I could use some ylyl tonight. Give me your best shot Sup Forums, the more politically incorrect the better

I could use some ylyl tonight. Give me your best shot Sup Forums, the more politically incorrect the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Foq_BWmdq9Q
youtu.be/ihvrbKlNDGM
youtube.com/watch?v=ISBeBuVKXL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump it then

ready the bananas boys, he's in for a chuckle

Lost

Here is your autism

one of the best

more

Now Sup Forumscuck, you ain't nothing better to do? No Kike's semen to be licked off your wife'scunt? No underage cousin to rape? No klan meeting to atempt? No dildo to stuff it up your gay asshole?

Thank you user, this certainly put a smile on my face compared to everything posted prior.

Not funny because everyone has seen it thousands of times.

youtu.be/Foq_BWmdq9Q

youtu.be/ihvrbKlNDGM
maybe this will be refreshing then

You are a retarded millennial who will forever be begging his own parents just to pay his rent.

Thank you Sup Forums for delivering, I'm a bit too lazy to respond to everything but you are all awesome for contributing

This is so shitty that nobody will even reply to it, im doing it just so you will know its that bad

!!!product placement!!!

You're a true hero.

lost

bananas should never get replies because they're THAT damn funny and speak for themselves!

made me check, get lost back to Sup Forums

I actually saved that on a ylyl thread a few years back, it was a dying thread with that being the only thing i lost to.

I didn't know this was a rekt thread

This dude looks like a video error.

>Anonymous
OP here, tbh any rekt material usually makes me lose. I guess I'm an edgy faggot.

All the edgelord stuff use to make me lul at your age too.

Try again

lol fuck, i actually laughed. doesn't count as an official loss tho b/c these threads inevitably devolve into banana and AIDS

I think that qualifies as a loss, I started this thread hoping to avoid the cancerous banana.

fuck wasn't expecting that

Kill yourself Sup Forumslack.

lol

Oh okay you just have a child's sense of humor then

>Is anal cheese?
got me

u w0t

Yes, and youre a cyberbully, you faggot. Youve really used your time well to make me cry, insulting me anonymously over the internet. Do your parents know you're a faggot?

reminds me of this meme from before the creation of the concept of internet memes
youtube.com/watch?v=ISBeBuVKXL0

Classic, fellow oldfag

Your face should never get replies.

Old n bitter. Darn whipper snappers, in my day I had to suck 40 dicks upside down in the snow bothways. I'm better because my life was harder...

KEK
I feel so bad for laughing. Nice dubs btw.

i went to highschool with this guy. he's hilarious.

The fuck am I looking at? tomato juice bottle with a straw and a bald mf hurt his head?

Fucking kek!

Nice dubs back at you

someone is triggered :P

wooo is it international faggot day? kek keep crying faggots, trump is president now

Good job finding yourself fag lag.

It's your birthday?

hahahahaha keep crying faggot XD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

better horsie plush here imo.

No you

How fresh and original

I was talking about the international faggot day bit. I know Trump the Lump is president.

underage b&

>tfw no one takes the time to read
>tfw your edit was wasted
>tfw if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight