gun but has highest rate world wide. So guns in fact do not increase the suicide rate.

Yeah it would have been political suicide to be pro gay marriage in '08 no matter personal belief

Lol no it was about succeful suicides and how guns are good at that, I started the talk, you're the one here misunderstanding

No, but if they DID have gun zones, be it open or closed carry, or just for home protection, that rate would go up, there's no doubt about it.

Thats just a dildo, nigger has a babydick

Yeah you get it... I'm gonna go grab food, have fun talking to fuck nuts

Either OP is a troll or his wife is a dumb bitch.

Yeah...banning guns won't fix the suicide problem. Dumbfuck.

>Yet despite his own study proving guns are more good than harm, he was anti-gun.

first of all, he is NOT anti-gun
second of all, I said he acted according to the facts of the study. you say he didn't so please tell me what action he took ?
also, keep in mind that i am not an obama fan. i don't think he was a very good president but i like to deal with the facts of each situation.

sage in all fields

>first of all, he is NOT anti-gun
Then explain operation fast and furious

Bullshit

Me and my wife love shooting together

>defines himself by his wifes expectations and views

pretty much all you need to see here

what about? it was a very poor ass attempt to track illegal gun sales. it may have been a dumb idea coupled with poor execution to boot but that has nothing to do with being ant-gun.

Yep this
Though I'm sure he'd describe his wife's beat down as "real classy"