What's the grossest thing you've done today b?

What's the grossest thing you've done today b?

For me it was when I tried to lick the skidmarks out of my 340-pound aunts dirty underwear.

I didnt leave my house other than for groceries.

Other than that I gave my self a hair cut

you got more pics?

wiped some boogers on my blanket

Haven't left the house today because I'm sick.
Played a fap hero and came buckets.
Drank two beers and about to get a third.

Fuckin degen life

more pics!!!!

are you planning to die alone?

Saw female coworker going to ladies room with her lady bag. She came back 10 minutes later and I quickly went into the trash and grab the pad wrapped in toilet paper in the trash. I liked it while it was fresh and cumed in it.
Did the same with a different one but a hot manager. She has a more private bathroom so I one time went there after she went home. Sign above toilet says please do not flush toilet paper. Trash had wet shit wipes and xsmall pad. Licked and cummed the wet shit wipe.

>skidmarks
wtf is wrong with people?

Shocker: I'm actually married with a young son, but I'm kind of a closet panty sniffer.

I slept till 4 in the afternoon today. Then got up and started thinking about good reasons to kill myself.
No reason to go outside.
Ended up here tryin to find something interesting through the sea of trap dick threads.

MORE PICS PLEASE

This kills the crab.

crusty crab

Kekkles

Had a real life Evangelion moment. When I was 16 I jerked it to the sleeping, hald naked sister, 12 year old of my best buddy. Came in my hand and all.

Kind of questioned my sanity after that though.

do u have more pics?
its my secret fetish

Good fucking God man, you need to rethink your life decisions.

kys

WTF op.

Why? No really. Why?

idk, today i did a pretty weird one..

i was showering, i had a small piece of soap and after i used it in my balls/ass/everywhere i ate it

dont ask me why and it was not good

Pretty weird, OP needs to eat some soap after licking those nasty panties

ye dude the soap was small and i tought, is it toxic? why not trying?

I fucked my ass with a butt plug and when I pulled out it had some shit on it. I sucked it clean

had no weed so I smoked a cigar earlier with some buddies of mine. Feel disgusted.