What's the dumbest and fakest person on Television now?

What's the dumbest and fakest person on Television now?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.c-spanvideo.org/trimmed/clip/454/4541819/clip.4541819.MP4-D14.mp4?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS5jLXNwYW52aWRlby5vcmcvdHJpbW1lZC9jbGlwLzQ1NC80NTQxODE5L2NsaXAuNDU0MTgxOS5NUDQtRDE0Lm1wNCIsIkNvbmRpdGlvbiI6eyJEYXRlTGVzc1RoYW4iOnsiQVdTOkVwb2NoVGltZSI6MTQ5MzUyNjA1Nn0sIklQQWRkcmVzcyI6eyJBV1M6U291cmNlSXAiOiI3My4yMDMuMTE0LjI0MiJ9fX1dfQ__&Signature=LogEnseKX795HJ9koagtjXrPaqg~ORg-maGzwDmCxZfWayFq7-lzfbeUS~0EFxrTsYKtY8CHe6eEHpyzy1t9LSHvXsVzLoZTgq0vPAt6DBcwjMRUcTFdssuukbtQmB2NeGJE-3YbwJ40LgWgebl5CMoZox8lxVmwH31gqzaKOU4_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIHKVWBEAXX562G7Q#t=0
themacaquinhos.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Donald Trump.

The orange Baffoon

sponge bob square pants

Donald J. Trump

thread

media.c-spanvideo.org/trimmed/clip/454/4541819/clip.4541819.MP4-D14.mp4?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS5jLXNwYW52aWRlby5vcmcvdHJpbW1lZC9jbGlwLzQ1NC80NTQxODE5L2NsaXAuNDU0MTgxOS5NUDQtRDE0Lm1wNCIsIkNvbmRpdGlvbiI6eyJEYXRlTGVzc1RoYW4iOnsiQVdTOkVwb2NoVGltZSI6MTQ5MzUyNjA1Nn0sIklQQWRkcmVzcyI6eyJBV1M6U291cmNlSXAiOiI3My4yMDMuMTE0LjI0MiJ9fX1dfQ__&Signature=LogEnseKX795HJ9koagtjXrPaqg~ORg-maGzwDmCxZfWayFq7-lzfbeUS~0EFxrTsYKtY8CHe6eEHpyzy1t9LSHvXsVzLoZTgq0vPAt6DBcwjMRUcTFdssuukbtQmB2NeGJE-3YbwJ40LgWgebl5CMoZox8lxVmwH31gqzaKOU4_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIHKVWBEAXX562G7Q#t=0

Donald Trump

Donald jTrump the lying toad

bill nye is a god

Don Jong Umth

can't you libfags shill somewhere else?

Are these Bill Nye threads being generated by a bot or some shit?

Circus clown

im donalde trump ask me anything or visit r/thedonald read about how im the best . nobody is better than me. ive got a note from my jewish doctor that proves it

only weak people are scared of the truth and attack to providers of truth.

shilling, you say?

>This guy made Sup Forums so fucking blistering volcano-assed mad that they literally can't shut up about him
Well done, Bill Nye.

probably a Mercer bot. Shit's scary.

This didnt go the way OP was expecting

some little 6th grader that wants bill to rape his asshole

If you don't like the consensus, you can always emigrate to somewhere more 'conservative.'

Trump is not Television personality NOW but President.

There is plenty of Libtards to pick off

his supporters can't accept they're gullible morons

pee boy

Trump does not work for Television channel that's now his current job, DUMB LIBTARD

no he's still pretty much just a TV personality

If you've not yet come to the conclusion that he's not the president, but plays him on TV, you soon will.

32 replies
15 posters exlucding me () and faggot

maximum shill

oh we know who he really works for

getting cringe ha Libtard? Trump is political not television personality right now, learn difference

>same dumb cunt
that's not a very well thought-out maymay you got there. fucking retard.

Why didn't he removed sanctions from them then, Libtard?
Liberal conspiracy theories are so funny

You Lie!

look at the Conservative cucks trying to save face after trump went back on every single word. Everyone but you saw it coming . KEK

kek

Go suck a dick Libtard Faggot

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH ME!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY THREAD!!! [idiot frog noises]

where is it

What did Bill Nye do? I missed it.

Provided a reasonably balanced discussion of sex and gender on his new Netflix series. Sup Forums types completely lost their shit over it.

Got to see it then. Thanks user.

/thread

he's the spammer elite
likes shit logs too

>Conservatism
So why is it okay to bitch about Obama's "vacations costing taxpayers a fortune" when trump is outspending him? Why is it okay when trump does worse? Or when he signs more executive orders? Funny we never hear a single peep about this form repukelickans.

Does anyone have that image that talks about how Sup Forums defines its view of the left through it's narrowest possible cherrypicked view of it?

He told the truth about global warming on tv.

This thread is full of pathetic desperate Libtards who eat shit of Democrat party

Libtard losers

I said libtard again mommy! Now can I fuck my sister again?

Fuck off.

Shills are really out tonight.

Desperate..

What's wrong user? You don't want a warm creamy log slidding down your throat?

you mad boy?
hows that shit taste?

I know it's sad the first amendment still exists and people are still allowed to disagree with you, huh?

Least funny thread I've ever scene on Sup Forums, that's got to count for something I suppose. Is this truly all liberals have in thier arsonel?

u feelin irked poo boy?

is rush still on the telly?

>does nothing but complain about the media reporting on him and the ratings of TV shows/networks
>but he's not just a tv personality

the girl with the eyebrows looks pretty cute

>threw in his cigarette
too bad he got away

Fucking shill thread, nice try big fossil, you will die off will all your paid shills.

>the entire intel community is on to your game
>might as well go ahead with the treasonous scheme anyway
Trump supporters really are retarded.

hothead logged for ejection

>Hears something on Fox&Friends
>Five minutes later, tweets it as national policy.
Yeah, not a television personality, not at all. That changed instantly from that stack of two Bibles he swore on.

>5 cents has been deposited into OP's checking account.

Nice, make 200 more of these and you'll live another week my friend

I love LOVE the Trump hate you guys are such cucks. Keep up the good work

5 cents is way too much

not at all fuckboi

"reasonably balanced" gtfo

>3 guys are playing with another dude's asshole
>one of them could have hopped between 2 girls but they all chose not to

lol all these dumb niggers saying Donald Trump

don't be mad because you felt the burn niggers

accept the fact that daddy won

Could you not find a better quality photo?

like it would make a difference with cheetoface

Not until all of you mussolini jr´s meet his fate

>filename
Not Apple Store. The girls have pubic hair.
themacaquinhos.tumblr.com/

>Trump won, so that means he's always right!
I guess that also means Obama was quadruple right he won the electoral college and the popular vote twice.

libturds sure are mad

Same with Bush

Science and logic is for faggots and cucks. Kys scientists.

>Trump won't respond to a bunch of loaded questions and accusations deliberately designed to cause "outrage" no matter what he says in response

Winning.

But to answer the question, Megyn Kelly. Fox to NBC? Seriously? Pretty much proof she has no values whatsoever and probably why Breitbart puts shooting star emotes around her name in headlines. Here, have one of your own political comics and recall it when she starts to say things like Black Lives Matter is a non-violent movement and everyone should respect Caitlyn Jenner's "bravery".

Why is this even a question. The reality shit show about white trash with money otherwise known as the trump joke of a presidency.

Ah c'mon, we know who and what they are.

>asking Trump to defend his own remarks is a "loaded" question
Fucking kys yourself, shill.

Nope. You wanted this now take it.

Everyone on television is fake as fuck, anybody who follows the mainstream is fake as fuck, anybody who follows the status quo is fake as fuck

simple as that

OP already crawled back to /pol

Trump never said he was a racist, in fact he insists the opposite is true. Same with every other accusation. You just think his policies are racist, well sort of, more like the dems went with that interpretation because it was the only sure-fire way to get lots of attention from SJW retards like you. You wouldn't get upset enough at the reality of putting political pressure on terror and cartel exporting countries so they have to make it a race thing or people like you won't show up to astroturf for them.

>Trump never said he was a racist
When the fuck I say he did, you illiterate fuck?

>Trump never said he was a racist
how long did it take him to condemn David Duke?
>Actions > words

Donald Trump

About the same amount of time it took for Obama to condemn Black Tantrums Matter.