TURN ON CNN

TURN ON CNN
HOUSE SPEAKER PAUL RYAN WILL NOT SUPPORT TRUMP.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THEY OPENLY ADMIT TO HATING THEIR VOTING GROUP. FUCK THIS KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECxH4uIswiA
youtube.com/watch?v=o1yTY2MciOk
youtube.com/watch?v=d59ZGHYs-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good, another reverse endorsement.

He got cucked by Obama. Not surprised

>Endorsements are good for Trump because it's seen as unifying
>Refusals to endorse are also good for Trump because it solidifies him as an outsider

This election just can't get any more hilarious.

one of the most corrupt Republican insiders in Washington. Good for Trump.

wtf i wrote cuck not kek

Another name added to the "never allowed near politics again after 2017" list

SSSSTTTUUUUMMMMPPPPPEEEEDDD

He is going to lose re-election so it doesn't even matter.

Cuckservative puppet shill fears the God-Emperor --- this is hardly news!

I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT IN THE RUNNING FOR SPEAKER

I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT SUPPORTING TRUMP

you just gotta speak his language

NEW FILTER. when you type f a m it actually puts senpai. HHMMM so they added a new filter.

Paul Ryan is literally a kek.

baka cuck senpai

Once they realize that Hillary Clinton appointing three to four Supreme Court justices means an end to most of the Bill of Rights, including the Second Amendment, they'll wise up. They're in the denial stage right now. A few are already in the bargaining stage, thinking they can run an independent establishment figure third party to get their way. The more the consequences of a Clinton dominated Supreme Court with a ultra liberal majority sinks in, the closer they'll get to accepting Trump and supporting him. But they have to throw their temper tantrums first.

>>Endorsements are good for Trump because it's seen as unifying
>>Refusals to endorse are also good for Trump because it solidifies him as an outsider
Literally un stumpable
Making him unifier is presidential
making him outsider preserves street cred.

Holy shit what a fucking retard KEK

>this much autism
this year Johnson will have a record vote, deal with it Drumpfags.

He might not even make it to the election. Remember that he has a family history of heart failure. Nobody likes to talk about it but his congenial heart defect will drastically reduce his lifespan.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECxH4uIswiA
Look at how low test this faggot is.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

Another traitor to add to the list. Good riddance.

RYAN/KASICH 2016 CONFIRMED
PARTY: GOPe

Paul Ryan is a cuck

3rd party run imminent.

It's not that he simply won't, it's that he wants something. A week or two back, he was trying to get Republicans to agree on a list of what defines their party beliefs. The whole thing is an attempt to control Trump, or at least control him enough to not lose Republican congressional control. Ryan's idea might have worked, if he had anyone else in his party helping him, but they are all just too stupid to follow the plan.

This faggot has already said he won't run.

>but politicians are bastions of honesty amirite

>NONE OF THE FORMER GOP CANDIDATES/PRESIDENTS WILL BE AT THE GOP CONVENTION.
>TRUMP BTFO
NONE OF THE FORMER GOP CANDIDATES/PRESIDENTS WILL BE AT THE GOP CONVENTION.
TRUMP BTFO
>NONE OF THE FORMER GOP CANDIDATES/PRESIDENTS WILL BE AT THE GOP CONVENTION.
>TRUMP BTFO

3RD PARTY CANDIDATE ON THE WAY...

lmao theyre still saying this

you shills will be claiming he will get impeached once he is god emperor

Don't the Libertarians already have a guy? He just needs to get invited to the televised debates.

This is great but i wouldn't mind seeing o'l debaya with his cowboy hat on there

Maybe Ryan won't be the candidate, but the way their talking makes it sound like they're leaving their options open for a "True Conservative" ticket.

fox business did a debate with the libertarians. It's on jewtube.

Whoever runs against him (Ryan, next election) will use this to fuck him over hard.

>ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Cruz is gonna run as a third party, Tea Party, candidate, and take half the GOP voters with him.

It's about time we got more than two major parties.

I wish Paul Ryan wasn't such a faggot. He is a handsome dude and could easily be President in a decade or so if he would give up his retarded platform and listen to the new generation of voters like us.

Guys lets get Paul Nehlen elected to replace Ryan, if he is going to be traitorous early on he is no friend of ours.

Are you a newfag? They hate Cruz almost as much as Trump and now that they don't need him anymore they definitely wouldn't support him.

It's too late to drum up support for a new entry, and Cruz just left so there's no one else with enough interest left, and frankly Kasich was a pretty pathetic ploy to grab support from Trump to begin with.

Why are Republishits such monumental faggots? It's like this throughout Washington. If they don't get their way they just turn their backs on each other.

If they want to defeat Hillary, now is the time to rally under the banner of Trump. It's that or 8 years of cucking under another clinton criminal.

They have their convention at the end of May. They have no chance of being invited to the debates but if enough people vote for them in this election, they'll have credibility to demand inclusion in the debates for future elections. Also in some states if they get to a 5% threshold, they can get public funds and easier ballot access. In the last presidential election they failed to break 1%.

That dude made a kick ass TV spot

A

we should all spam his facebook/twitter asking him why he hates republican voters. im already on it.

FUCKING

SHILL

Ryan would have made a good VP.

Possibly it's what he wanted but Trump never asked him, so he's butthurt and now he's turning his back on our only chance to kill the Hilldawg once and for all.

What a fucking cuck.

Paul Ryan is actually doing this on purpose in order to help the party

He made the announcement on CNN, to a liberal audience.

The party has decided that Trump's best chance to win is by stealing anti-establishment democrats

So he is making it look like republicans can't even stomach Trump, in a bid to steal bernie votes

There's simply no way that Paul Ryan would come out and say this so clearly after Trump just clinched the Nom. His only angle is to increase Trump's "outsider" appeal amongst democrats who are also pissed at establishment hillary

>right now
So he's going to test the waters and see if he can get support.
Hilarious how it won't work.

Nah you're giving him too much credit. Establishment hates Trump, won't support him and if he loses they get to blame him and we get 8 years of Shillary.

>right now

Ugh Dad you're so annoying right now!

shut up and drink your fucking beer faggot

Paul Ryan is pretty based tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1yTY2MciOk

And he looks like a total stud.

Excellent move. Establishment shills publicly saying they will not support Trump, gets more votes for Trump.

Sounds like they bent the knee.

youtube.com/watch?v=d59ZGHYs-FU
They have their own pt debate. Clearly libertarians hijacked the republican ticket this election.

They BTFO'd themselves. What a bunch of sore losers.

>Trump loses
>Republican establishment probably uses this as an excuse to tighten their grip on the party

>Clinton loses
>Sandernistas use this as an excuse/rallying call to take over the Democratic Party

I couldn't think less of Paul Ryan if i tried
this makes me happy

this whole election has been a parade of people I hate telling me that if I ever cared about them I shouldn't vote for trump

I've never been so sure of a vote in my life and I got to see Ronald Reagan elected

Paul Ryan is fucked. The Rubio of the North.

ITS ALL OVER BOYS. TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE! Time to "Start me up" for the General Election against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch : Only one minute long!
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

Implying Ryan ain't banging policy Sci qt interns on the reg, you are a fool bro.

Oh, so you mean it'll be a massive Trump party?

I think their candidate is Mcaffee.

He's batshit crazy.

Someone skips leg day.

He said "I'm not ready to support Trump yet".

Is that surprising? Any who is not an uneducated racist isn't supporting Trump.

He wants Trump to "denounce" his statement about the muslim ban though.

>If they want to defeat Hillary,
They don't. They're both bought and paid for by gloablist interests, so as as long as one or the other stays in power, they've done their job. Each side knows this. It's why both sides are shitting their pants over Trump.

The party grip will be tightened if Trump loses but the lasting effect of Trump's campaign is that they have to appeal to working class voters more

I wonder who the next big non-endorsement that will btfo Trump, I know Bill Clinton!

>implying he ain't banging high-end rentboys in comped hotel suites

Cuckservative

>not willing to support his voter block unless the candidate adheres to his demands
He's like a child.

.......So how much have you gotten paid to sell put your country and fellow man?

Do some research faggot. It's not "Big Brother" you need to fear. It's Soma. Take your head out of your polisci 101 teachers ass and think for yourself. Just for a minute.

Hope this guy gets spit on in the face anytime he shows his traitorous ass in public.

Romney and a bunch of other cucks aren't going to the convention either

Fuck them, they're just the leaders and the people are sick of them

It's exactly that. The only thing candidates are fighting over is who gets free vacations.

So then what does this mean?

That Paul Ryan supports Hillary? There are no more Republicans left but Trump

Better than going to the convention and trying some shady shit.

Finance his defeat in his next campaign run for house representative.

Emperor trump has no need for such incompetence.

Oh no, the establishment is against Trump, that surely is going to hurt him, NOT

whats with you faggots liking cu cks so much?

That doesn't mean Mr. Ryan isn't neutral, a recognized political stance.

Two of the last nominee lost because no one wanted them

>any who is not an uneducated
>any who

>uneducated

Recess is over, kiddo.

Exactly.

Who makes the party? The people or its leaders?

I think Ryan needs a good financed campaign against his spot for house representative.

I used to be a Trump supporter because he is anti-establishment.

But after all these establishment figures not endorsing him, I am not one anymore.

I am now a #hilldawg

KEK

He's trying to bring Trump closer to his policy positions. Smart guy.

>There were people who thought Hillary couldn't unify the Democrats
>The Speaker of the goddamn House won't endorse his party's nominee

This shit is over

He's waiting to see if he gets the nomination.
He's a fence sitting faggot with tiny, underdeveloped legs.

He's a cuckservative.

Of course Canadians like cuckservatives

HEY GUYS WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKING #CRUZMISSILES NOW?

top fucking kek

>A member of a political party who only got into power because he is rich and part of that party
>Will not support the nominee of said party

This is the best election ever

>yfw you realize the establishment is purposely not backing him because they realize it makes him even stronger against Hillary

W-what if this was their plan all along?

>Neocon old guard on suicide watch and confirming themselves to be the petty bitches everyone knew they were

It's a great year.

No, you're a shitposting Australian.

Your vote doesn't count.

kys

>Cleveland
>riots in the streets
>no losers at convention
>three day Trump rally
>The hammer, Bobby Knight, hype black preacher, based-orange jacket man, Diamond Silk, Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka all get speeches
>God Emperor gives glorious three-hour speech
>unanimous on first vote
>Barron Atreides walks through the fire in the streets while bullets bounce off him
>the clouds part and rain puts out all the fires
>double rainbow
>mfw

It's going to be fucking glorious.

I AMN NOW A #CRUZ MISSILE PAUL RYAN BLEW TRUMP OUT