Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he does not

Things are in motion so there must be a first mover

I am god and i love watch you when masturbating

The Judeao Christian version doesn't.

Vaisnavism is truth

When you start to dive into physics, you'll see how unlikely our existence is, chances so small that it really shouldn't be. Something introduced "gravity" (I'm using quotation because it's more complex than just that but it's the gist of it) into the universe of equally charged atoms spread across all confines of space, the universe condince into one mass, positive charge moved to the center eventually causing the big bang, whatever introduced gravity in it's basic sense is your god

>>/x/

So basically the search for a grand unified theory is like the search for God. Or at least brings us closer to it.

He's partly right the universe was empathy in motion but something changed that before the big bang

Pretty much

Brother

Imagine that the entirety of existence is actually conscious, that each and every particle is like a synapse in this giant brain,
that humans are like cells or microorganisms to this grand being. For it to manipulate reality would be the same as us shaving our legs or popping a pimple. Its mind spans across time and space itself, because it is time and space itself. Its will is incomprehensible to humans, so we wonder why did a meteor hit the earth and killed the dinosaurs, why doesn't life exist on mars, why are we here on this wretched planet. That thing my friend, is god, and each and everyone one of us is a part of it, and everything that ever was or will be is a part of it. We are god.

Tell me how he doesn't.
Just because you don't think something exist, doesn't mean you are right.
Just small minded.

but user life does exist on mars and you are not god just part of him

First off he never said he didn't believe in a god, secondly he asked a understandable question, we all question existence fuck off calling him small minded

God is figurative. God is not one being. Pray by yourself. Throw your energy into it. Let the celestial help you.

The big bang. Everything we know comes into existince billions of years ago. Something happened but why did it happen and/or what caused it to happen? Quantum physics? Where did those laws originate?A multiverse? Even if true, how does that exist? How did it become if nothing was before it? Simplist explanation is we are seperate from true reality and any attempts to understand will be met with failure as we are seperate from it.
Like a sims tracing back its origins to 1s and 0s inevitably, but what created them? Is the same debate.

yep. this part is the simple part. who to get to the part where you have to hate gays who must be have been "made" by the same god is where the most judeo-christians lose me. there a galaxy wide link missing between god and adding a special flavor to "god".

First- the picture is a spaghetti monster, the flag of the atheists.
Second- this thread is bait.
Third- thats exactly what he meant
Fourth- You contributed no sides so you really dont need to talk.

Yes, but it's more likely that dumb matter following simple rules of interaction appear rather than a full blown intelligence.

I'm sorry angry religious man insulting people, who's side are you contributing to?

Secondly bait that opens real discussion isn't still bait baby boy

The same thing can be said in your case.

Just because you think something exists doesn't mean you are right; just an idiot that's susceptible to anything.

quantum physics itself seem to make no sense at all, vibrations, movements and probabilities. but still the universe works, some rules fundamentally shape it. most people don't grasp how big this universe is, and such, in some ways, we rolled the dice in a way that we exists, as somewhere one the powerball today. but this happens every month or so, and we took like 1 billion years of luck to get here.

It goes further than dumb matter, sentience make absolute no fucking sense in matter only universe

Depends on what you consider "god." Your creator? Yeah he's an overweight programmer.

1 billion years isn't all that long when you realize nothing should be "alive" in the first place, think about it, what universal purpose could life serve? How is life even a thing when it never was a thing, matter in all forms stayed the same but energy changed?

Awesome. The unification of society by utilizing one creation story to share values and news is God.

Also, Kali has four arms and one time defeated a demon so evil it multiplied with every drop of its blood that hit the ground. That's Brahma.

Let that rattle your brain a minute.

And also Christ died for your sins, and you should give thanks.

Kneel before Zod, motherfuckers.

Sure it does if sentience offers a survival advantage

If only it was this simple

Nobody can tell you. Assuming God exists he's not gonna tell you regardless. He reveals Himself to anybody who looks for Him.

Again, assuming He exists.

it really is whether if you believe he exists or not

he evolved from a flightless manicotti

Its an observer with a greater scope of vision than us

>learn quantum physics retard

No it doesn't, there would be no reason for survival without life in the first place, and everything living is considered sentient (albiet in very different levels) due to energy changing it's fiction for the unnessessary continuation of it's existence

Function* damn autocorrect

Cthulhu phtagn.

When you accept absurdism, is when your need for a God diminishes.

>implying meaning exists anywhere in the universe and we are not just constantly struggling to assign meaning to a universe devoid of it
>implying nothing complex can happen by chance given 13.7 billion years of quantum particles acting in an random, probabilistic way
>implying there needs to be a reason we all suffer with consciousness

the celestial is figurative put your faith in god and not hos creation

We are God

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4

>1 billion years
>the sun is 4.6 billion years old
Where the fuck are you from, user?

nope

God/ɡɒd/
noun

1. (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
2. (in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

We do not have immense power over the universe, stop changing definitions so you can feel safer in this reality.

What makes you believe that humans should make sense of the universe at all?
Is it not irrational to believe that something within a whole can fully conceptualize the whole, as that would require a complete understanding of the self (which seems pretty close to impossible to me)?

the prove right here

He doesn't exist, but people doesn't understand that religion isn't about God at all...

He don't nether dose the 50000other gods humanity has thought up to explain every thing from wine to deaths but gods do serve some purpose because almost all civilizations have come up with them but we have hit the point we have donr away with the need for them to explain most things.if the god of wine from he Greeks is not real then why would anyother god be real